Autistic Interpretations #19 Schizophrenia disguised as Autism with a side of Munchausen by proxy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree!! Plus Granddad
I think Nonnie had something to do with the Autism diagnosis. Schizophrenia and DD sound terrible to them and they have their (Nonnies) images to keep up! And how far could she get begging for $$$ for a schizophrenic diagnosis! It's something Val did to herself during pregnancy....drinking or drugs. And autism sounds better.
Can you imagine if they would have treated Jess with the right meds and kept her in programs what a different person she could be and she could be leading a productive life!!!
But nope Val screwed her and her other 2 kids up big time!
Totally agree!! Grand dad was a police officer. I don't know how far up he was but I would imagine he made his way up the line. So they had to upkeep that "our family follows all the rules" persona. 🤮
---
Gluttony at its finest! Jessica does not need a second serving with all the food on her plate!
---

Why didn't Joshua Barbour ever look into Jessica’s abuse? The Maas's don't exploit Abigail more than the Brooks do Jess. They are both not into it for educational purposes but just for money. And shouldn't all the money/gift cards being sent to Jess be claimed as earned money and be taxed??? After all as Val and HH always say this video making is their job so its a business!
💯 💯 💯 ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!!! I am so happy someone mentioned this! A phone call needs to be made for sure.
Side note.... does anyone else watch Gigi?.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I think we all agree with you. Autism doesn’t mean you can’t learn anything. Far from it. Jessica is stuck and will always be stuck due to her very damaged brain, not autism. If the family reads here, they just dismiss us as evil, mean people. Not true. There used to be a couple of people here who said horrible things and used vile words to describe Val, but they are quiet or have disappeared.
[/Q
Unfortunately Jess gets obsessed with anyone who pays attention to anyone else in the family. She needs them all to herself and she has to have control over that. Obsessing and all the touching she does would creep the hell out of me! And I do remember they had to farm Augustina out. But Augustina did pay special attention to Grandad. Now that was bizarre because he seemed to like it! Lol maybe Nonnie told them never to have her back!!!
Another of the many traits that Val could and should have curbed many years ago. . . I mean simple every day parenting could have changed the wrong behaviors

Reactions: 5
Well, well. I watched the weekly crap show and will just leave a few comments.
I’ll be damned if I cook the spoiled brat country fried steak and rice when I’ve cooked fajitas for the family.
after reading here Val took us to see she still owns her camper and it’s not fixed. I’d sue them.
It was mentioned in passing that Jess had an appointment. What other kind could it be besides doctor? Has APS forced an issue?
Next Val had “important” business and a phone call??
Val and HH left twice by their self this week. Val is definitely getting tired of Jess’ antics.
They had to do an Amazon return. From a follower?

One other thought. Some have speculated Val is in over her head and may place Jess. I don’t see that happening. She needs her SSI income to afford her Disney trips and help pay her camper and car payments. Hope everyone has a good week.

Didn’t she end up having to go stay with Allyson while she was visiting them because Jessica became obsessed with her? Augustina was sleeping in and Jessica didn’t like that, and other things i think that riled her up.
Yes! And by “sleeping in” she meant sleeping til 7 am I believe. lol!! I think they dropped her because she was more popular than Val.. lol

• Heart
Here is a bunch of screenshots because pokermom gave a great synopsis of the weekly boring video. Just a couple things...their bedrooms look like pig stys! And Val stay out of your bed when filming...we don't need to see that or that Jess is in bed with you. And lastly even Val looked very uncomfortable when Jess kissed her the second time. Looked like Jess was trying to pull Val lips to hers. That crap is sick...Val let her know it's inappropriate or don't film it! Makes me sick.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Here is a bunch of screenshots because pokermom gave a great synopsis of the weekly boring video. Just a couple things...their bedrooms look like pig stys! And Val stay out of your bed when filming...we don't need to see that or that Jess is in bed with you. And lastly even Val looked very uncomfortable when Jess kissed her the second time. Looked like Jess was trying to pull Val lips to hers. That crap is sick...Val let her know it's inappropriate or don't film it! Makes me sick.
Thanks! Your pics made me think of a couple more things.
HH and Jess went to Logan’s Roadhouse. Now I’ll admit I’m a beef snob (I was raised on a beef ranch) but Logan’s is just not good. Not to mention HH orders it well done. 🤢
Two different nights Jessica was so tired but Val said she cleaned her card mess up buy herself. I’ll never believe that.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Am I the only one who thinks Vals toast looks ridiculous. Who just dots butter on? I cover my whole piece of toast or bread so I get a taste in every bite! And these are people who have to fill their forks so full to get a bite of everything at one time! Who taught her to do that????😆😆😆

