Autistic Interpretations #19 Schizophrenia disguised as Autism with a side of Munchausen by proxy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well no video this morning from AI or DSGP. They must be so exhausted from life. Nope just lazy. Thinking Jess is still acting up and hopefully life is hell in their house. She had that meltdown when they were going out to eat too. Something is definitely changing in her head. Get her checked out Val....she and you will snap very soon.
One of these days we will see Jess taking down her tree and throwing the bulbs in the tote. Woo hoo.
Even though I hate bad mouthing them and being a bully I think that Val needs to listen to us or some of the followers. Even they are seeing Schizophrenia! I am a great person who just sees injustices being done.
I spoke to soon! Who needs that much cheese??? And it was all watery. What a fail and bore.
SOOOOOOOOOO. . . . On Friday HH doesn’t have lactose intolerance. . . . But wait. . . Was that video made on Friday. . . . Oh what a tangled web we weave. . . . Sickening the injustices we all see here.
---
Just one more lie we catch her in! Plus she got the 2# of cheese at a deli! $$$. She and Val can't keep their lies straight anymore.
---
This popped up from 3 days ago. Missed it when I took a couple days off. I hate these in bed videos!!!! Val claims Jess came and got into her bed to get warm! I think she slept there.
Just Zoe don't need it squeals, did you get her for me, she's not your dog, will we get more poodles and when/how will we get the house ready to sell.
Oh and what's for dinner? HH making it but Jess won't eat it according to her. She wants frito pie....good lord she either eats what is on the table or goes hungry. Wait till she gets put in a group home and finds out they won't cater to her every need!
Once she gets into a group home and the appropriate doctors treat BP her and get her medication corrected, maybe she will learns she can not be violent. Gonna be a rude awakening since it’s been taught to her it is okay all her life. Another a big fail Val

Reactions: 11
Marlowes Savannah trip wasn’t too bad, somewhat better without HH . She mentioned when she lived there she was a preschool teacher. How did she get sucked into a babysitter job for these losers. My hope for her is yearn for a better life, a better job, without the grifters. Her friends seem to be normal.
---

Reactions: 14
Tonight's video was apparently from yesterday when Jess was with her grandparents! She was perfectly happy helping Nonnie and even held the bowl to stir without being told!!! I think we know who the problem is Val! I am not fond of Nonnie because of how she treated people when Jess was in school but she can control Jess without saying anything. She should have kept custody of her.
Jess did just stare at the pie like it was going to walk away and kept her phone in carrying bag around her neck. She is way to attached to the phone. She does not need it all times especially in her grandparents home.
When they brought her and the pie home she wanted to make sure she was getting a big piece and Val did tell her it was normal size and enough. See Val reads here. But Jess shoveled that pie in so fast it was ridiculous.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Marlowes Savannah trip wasn’t too bad, somewhat better without HH . She mentioned when she lived there she was a preschool teacher. How did she get sucked into a babysitter job for these losers. My hope for her is yearn for a better life, a better job, without the grifters. Her friends seem to be normal.
---
I actually liked Marlow’s trip blog. I haven’t been on the DSGP site in months. Marlow is a completely different person away from HH and Val. She reverts back to her teenage personality with them. Savannah is on my list to visit so it was interesting to see snippets of the area. Marlow, you need to get away from Hannah, she brings you down to her childish level. You have more choices in life than watching a 36 yr old flip cards.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
From the lactose intolerant girl, did she eat the whole batch herself!
Using Lactaid milk was probably because they had no regular milk in the fridge. Like one follower said what’s the sense of the Lactaid milk if using non lactose cheese? Plus her recipe was so bland.

Something is definitely screwy with the whole bunch. Not only are they “caregivers” scamming the state, they are exploiting random people and Jess by their actions, their lies. Now they are taking videos of each of themselves and posting. . . Again for financial gain. It seems like the state rules say this is against the law. But as always they think they are above the law. The system needs to take over and stop all this.

Something is definitely screwy with the whole bunch. Not only are they “caregivers” scamming the state, they are exploiting random people and Jess by their actions, their lies. Now they are taking videos of each of themselves and posting. . . Again for financial gain. It seems like the state rules say this is against the law. But as always they think they are above the law. The system needs to take over and stop all this.
My opinion is that they should not be mentioning the names of the people Jessica calls especially because last names are used. That is exploiting them too.

