Autistic Interpretations #19 Schizophrenia disguised as Autism with a side of Munchausen by proxy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can’t Val show that feral brat some authority and discipline when she shows the kind of attitude she displayed in this mornings video. She would have lasted two seconds with me before being sternly banished to her room for the rest of the day. . Stop letting her witch and complain about a change in sausage balls. She wasn’t a bit nervous wolfing them down, not starting with one but a plate of 5 or 6. She’s not a child. I wouldn’t have given her a chance to find out if she liked them, there would be none for her, here’s your cereal , get out of my sight , she may change her behaviour the next time. I’ve seen Val let Jessica ruin a recipe because she wants ingredients added for more quantity.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why can’t Val show that feral brat some authority and discipline when she shows the kind of attitude she displayed in this mornings video. She would have lasted two seconds with me before being sternly banished to her room for the rest of the day. . Stop letting her witch and complain about a change in sausage balls. She wasn’t a bit nervous wolfing them down, not starting with one but a plate of 5 or 6. She’s not a child. I wouldn’t have given her a chance to find out if she liked them, there would be none for her, here’s your cereal , get out of my sight , she may change her behaviour the next time. I’ve seen Val let Jessica ruin a recipe because she wants ingredients added for more quantity.
Sadly the reason Val doesn't correct, discipline, follow through or be consistent in teaching Jessica PROPER behaviours is because it's work...it requires patience, CONSISTANCY, follow through, stopping teaching redirecting ...instilling consequences is all work....and Vals lazy.

It's work with every child it's called parenting! With special needs kids..autistic kids it takes longer...and by Jessica's behaviour that we see...she's clearly not been taught much and has no clue about rules, bounderies, manners, consequences, sharing or anything else.

Anything Jessica has learned has been learned through school..not at Vals hand. Jessica can't tuck herself in, dress herself, brush her own hair, shower herself, wash her hair, make her bed, tie a shoe or remember where the eggs are.
Val has taught her nothing... She didn't follow through with her Braille teachings...( Again because Val didn't follow through at home) anything Jessica knows she picked up from school, therapists and professionals ..not from Val.

Vals resentment of Jessica is evident in how she raised her, Val is a forever victim it's her parents fault, Jessica fault , more kids, ex husbands fault, teachers, doctors ....bus drivers ..no one understands Val everyone has wronged her in someway and that's the cause of her depression ...how the world has wronged her...and her lifes been so unfair.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Jessica clearly expressed her dislike of hot sausage so why even include her in the video? Val constantly sets her up into situations that she knows aren’t going to portray well but anything for content. It’s like feeding into her anxiety by putting crap in head it’s ridiculous. Jessica clearly expressed her dislike for doing these cooking videos. But Val knows if Jessica isn’t present followers will start asking where she is .

Reactions: 13
Who knows when this is from...last week or this week. They are going to Nathan's so Jess can work. What a joke! She claims she helps Nathan cook and makes a video! WTH Val!!! Can you fill her head with more things that are not true. She does not MAKE the video nor does she help cook. She stands around making stupid noises, argues if something goes in the recipe she doesn't like or gets water and bugs Dana! Good grief!!
Oh and Val is not going tonight or last Tuesday because she needs to work. Nope she just wants to pawn her off on her brother. Apparently Hypochondriac Hannah is taking her but I thought she was camping????
Brooks family keep your videos in order. They are turning into a Mish mash of garbage. Oh tomorrow the video will be on making strawberry cookies..another healthy food that they made the day this video was made.
Oh and look how happy Jess was during the video but she loves making them and wants to do a live stream. And we all know she thinks she will get gifts if they make one!
After watching this tonight Val just needs to attach strings to Jess and make her dance like a monkey! She told her everything to say....she is just Vals stooge!

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Tonight's video was just painful to watch...as Susan said...no one knows when this video was made....Hannah's camping so...it must of been last week...

Making videos is Vals only job...and she has Marlo to help video, Hannah to help edit and answer comments as Allyson Ecurb, you'd think the very least Val could do is keep her videos in order... It's not rocket science.

Just another example of Vals laziness.

Reactions: 8
Have y’all noticed the crater in Jessica’s hairline? I swear it’s getting worse again. It will finally require medical intervention. My nephew is hospitalized now with sepsis from untreated sores and will definitely loose both legs and possibly his life. Sores ain’t no joke!!!!

