Autistic Interpretations #19 Schizophrenia disguised as Autism with a side of Munchausen by proxy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of yesterday’s comments. How old do these people think she is? Really, saying she has grown up so much! She’s not 3. And the one about her not eating very much. She eats everything that isn’t nailed down. And Val, saying she doesn’t complain about not getting enough! Hah!
Most of those folks are idiots! But I was glad to see some talking out. And dumb Allyson says what great strides she is making! BS she is regressing quickly.
The one I really laughed at was when she asked why couldn't Jess have more food! WTH she eats like a lumberjack. But we know her loyal followers and the mentality 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jess is just waiting to get picked up for day with Nonnie and Grandad. Just look at what she's wearing and not even combed hair. She looks like a witch these days.
Well her made up dream and I am sure it was for attention! And it had to do with some Angie's mother and her dying. Well bad news the lady is not dead and they have not seen them in years. Then she wanted to argue a bit so she told Val she heard her on the phone! And Val was not on the phone! She is so distracted and obsessing over her "dream" about death. And you could tell Val had enough....at that point she should have told her enough and stop talking about it.
And her going with her grandparents they need to drop off Nonnie for a test then grandad would take her to run errands! Now come on Val your dad was sick last week and took her. Now Nonnie might have wanted to go with her but nope can't disappointed princess! And you know she will drive them crazy talking about her "dream".
Get her professional help Val!!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 10
I'm calling this mornings video 1000% BS!

We know for a fact Jessica's favourite pastime is lingering around doorways eavesdropping....I believe she absolutely heard Val on the phone talking about someone who died.
Jessica it far too simple minded to make that up.... She didn't dream it...she heard bits and pieces of Vals conversation and then her paranoid schizophrenic mind ran with it...because Val refuses to property treat her schizophrenia Jess is left to obsess and talk with her voices....what we saw is not autism.

We know this last year has been a struggle for Val to control Jessica and her mouth....she loves to blurt out all the family drama...and Val has often simply cut Jess out of videos of stopped doing lives with her...especially if she doesn't have a ton of packages to open to distract her.

Val has a lot of secrets and often went out into her car or trailer to hide from Jessica who stands scratching her crotch outside Vals door eavesdropping. So...Val uses this " dream" excuse....
You can see Jessica struggling to know what to say.... She's scared to say the wrong thing ...so she just painfully stands there rolling her eyes and fretting.

Val...is sick.

Also...is Nonie going for a covid test? The fact Val sends Jessica over to a house where her father's ill and now her mother...?
There's a reason Jessica is not permitted to interact with anyone not family. ..right Val.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Jess is once again lost in her delusions! If Val would let her express herself instead of diagnosing what’s going on in her head it might help. Her every sentence is cut off to fit what Val has decided her thoughts are. Are these Dreams, or a break with reality. Jess needs a psychiatric evaluation! It’s long overdue! Jess is in crisis this morning so mother of the year ships her off to her 80 plus yr old grandparents! Shopping, chicken nuggets and chocolate cake will solve the real problem Nurse Ratchett refuses to accept, at least for today.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Love it when people speak the truth but you have the nut jobs always ganging up on them .
I like how many more comments are getting though and even if just makes 1 or 2 people think about these scammers it will be a win. They are really slipping on the intercepting of negative comments.
And this mornings video was so degrading to Jess. She was a hot mess and like winnie woo said Val was trying to tell her what to do and say. Jess was more confused and in her own little world than I have ever seen her. She needs help....and did you notice how defensive Val was when Jess mentioned that phone call?? It was kinda funny!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I like how many more comments are getting though and even if just makes 1 or 2 people think about these scammers it will be a win. They are really slipping on the intercepting of negative comments.
And this mornings video was so degrading to Jess. She was a hot mess and like winnie woo said Val was trying to tell her what to do and say. Jess was more confused and in her own little world than I have ever seen her. She needs help....and did you notice how defensive Val was when Jess mentioned that phone call?? It was kinda funny!
Yes Susan she was really defensive. I’m convinced Jessica’s obsessive behaviour was over something she overheard Val say on the phone, Val knows it but trying to convince her it was a dream rather than reality.

Yes Susan she was really defensive. I’m convinced Jessica’s obsessive behaviour was over something she overheard Val say on the phone, Val knows it but trying to convince her it was a dream rather than reality.
Val knows if she doesn't get ahead of Jessica s mouth she WILL start talking about it on cam, asking questions etc... She won't let it go especially " death" her fav. Subject...she gets giddy talking about death..( Again not autism)
So Val knows she has to plant the " Jess is confused because of a dream" .