No video just Val explaining where "big breakfast" came from and it was Jess! And they continued it because of Jess!
Glutton princess rules the house in everything she says and does! At least we didn't have to see Val cook it all for the 100th time. I am sure Jess felt all the biscuits to get the 2 biggest ones!!!!
Old picture! Old dishes, country ham! We’ve seen her make biscuits and gravy more than once a week. Val keeps recycling the same crappy content.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Val’s weekly video. What is wrong with Jessica? Are they keeping her doped u or is she mentally deteriorating this much? A small glimpse at the Tuesday outing and Jessica didn’t say 10 words. Val hid in her room for 2 days after Marlow got back, no surprise there. Oh, and Jessica called Val at 3:30 am because she needed lotion. That sparked lots of comments on YouTube. All in all another boring video.

So...Val has done 2 "A week in the life " videos.

This is her week in a nutshell.
Sleep in and hide in her " cave" on the days Marlo or Hannah trade off to get up with Jess..
Eat out 4-6 times a week,or pick up fast food.
Every Wednesday being caregivers day shopping and eating out, With mommy and Hannah while Marlo babysits Jess.
Every Thursday shipping Jess off with Nonnie
Retreating to her " cave" between 7-8pm every night with occasional naps, or afternoon retreats included to "edit" ( even though Hannah was supposedly hired officially to be the editor last year)any excuse to hide in her room.

So....we see not one person actually has a job... Doesn't leave to go to work..yet hired Marlo to come WORK helping to take care of Jessica even though there are THREE unemployed adults living with Jess 2 of which are claiming to be full time caregivers.

Val of course constantly acts so exhausted ...from what I'm not sure...eating out? Napping? Cooking sausage gravy? hiding in her room lounging around in her sweats?

Not one person in that house has a real job yet they can eat out 4,5,6 times a week, afford Disney 2,3,4 times a year, buy new cars and campers...

Val is home 24/7 and can't even teach Jessica manners or help her to not obsess over her insane obsessive texting people. We heard how princess texted 5 times in a row CRAZED because she wasn't getting a response fast enough. She has been taught she gets whatever she wants and the world must do for her exactly as her family does. Jessica sees no one in her family has jobs so she assumes everyone she texts also doesn't work and their lives revolve around Jess .

Val could use this as a teaching exercise but that's work!
So be warned if Jessica ever texts you once... You've signed up for life! You must quit your job and have your phone in hand 24/7 because now you are owned.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
WallFly and pokermom summed it up very well! Not much to add but here are some screen shots. Val now has a sore mouth off and on. Must be like her needing a wrist brace when it's convenient on camera!
New years day Nonnie brought the spiral ham, greens and peach cobbler! Val heated up some canned black eyed peas (I know because I use canned too), some rice for princess and okra. Then on Wednesday when they went to lunch sounds like Nonnie paid for that one too. They are disgusting...sponge of Nonnie and Nathan and apparently don't even feel bad about it.
Hypochondriac Hannah has to get her face into every part of the video where she can be by mommy!! That is pathetic. Grow up HH...mommy has to take care of your big sister so go get a job and move out!! You don't work so stop with you being a video editor!
And pokermom Jess is deteriorating rapidly. I have been seeing it for sometime now. And WallFly the eating out is getting ridiculous! At least 4-5 times in this weekly video. If not in a restaurant it's take out! And the day Jessica freaked out they brought home Chinese and I knew she would ask for the rest of the fried rice and she did! No one needs that much food at one meal!
Ok kids I got a bit more wordy than I anticipated....sorry!😃🙂😊

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
WallFly and pokermom summed it up very well! Not much to add but here are some screen shots. Val now has a sore mouth off and on. Must be like her needing a wrist brace when it's convenient on camera!
New years day Nonnie brought the spiral ham, greens and peach cobbler! Val heated up some canned black eyed peas (I know because I use canned too), some rice for princess and okra. Then on Wednesday when they went to lunch sounds like Nonnie paid for that one too. They are disgusting...sponge of Nonnie and Nathan and apparently don't even feel bad about it.
Hypochondriac Hannah has to get her face into every part of the video where she can be by mommy!! That is pathetic. Grow up HH...mommy has to take care of your big sister so go get a job and move out!! You don't work so stop with you being a video editor!
And pokermom Jess is deteriorating rapidly. I have been seeing it for sometime now. And WallFly the eating out is getting ridiculous! At least 4-5 times in this weekly video. If not in a restaurant it's take out! And the day Jessica freaked out they brought home Chinese and I knew she would ask for the rest of the fried rice and she did! No one needs that much food at one meal!
I just noticed that first picture of Val describing the video is it me or does she have that look of superiority or what??? The pure witch look, just like her mother!

• Heart
Swear they eat more in one meal than I eat all week! God so much food at every meal. 🤮

Swear they eat more in one meal than I eat all week! God so much food at every meal. 🤮
I know poohbear22....I am on Weight Watchers and have learned REAL portion control. They have no clue. And so many carbs and starches!!!!!