Looks like we need name suggestions for a new thread. Anyone?

Reactions: 5
Who knows when this is from...last week or this week. They are going to Nathan's so Jess can work. What a joke! She claims she helps Nathan cook and makes a video! WTH Val!!! Can you fill her head with more things that are not true. She does not MAKE the video nor does she help cook. She stands around making stupid noises, argues if something goes in the recipe she doesn't like or gets water and bugs Dana! Good grief!!
Oh and Val is not going tonight or last Tuesday because she needs to work. Nope she just wants to pawn her off on her brother. Apparently Hypochondriac Hannah is taking her but I thought she was camping????
Brooks family keep your videos in order. They are turning into a Mish mash of garbage. Oh tomorrow the video will be on making strawberry cookies..another healthy food that they made the day this video was made.
Oh and look how happy Jess was during the video but she loves making them and wants to do a live stream. And we all know she thinks she will get gifts if they make one!
After watching this tonight Val just needs to attach strings to Jess and make her dance like a monkey! She told her everything to say....she is just Vals stooge!
Maybe Pissy Val is mad at Nathan from the last time they were there together.
Nathan corrected Jessica and they left it in the video. Anytime anyone corrects Jessica Val becomes irate!! I have a feeling that's why she has stayed home. Just my opinion is all. 😃

Reactions: 10
Yeah, Jessica is going to get married. Who are these idiot people? No one is married in that house. No one is even dating. Jessica would want mommy to share the bed with her and her spouse. The nursing thing was a passing fad. She got attention and gifts for nursing. Now, as Jessica declines, Val has moved on to Jessica working at Nathan’s. This summer she will b working at yelling at kids and cars in the park, if they get their trailer back.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Could Jessica possibly look any worse? How does a MOTHER put her disabled daughter on the internet looking like an unbathed homeless bag lady?

That hair .... Looks so dried out and brittle...not to mention hasn't seen a brush or shampoo in a week. Between not putting her in a bra that fits, her horrific hair, the dark circle around her eyes...she's looking more like Vals older sister rather than her daughter.
It's frightening the speed Jessica has aged...that's what neglect does.
I'm sure not wearing a bra with proper support doesn't help Jessica's " mild cp" her posture or her right sided weakness especially being as large busted as she is...
Do better Val.

Watching Jessica eat repulses me...the enormous bites the talking with her mouth full of food all Vals doing. Autism doesn't mean you have to look a mess and be feral .

Marlow is there..not sure why ...seems Vals trying to show Marlow not helping with the video....too late for that the world knows the government pays Marlow to help YOU make videos for AI...and has for years!
Hopefully one day the tax fraud investigator catches on.

So again ..not sure when the video was done clearly before camping..? Right? Or was the camping trip actually 2 weeks ago?? It's all smoke and mirrors at the Brooks Asylum ..

Attachments

• Heart
Jessica clearly expressed her dislike of hot sausage so why even include her in the video? Val constantly sets her up into situations that she knows aren’t going to portray well but

Exactly! We ALL have likes and dislikes, and different food preferences, neurodivergent or not! You don’t see Val forcing Hannah to eat things she doesn’t like or telling she’s changing the recipe just to make a video about it. The only reason for her to do that with Jessica is to get a rise out of her for a “quality” (ha!) video. Otherwise, she has zip, zero, nada to publish. I still can’t believe she didn’t continue with Braille!

