Autistic Interpretations #19 Schizophrenia disguised as Autism with a side of Munchausen by proxy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly!!! She could see her lotion just fine!! She just wanted to get Mommy out of bed to do it for her. Another teaching moment down the shitter. Val needs to take that damn phone away from her!!
Maybe get a step ahead of Jessica manipulation and just apply lotion routinely at bedtime. But then Val couldn’t use the excuse shes blind or sad because Granny died .
---
HH always mentions she is lactose intolerant but every single thing she makes is loaded with cheese! Just like the queso she made the other day with 2# of cheese! They can't keep their lies straight!!!!
---

She should not be allowed to have that phone overnight! Val deserves all she gets!
I would be going into her phone settings and shutting that phone down for a certain time every night . Would actually be funny to shut down Siri and just watch her work herself into a tizzy. I know it’s mean but she’s just so manipulative you want to beat her at her own game.
---
Well this morning Jess was in outer space for a good portion of the video which is nothing new lately. Just staring into space and ignoring them all. And the kissing is getting more and more disgusting and disturbing! This after we know she spent the night in mommy's bed. I shudder to think what goes on in there!!
At one point there was a bit of video showing Jess with Marlow and Jess was crying. They cut most out but you could hear her and see the tears running off her nose. Well come on Val you missed out on some follower sympathy but maybe that's for another video...we will see!
Noticed that it's becoming more and more the Val and what she does show! No one cares what you did over the weekend! We all have lives and stories but apparently you are special! Stick to Jessica and send HH out to get a job! No 30 year old should hang around mommy all day! Sad.....
Is more of the inappropriate kissing coming more after her sleepovers with Val ? It just seems that way especially after this video which clearly shows just this isn’t a normal peck on the cheek.
---
Now with Jessica’s sores why don’t they maybe try applying lidocaine cream? Maybe it will diminish the desire to pick . I say put her in an adult one piece sleeper with the zipper in the back or a scuba suit . She won’t be doing any picking then . We know once she’s in bed she doesn’t get up to use the bathroom and even if so ring Val.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Maybe get a step ahead of Jessica manipulation and just apply lotion routinely at bedtime. But then Val couldn’t use the excuse shes blind or sad because Granny died .
---

I would be going into her phone settings and shutting that phone down for a certain time every night . Would actually be funny to shut down Siri and just watch her work herself into a tizzy. I know it’s mean but she’s just so manipulative you want to beat her at her own game.
---

Is more of the inappropriate kissing coming more after her sleepovers with Val ? It just seems that way especially after this video which clearly shows just this isn’t a normal peck on the cheek.
---
Now with Jessica’s sores why don’t they maybe try applying lidocaine cream? Maybe it will diminish the desire to pick . I say put her in an adult one piece sleeper with the zipper in the back or a scuba suit . She won’t be doing any picking then . We know once she’s in bed she doesn’t get up to use the bathroom and even if so ring Val.
rbooth61 I think it is worse after the mommy sleepovers. And they claim its just once a week but I am sure it's more. Because every morning is not a kissing thing. But the one from yesterday was not a mommy peck on the cheek...it was very creepy. Plus she is trying harder and harder to get her lips. I think that when the camera is not rolling the lips thing goes on. Jess really is pervy!!!

Reactions: 11
---

---

---
It's very obvious kissing her mother sexually arouses Jessica. She turns her body towards val and keeps her face on vals face as long as she can. We can all see this!!!! Surely val knows what's going on ???? Why is she such a tit mother? She gives in to Jessica as she knows its her fault Jessica was born with all these multiple disabilities. Guilt. Thats why she can't and won't ever say no to her.

Breakfast video of homemade hash browns as Jess obsessed over not having frozen ones. We can still get those, some are like my crowns and a couple more things. She was only more attentive because she must have been hungry!! Lol
Val made 3 potatoes and another thing Jess was obsessing over was that if Val, HH and she ate them there would not be enough!!! Mommy make a couple more. But instead of just saying no it was " there will be enough". JUST SAY NO VAL!!! No explanation necessary. Hell she could not remember what she asked 3 seconds after she said it! Stop kissing her ass!
And if you look at Jessica’s plate it is filled with at least 1/2 of the pan full. Plus a couple sausage patties! Why do these women need such big unhealthy breakfasts???
Plus why should a rainy day be any different than any other day in their house. They will nap and sit on their butts!
That last picture was when they asked Jess how they were and that was her first bite and it was not even all the way in her mouth and she answered! Hell she didn't even taste it!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
So...this mornings video was Mommy Dearest making home made hash brown's while Jessica argued about there not being enough to fill her greedy face, arguing about her phone not having a cam, arguing about still having her frozen store bought hash browns, and being more and more combative about anything and everything .....
Did you notice the " sound" she made when Hannah accidentally shut the kitchen light off...it was literally for a second ...and we hear Hannah.. " I'm sorry! I'm sorry! " as Jessica let's out her angry moan of displeasure ....for a blind girl she doesn't miss a beat!