I know poohbear22....I am on Weight Watchers and have learned REAL portion control. They have no clue. And so many carbs and starches!!!!!
I am starting tomorrow on WW.. menopause hasn’t been kind to me lol and being a mom
Of a special needs child I feel like I have to live forever so I gotta get in shape . 💪🏼

• Heart
So...Val has done 2 "A week in the life " videos.

This is her week in a nutshell.
Sleep in and hide in her " cave" on the days Marlo or Hannah trade off to get up with Jess..
Eat out 4-6 times a week,or pick up fast food.
Every Wednesday being caregivers day shopping and eating out, With mommy and Hannah while Marlo babysits Jess.
Every Thursday shipping Jess off with Nonnie
Retreating to her " cave" between 7-8pm every night with occasional naps, or afternoon retreats included to "edit" ( even though Hannah was supposedly hired officially to be the editor last year)any excuse to hide in her room.

So....we see not one person actually has a job... Doesn't leave to go to work..yet hired Marlo to come WORK helping to take care of Jessica even though there are THREE unemployed adults living with Jess 2 of which are claiming to be full time caregivers.

Val of course constantly acts so exhausted ...from what I'm not sure...eating out? Napping? Cooking sausage gravy? hiding in her room lounging around in her sweats?

Not one person in that house has a real job yet they can eat out 4,5,6 times a week, afford Disney 2,3,4 times a year, buy new cars and campers...

Val is home 24/7 and can't even teach Jessica manners or help her to not obsess over her insane obsessive texting people. We heard how princess texted 5 times in a row CRAZED because she wasn't getting a response fast enough. She has been taught she gets whatever she wants and the world must do for her exactly as her family does. Jessica sees no one in her family has jobs so she assumes everyone she texts also doesn't work and their lives revolve around Jess .

Val could use this as a teaching exercise but that's work!
So be warned if Jessica ever texts you once... You've signed up for life! You must quit your job and have your phone in hand 24/7 because now you are owned.
When I heard she texted someone FIVE times in a row, I was like WTF? And Val let that happen. She may have an adult body but she is a child. That's obsessive and harassment. Instead of telling her that's not allowed, we don't text people like that-instead Val goes on and on about how it ruined HER plans to go out to eat. And how it put HER in a bad mood. Yet she still rewarded Jessica with take out. She would have been eating cold cereal. Val is a POS parent. The person she was texting, probably Keely, needs to block her.

• Heart
I am starting tomorrow on WW.. menopause hasn’t been kind to me lol and being a mom
Of a special needs child I feel like I have to live forever so I gotta get in shape . 💪🏼
I really love it. I am 70 so it comes off slower for me but have lost 35# so far. Need to do another 30#. I took time off between Christmas Eve and yesterday
and yikes gained 4#. Back on as of today. Good luck to you!
---
When I heard she texted someone FIVE times in a row, I was like WTF? And Val let that happen. She may have an adult body but she is a child. That's obsessive and harassment. Instead of telling her that's not allowed, we don't text people like that-instead Val goes on and on about how it ruined HER plans to go out to eat. And how it put HER in a bad mood. Yet she still rewarded Jessica with take out. She would have been eating cold cereal. Val is a POS parent. The person she was texting, probably Keely, needs to block her.
Plus after the meltdown she was still on her phone in the car! Looked like she was texting again. She needs that phone taken away when she does that crap! But according to a video from probably 2 years ago Val says they don't punish her because she is an adult!

• Heart
I really love it. I am 70 so it comes off slower for me but have lost 35# so far. Need to do another 30#. I took time off between Christmas Eve and yesterday
and yikes gained 4#. Back on as of today. Good luck to you!
---

Plus after the meltdown she was still on her phone in the car! Looked like she was texting again. She needs that phone taken away when she does that crap! But according to a video from probably 2 years ago Val says they don't punish her because she is an adult!
Thank you Susan ☺ good luck to you as well . That is awesome you lost 35!! 🙌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So it’s 3:45 am and Jessica can’t see her lotion. She can see a crumb of food from across the room, yet far too blind to see lotion. It’s a cry out to stop her from picking, nope, it’s an attention seeking maneuver designed to control Val even in the middle of the night. When has lotion ever helped. Texting someone five times in a row should be addressed, yet the only thing that matters is people immediately respond to make Val’s Bessie happy. That phone is a curse to Jessica’s well being, she’s in the car eyes rolling back in her head, nearly catatonic because there wasn’t an instant reply to her nonsense text. The only thing new in this weekly blog, was Some days Val’s mouth is sensitive. 😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.