Jess knows Vals lying...that's why she's confused not because she can't tell the difference between a dream and reality.

Nice try Val.

I watched about 2 minutes of HH on DSGP. She is absolutely ignorant. She showed how full her closet was. The whole family should be on that tv show Hoarders. Even Jessica has more plates and bowls than we do. I went minimalist in 2018 and never looked back. I have 4 plates, 3 cereal bowls, 3 club aluminum pots, my MIL’s Dutch oven…you get the idea. Why do they hoard so much. Turn me loose in their house to have a garage sale and we could all go to Disney. 😂 and yet they continue to buy more and more useless stuff. And it’s bought with money they make off Jessica.

I watched about 2 minutes of HH on DSGP. She is absolutely ignorant. She showed how full her closet was. The whole family should be on that tv show Hoarders. Even Jessica has more plates and bowls than we do. I went minimalist in 2018 and never looked back. I have 4 plates, 3 cereal bowls, 3 club aluminum pots, my MIL’s Dutch oven…you get the idea. Why do they hoard so much. Turn me loose in their house to have a garage sale and we could all go to Disney. 😂 and yet they continue to buy more and more useless stuff. And it’s bought with money they make off Jessica.
I have way to much stuff too but I moved in with my mom in 2012 and we both had "stuff". Mom didn't want to get rid of her stuff so I boxed mine up and put it in the basement. When she passed in 2018 I started incorporating mine with hers. Most her stuff is now gone because mine was newer. Plus in the basement we have Mom and Dad's treasures along with my grandparents! And they have been gone for years. But my mom could not part with it so this is the year of the clean out.
But I don't buy new stuff all the time like they do! They are ridiculous...
---
I watched the first couple minutes too but couldn't take HH. She is on some kind of drugs that don't dilate her eyes but she acts a high. Slow talking and her eyes are at half mast!!!
And apparently Miss Know It All is going to tell us how she read if you don't wear pieces of clothing for a year get rid it them! I have known that for the past 45 years. And can you say OCD? Color coordination and packed so tight she can't hardly get them out. And her velvet coat hangers...those cost her a bunch. Even the DollarTree tree sells them like 2 in a pack! They just waste so much money. HH needs real mental help! I still think she just acts for the camera...

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I have way to much stuff too but I moved in with my mom in 2012 and we both had "stuff". Mom didn't want to get rid of her stuff so I boxed mine up and put it in the basement. When she passed in 2018 I started incorporating mine with hers. Most her stuff is now gone because mine was newer. Plus in the basement we have Mom and Dad's treasures along with my grandparents! And they have been gone for years. But my mom could not part with it so this is the year of the clean out.
But I don't buy new stuff all the time like they do! They are ridiculous...
---
I watched the first couple minutes too but couldn't take HH. She is on some kind of drugs that don't dilate her eyes but she acts a high. Slow talking and her eyes are at half mast!!!
And apparently Miss Know It All is going to tell us how she read if you don't wear pieces of clothing for a year get rid it them! I have known that for the past 45 years. And can you say OCD? Color coordination and packed so tight she can't hardly get them out. And her velvet coat hangers...those cost her a bunch. Even the DollarTree tree sells them like 2 in a pack! They just waste so much money. HH needs real mental help! I still think she just acts for the camera...
But the bangs! Make them go away!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm hopeless with things,but I'd happily join. Autistic Interpretations Lies. An Adult who can't consent. Someone please start a group so we can get more people seeing vals lies.
I can start an awareness page.

• Heart
Look at Vals answer to the person who made a comment. She says they don't even know her. Bull lucky! She is probably someone that she and Nonnie yelled and screamed at! A bus drive huh....what kind of story did Jess make up about her?
Also when Val asks Jess to tell the good ones what's bothering her Jess gets this half smile on her face like Look at me I am going to get attention!
With all of Jess's mood swings take her to the doctor Val because she will be hurting someone soon! And if it's a stranger be ready for a huge lawsuit. Maybe you can all live in HH's camper!!!!