Yeah, Jessica is going to get married. Who are these idiot people? No one is married in that house. No one is even dating. Jessica would want mommy to share the bed with her and her spouse. The nursing thing was a passing fad. She got attention and gifts for nursing. Now, as Jessica declines, Val has moved on to Jessica working at Nathan’s. This summer she will b working at yelling at kids and cars in the park, if they get their trailer back.
Jessica dating or married! Good lord what is that chick smoking???😂😂😂
---
Exactly! We ALL have likes and dislikes, and different food preferences, neurodivergent or not! You don’t see Val forcing Hannah to eat things she doesn’t like or telling she’s changing the recipe just to make a video about it. The only reason for her to do that with Jessica is to get a rise out of her for a “quality” (ha!) video. Otherwise, she has zip, zero, nada to publish. I still can’t believe she didn’t continue with Braille!
I agree on the dislike for certain foods that we all have. Even though Jessica’s is over the top on food she won't eat I agree with her on hot sausage or hot anything! I don't eat spicy or hot things because I have a bad esophagus and gut ( Barrett"s disease) and secondly don't like them.
So you are right that video was just for show!
---
Drinking game again...how many times can you say " are these going to be strawberry cookies"?? Jess continues to say it throughout the video. And when Val said these are big heart sprinkles and we have big hearts around here I about spit my coffee out!!! Big hearts my ass...you all have greedy hearts! Big hearted people give to and help others but you all sit on your asses and beg for stuff and never give anything! Example: going to Nathan’s once a week, make a video at his expense and let him buy all the food and clean up! Losers....
And one thing that made me laugh was the face full of pain when Val was making her crack the eggs! Val was squeezing her fingers so tight she was actually hurting her! But I thought Jess never felt pain (according to Val in a video).
And check out the last couple videos. That wire cooling rack had 12 cookies on it and now it has 7. So who ate 5...Val and Marlow each had one so how many cookies did they give glutton Jess? And Jess didn't want them frosted so Val agreed but then thought about it and said maybe I will frost a few. That would leave a dozen cookies ( the 5 from the other pan still in the oven included) to just frost a few of??? Why bother!!
And those are anything but healthy Val!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Jessica dating or married! Good lord what is that chick smoking???😂😂😂
---

I agree on the dislike for certain foods that we all have. Even though Jessica’s is over the top on food she won't eat I agree with her on hot sausage or hot anything! I don't eat spicy or hot things because I have a bad esophagus and gut ( Barrett"s disease) and secondly don't like them.
So you are right that video was just for show!
---
Drinking game again...how many times can you say " are these going to be strawberry cookies"?? Jess continues to say it throughout the video. And when Val said these are big heart sprinkles and we have big hearts around here I about spit my coffee out!!! Big hearts my ass...you all have greedy hearts! Big hearted people give to and help others but you all sit on your asses and beg for stuff and never give anything! Example: going to Nathan’s once a week, make a video at his expense and let him buy all the food and clean up! Losers....
And one thing that made me laugh was the face full of pain when Val was making her crack the eggs! Val was squeezing her fingers so tight she was actually hurting her! But I thought Jess never felt pain (according to Val in a video).
And check out the last couple videos. That wire cooling rack had 12 cookies on it and now it has 7. So who ate 5...Val and Marlow each had one so how many cookies did they give glutton Jess? And Jess didn't want them frosted so Val agreed but then thought about it and said maybe I will frost a few. That would leave a dozen cookies ( the 5 from the other pan still in the oven included) to just frost a few of??? Why bother!!
And those are anything but healthy Val!!!
I laughed at the big heart statement too, their hearts are about as big as the heart sprinkles they used. And of course the normal “ How Many Batches “ comment. The wanting more is always present in every single video featuring Jess!

• Haha
What I find amazing ..extremely sad, but amazing none the less is we see Val blow money on Disney, campers, new vehicles , her throw pillows and colour coordinated blankets, twinkle lights, eating out every Wednesday ...besides the wheelchair tent she bought ...when do we ever see her buy Jessica anything? ( her new dishes were from christmas)

Jessica is special needs...which means she requires special things that aid in HER well being, tools, food, classes and therapies, furniture, anything that aids in making her quality of life better for HER...not you.

Yet.. No Braille teacher or lessons, no cane, no REAL credited support or seeing eye dog...no items around the house to help blind Jessica in her own home.
No orthopaedic shoes to help with her mild CP and pigeon toed shuffle, no exercise classes, swimming or physiotherapy to help with her " weakness" and " CP".

They want her to be independent..learn to cook... Yet they don't even have proper tools to help Jessica succeed in the kitchen ... Well the new egg cracker which limp hand Lizzy has no desire to use. Buy her better bowls, wooden spoons to stir smaller spatulas..things she uses consistently so it becomes familiar in her hand...giving her confidence . Nothing worse than trying to stir stir stir thick batter with a soup spoon... You know she can't pour a little salt so buy her her own salt and pepper shakers with fewer holes and put rice in it.. It helps slow down the pour.

They know jessicas eating is horribly unhealthy ...so buy her sugar free stuff... Look up healthy baking ....( I make muffins with egg whites and Apple sauce" ) low calories and delicious ! Same with cookies ... Then when greedy guts demands the biggest and the most at least they are healthier for her.