HH and Jess went to Logan’s Roadhouse. Now I’ll admit I’m a beef snob (I was raised on a beef ranch) but Logan’s is just not good. Not to mention HH orders it well done. 🤢
Two different nights Jessica was so tired but Val said she cleaned her card mess up buy herself. I’ll never believe that.
And she had ONE package from the PO. 😂 😂

• Haha
Well, well. I watched the weekly crap show and will just leave a few comments.
I’ll be damned if I cook the spoiled brat country fried steak and rice when I’ve cooked fajitas for the family.
after reading here Val took us to see she still owns her camper and it’s not fixed. I’d sue them.
It was mentioned in passing that Jess had an appointment. What other kind could it be besides doctor? Has APS forced an issue?
Next Val had “important” business and a phone call??
Val and HH left twice by their self this week. Val is definitely getting tired of Jess’ antics.
They had to do an Amazon return. From a follower?

One other thought. Some have speculated Val is in over her head and may place Jess. I don’t see that happening. She needs her SSI income to afford her Disney trips and help pay her camper and car payments. Hope everyone has a good week.
I am sure most the stuff followers send them they send back for Amazon credit for Val and Hannah to use . That’s how Val buys all her stupid crap like that $75 French fry cutter, which would be a pain just to get out to cut three potatoes.
---
Jessica intentionally makes a mess on her bed with her cards hoping that Val will be to tired to help so let’s her sleep in her bed . I would buy a big basket and at night swipe those suckers in that basket from the bed and say here you go . Now get your butt in your own bed .
---
Jessica the stalker . 🤪 Always standing around the corner listening thinking she’s missing the gossip . Then when she repeats it they say it was just a dream.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I do love the weekly synopsis of the life The Brooks Asylum! It's an absolute confirmation of what we already know.

First of all its the third week of January ...they still have Christmas stuff up! And someone else pointed out..those bedrooms are pigstys.
That house has 3 unemployed adults over the age of thirty living there, not to mention Jessica and babysitter Marlo...yet they have no time to clean up Christmas??
They all look like they just rolled out of bed at any time of the day or night.

This week once again outlined the fact Jessica has absolutely NO life...standing in her room hunched over sniffing cards only emerging from her room to obsess over food... McDonald's with Grandad, visiting the P.O... Which we all know if there's nothing there, there is a hidden supply of cards, CD's, and colouring books at the ready to prevent Jessica going ballistic !
That's it...although I do wonder what meltdown happened for Hannah who made her soup to unexpectedly go out for dinner with Jess.....hmmmm.

Also I noticed the quick cuts when Jessica was getting " anxious" we heard her say.. " you know" ...obviously talking about something she was warned not to.

We saw a week of Val barely able to keep up with making content, a messy house, lots of bedheads, Jess sleeping with mommy and making out with mommy in the kitchen.
We will never get the truth about the camper, or the " mysterious" appointments they supposedly had... All is crazy at the Brooks Asylum!