Attachments

Look at Vals answer to the person who made a comment. She says they don't even know her. Bull lucky! She is probably someone that she and Nonnie yelled and screamed at! A bus drive huh....what kind of story did Jess make up about her?
Also when Val asks Jess to tell the good ones what's bothering her Jess gets this half smile on her face like Look at me I am going to get attention!
With all of Jess's mood swings take her to the doctor Val because she will be hurting someone soon! And if it's a stranger be ready for a huge lawsuit. Maybe you can all live in HH's camper!!!!
At the end of that video, around the 3:50 mark, it sounds like Jessica says "witch" 🤷🏻‍♀️ I'm sure she obsessed about her"dream" the whole time she was with her grand parents. Great parenting Val, shove your problem off on your elderly parents.

had to laugh at lumberjack Hannah's closet.... I fold my t-shirt and put them in a dresser, my sweatshirts ..same.
I hang my dresses, blazers, slacks, pant suits, blouses, dress tops, skirts....you know women's clothes.

My flannels, joggers, sweats, T's....don't go on hangers.lol
Hank...I mean Hannah...dresses like a 14 year old boy.

• Haha
I'm calling this mornings video 1000% BS!

We know for a fact Jessica's favourite pastime is lingering around doorways eavesdropping....I believe she absolutely heard Val on the phone talking about someone who died.
Jessica it far too simple minded to make that up.... She didn't dream it...she heard bits and pieces of Vals conversation and then her paranoid schizophrenic mind ran with it...because Val refuses to property treat her schizophrenia Jess is left to obsess and talk with her voices....what we saw is not autism.

We know this last year has been a struggle for Val to control Jessica and her mouth....she loves to blurt out all the family drama...and Val has often simply cut Jess out of videos of stopped doing lives with her...especially if she doesn't have a ton of packages to open to distract her.

Val has a lot of secrets and often went out into her car or trailer to hide from Jessica who stands scratching her crotch outside Vals door eavesdropping. So...Val uses this " dream" excuse....
You can see Jessica struggling to know what to say.... She's scared to say the wrong thing ...so she just painfully stands there rolling her eyes and fretting.

Val...is sick.

Also...is Nonie going for a covid test? The fact Val sends Jessica over to a house where her father's ill and now her mother...?
There's a reason Jessica is not permitted to interact with anyone not family. ..right Val.
I thought the same thing, she heard it. I even wonder if sleeping with mommy dearest Val leaves the TV on all night and Jess sees stuff and then they tell her it was a dream. I think Val likes for Jess to be upset and worried and Val feeds into it 🤮

Well no video this morning from AI or DSGP. They must be so exhausted from life. Nope just lazy. Thinking Jess is still acting up and hopefully life is hell in their house. She had that meltdown when they were going out to eat too. Something is definitely changing in her head. Get her checked out Val....she and you will snap very soon.
One of these days we will see Jess taking down her tree and throwing the bulbs in the tote. Woo hoo.
Even though I hate bad mouthing them and being a bully I think that Val needs to listen to us or some of the followers. Even they are seeing Schizophrenia! I am a great person who just sees injustices being done.
I spoke to soon! Who needs that much cheese??? And it was all watery. What a fail and bore.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Well no video this morning from AI or DSGP. They must be so exhausted from life. Nope just lazy. Thinking Jess is still acting up and hopefully life is hell in their house. She had that meltdown when they were going out to eat too. Something is definitely changing in her head. Get her checked out Val....she and you will snap very soon.
One of these days we will see Jess taking down her tree and throwing the bulbs in the tote. Woo hoo.
Even though I hate bad mouthing them and being a bully I think that Val needs to listen to us or some of the followers. Even they are seeing Schizophrenia! I am a great person who just sees injustices being done.
I spoke to soon! Who needs that much cheese??? And it was all watery. What a fail and bore.
From the lactose intolerant girl, did she eat the whole batch herself!

• Haha
From the lactose intolerant girl, did she eat the whole batch herself!
Just one more lie we catch her in! Plus she got the 2# of cheese at a deli! $$$. She and Val can't keep their lies straight anymore.
---
This popped up from 3 days ago. Missed it when I took a couple days off. I hate these in bed videos!!!! Val claims Jess came and got into her bed to get warm! I think she slept there.
Just Zoe don't need it squeals, did you get her for me, she's not your dog, will we get more poodles and when/how will we get the house ready to sell.
Oh and what's for dinner? HH making it but Jess won't eat it according to her. She wants frito pie....good lord she either eats what is on the table or goes hungry. Wait till she gets put in a group home and finds out they won't cater to her every need!

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.