Today's video... Boxed cake cookies with oil... Nothing healthy about that.. Look for low calorie or better yet make it from scratch after researching HEALTHY alternatives like, coconut oil, unsweetened apple sauce , egg whites etc... And does Jessica need icing? No. And she told you that twice .. Yet you are still asking her to try it with icing.

Lastly you DO NOT need to inform Jessica meals or desserts are healthy ...or you're changing
An ingredient ..... You only tell her that when filming to get a rise out of her.
Many times you've just added something or changed up a recipe and not told her.. You hide things from her and lie to her all the time ... Ingredients in a cake should be easy. I'm sure you don't tell her every ingredient in everything you cook....you're not fooling anyone.

You tell Jessica making videos is her JOB so... Use her PAY to buy her what she requires to improve her quality of life! Not blow it on Disney.
Buy her proper food items, healthy , lower calorie , spend the government money she receives on HER not YOUR trip to Disney, YOUR car, campers and meals out.
Buy her a support bra!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
New thread suggestion.
Blowing money on Disney thrills, not a thought of paying bills.

• Heart
Vals not a MOTHER nor is she a Nurse, she's an online grifter just filling her purse.

Sorry... It's all I could think of.

• Heart
Vals not a MOTHER nor is she a Nurse, she's an online grifter just filling her purse.

Sorry... It's all I could think of.
Yes yes yes. She will hate that wallfly and make a video on armchair warriors again 😁.

What I find amazing ..extremely sad, but amazing none the less is we see Val blow money on Disney, campers, new vehicles , her throw pillows and colour coordinated blankets, twinkle lights, eating out every Wednesday ...besides the wheelchair tent she bought ...when do we ever see her buy Jessica anything? ( her new dishes were from christmas)

Jessica is special needs...which means she requires special things that aid in HER well being, tools, food, classes and therapies, furniture, anything that aids in making her quality of life better for HER...not you.

Yet.. No Braille teacher or lessons, no cane, no REAL credited support or seeing eye dog...no items around the house to help blind Jessica in her own home.
No orthopaedic shoes to help with her mild CP and pigeon toed shuffle, no exercise classes, swimming or physiotherapy to help with her " weakness" and " CP".

They want her to be independent..learn to cook... Yet they don't even have proper tools to help Jessica succeed in the kitchen ... Well the new egg cracker which limp hand Lizzy has no desire to use. Buy her better bowls, wooden spoons to stir smaller spatulas..things she uses consistently so it becomes familiar in her hand...giving her confidence . Nothing worse than trying to stir stir stir thick batter with a soup spoon... You know she can't pour a little salt so buy her her own salt and pepper shakers with fewer holes and put rice in it.. It helps slow down the pour.

They know jessicas eating is horribly unhealthy ...so buy her sugar free stuff... Look up healthy baking ....( I make muffins with egg whites and Apple sauce" ) low calories and delicious ! Same with cookies ... Then when greedy guts demands the biggest and the most at least they are healthier for her.

Today's video... Boxed cake cookies with oil... Nothing healthy about that.. Look for low calorie or better yet make it from scratch after researching HEALTHY alternatives like, coconut oil, unsweetened apple sauce , egg whites etc... And does Jessica need icing? No. And she told you that twice .. Yet you are still asking her to try it with icing.

Lastly you DO NOT need to inform Jessica meals or desserts are healthy ...or you're changing
An ingredient ..... You only tell her that when filming to get a rise out of her.
Many times you've just added something or changed up a recipe and not told her.. You hide things from her and lie to her all the time ... Ingredients in a cake should be easy. I'm sure you don't tell her every ingredient in everything you cook....you're not fooling anyone.

You tell Jessica making videos is her JOB so... Use her PAY to buy her what she requires to improve her quality of life! Not blow it on Disney.
Buy her proper food items, healthy , lower calorie , spend the government money she receives on HER not YOUR trip to Disney, YOUR car, campers and meals out.
Buy her a support bra!!
Omg, limp hand Lizzy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is the last post in this thread. Please follow. Autistic Interpretations #20 Val’s not A mother nor is she a nurse she’s just an online grifter filling her purse.
I don’t the the title is entirely on there. Maybe it was too long?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.