I have to add...the state of that Breveil convection oven is a DISGRACE!!!! How can these people live in such filth? How can they prepare food in such unsanitary conditions ....I have the same convection oven... Mine's 9 years old and spotless!
Val...you're home all day .. In someone else's home at that!! CLEAN your pigsty!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Video of the week..Jess was zoned out most of the days. They’ve turned cambells house into a dump, laundry scattered, dirty stove, filthy toaster oven, clutter everywhere, drapes all askew, wtf is hanging on HH window? . Btw who butters toast that way, and theyre a far cry from dots of butter. Val’s camper issue is no doubt something caused by them, therefore warranty won’t cover, causing the part she claims it needs to not be ordered. Other than idiots who visits their camper on the repair site. Why wouldn’t it be at home till repair was scheduled. There’s lies there somewhere, she won’t talk about the actual problem.

Reactions: 12
Video of the week..Jess was zoned out most of the days. They’ve turned cambells house into a dump, laundry scattered, dirty stove, filthy toaster oven, clutter everywhere, drapes all askew, wtf is hanging on HH window? . Btw who butters toast that way, and theyre a far cry from dots of butter. Val’s camper issue is no doubt something caused by them, therefore warranty won’t cover, causing the part she claims it needs to not be ordered. Other than idiots who visits their camper on the repair site. Why wouldn’t it be at home till repair was scheduled. There’s lies there somewhere, she won’t talk about the actual problem.
What do you bet Val is suing them or threatening to. No place of business would keep something that long without a huge issue...namely Val!!! It's probably something that Jess broke and she is trying to get it fixed for free! Always thinking of ways to screw people out of money huh Val!
And another thing Val you look like a foolish idiot to wear a baseball cap to run errands! You are 54! But maybe butch is your thing with all those flannel shirts too! Some women may have one or two but looks like you have a bunch!
All the women seem rather butch....and Campbell is the mamsy pansy one!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
This is from 3 yrs ago during Covid. Look at Jessica’s hair....in 3 years she has gone completely grey!!! Not sure who Grace or Angela are but she is obsessing over them. HH was acting like the mother again and wanted to talk to Jess about her anxiety! Just shut up HH.....let it go. Then Jess tells her mother they need to talk to them and basically Val told her they they need to be gone. This is apparently on Jessica’s FB. I don't remember those names.
And it looks like HH was living there again???? When did she move back? It has been a relief to see HH not acting like she is the mother and in charge. She got so pushy and I guess Val must have put her in her place!!!
And Jess was arguing over getting 6 sausage balls instead of the 7 she wanted. She did not get her way but you could hear the pissy in Vals voice....lol

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I do love the weekly synopsis of the life The Brooks Asylum! It's an absolute confirmation of what we already know.

First of all its the third week of January ...they still have Christmas stuff up! And someone else pointed out..those bedrooms are pigstys.
That house has 3 unemployed adults over the age of thirty living there, not to mention Jessica and babysitter Marlo...yet they have no time to clean up Christmas??
They all look like they just rolled out of bed at any time of the day or night.

This week once again outlined the fact Jessica has absolutely NO life...standing in her room hunched over sniffing cards only emerging from her room to obsess over food... McDonald's with Grandad, visiting the P.O... Which we all know if there's nothing there, there is a hidden supply of cards, CD's, and colouring books at the ready to prevent Jessica going ballistic !
That's it...although I do wonder what meltdown happened for Hannah who made her soup to unexpectedly go out for dinner with Jess.....hmmmm.

Also I noticed the quick cuts when Jessica was getting " anxious" we heard her say.. " you know" ...obviously talking about something she was warned not to.

We saw a week of Val barely able to keep up with making content, a messy house, lots of bedheads, Jess sleeping with mommy and making out with mommy in the kitchen.
We will never get the truth about the camper, or the " mysterious" appointments they supposedly had... All is crazy at the Brooks Asylum!

I have to add...the state of that Breveil convection oven is a DISGRACE!!!! How can these people live in such filth? How can they prepare food in such unsanitary conditions ....I have the same convection oven... Mine's 9 years old and spotless!
Val...you're home all day .. In someone else's home at that!! CLEAN your pigsty!
What ever became of the renovations/redoing the house ? Another thing Val didn’t carry through.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.