Seriously ...Jessica's temper, rotten argumentative spoiled tantrums are not autism ...it's just bad parenting.
She's a humongous whinny big mouthed middle aged brat...and everyone must walk on eggshells and not trigger baby Huey or Val will quickly correct you and you'll feel the wrath of the Mighty J herself!

I have ZERO compassion for any of them.... Jessica arguing, greed, and combative behaviour along with her extreme temper is all learned BAD behaviour period, it's not autism , it's not stimming...it's lazy Val not wanting to correct or discipline Jessica it's easier to just let her have her way and tip toe around her ....which is why at almost 37 Jessica has been kicked out of schools, off the bus, out of her volunteer position, and has ZERO life outside of the Brooks Asylum ....

My non verbal autistic 26 yr. Old goes to swim classes twice a week, an adult peer group twice a week, volunteers twice a week and has a life with friends, adventures, something to look forward to every day! She doesn't shuffle around the house eavesdropping obsessing over food all day talking about dead people.

Jessicas mind is mush...she only babbles about the past because she has no life, no mental stimulation , no friends ( besides the ones Val has setup to text and give Jess her once a week phone call where she can scream "zoey dont neeeeeed it!)

As far as I'm concerned Val is abusive and unfit.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I didn't watch this from yesterday but I could not resist a couple pictures. HH is drunk I swear! Her eyes are at half mast and she is slurring. And the faces are making her look as deranged as Jess. I think she is going for SSD! And HH get someone to fix those bangs! They are not supposed to be starting at the middle of your crown...they look like a bad comb over.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
I didn't watch this from yesterday but I could not resist a couple pictures. HH is drunk I swear! Her eyes are at half mast and she is slurring. And the faces are making her look as deranged as Jess. I think she is going for SSD! And HH get someone to fix those bangs! They are not supposed to be starting at the middle of your crown...they look like a bad comb over.
It looks like she took a giant acorn and plopped the cap on her big head. Sorry but I have little to no tolerance for this woman's insufferable stupidity.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
I think those bangs just might qualify her for a disability!
---
It looks like she took a giant acorn and plopped the cap on her big head. Sorry but I have little to no tolerance for this woman's insufferable stupidity.
That is exactly what it looks like!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Well Val is going to let Jess help her with dinner but she wants to get started because she gets stressed, tense and nervous!!! Val does not Jess! Whoever said Val is really done being Jessica’s mother was so right!!!!
So they are having corn casserole, canned green beans, okra and shrimp! And Val burned the green beans! Why do these people think they can cook??
And HH just sits there with what looks like drink in front of her. These women need AA!!! She just sits there, does not offer to help and waits for mommy to feed her too!
Jess finally comes to the kitchen, open mouth kisses Val and then puts the shrimp on the pan. Woo hoo what an independent grown up! Plus she says Bad Coach a few times and I miss Granny! God redirect her!!
First time I have ever seen Val show Jess where things are on her plate! A bit late Val...she is 36! But of course she goes right for the shrimp because even though there are none left but you know she will ask for more! She just shoves them in! Gluttony...Campbell should tell her it's a sin and give her something else to obsess over...lol!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Well Val is going to let Jess help her with dinner but she wants to get started because she gets stressed, tense and nervous!!! Val does not Jess! Whoever said Val is really done being Jessica’s mother was so right!!!!
So they are having corn casserole, canned green beans, okra and shrimp! And Val burned the green beans! Why do these people think they can cook??
And HH just sits there with what looks like drink in front of her. These women need AA!!! She just sits there, does not offer to help and waits for mommy to feed her too!
Jess finally comes to the kitchen, open mouth kisses Val and then puts the shrimp on the pan. Woo hoo what an independent grown up! Plus she says Bad Coach a few times and I miss Granny! God redirect her!!
First time I have ever seen Val show Jess where things are on her plate! A bit late Val...she is 36! But of course she goes right for the shrimp because even though there are none left but you know she will ask for more! She just shoves them in! Gluttony...Campbell should tell her it's a sin and give her something else to obsess over...lol!!!
Also Jessica can't count things. Went from 12-16. They needed 15 shrimp on the pan and if Hannah wasn't helping her she'd still be counting

• Haha
  • Sad
Also Jessica can't count things. Went from 12-16. They needed 15 shrimp on the pan and if Hannah wasn't helping her she'd still be counting
Did you notice when she put that double shrimp on the pan how she almost fondled it! You could tell she was going to try to get that one! Looked disappointed when it got pulled apart!!🍤🍤🍤😆😆😆

• Sick
Dead Granny, Dead coach ( she isn't dead but Jessica constantly " dreams" she is even though she hasn't talked to this coach in over 15 years) dead dogs....asking every stranger she sees if they have dogs ONLY because she aches to tell them her dog died....
Loves hearing someone is sick.... Hoping they die.....remember the " dream" last week where she overheard Val talking about someone dying...?? But Val tried to convince her it was a dream.

This is NOT autism. It's sadism ...Jessica is incapable of showing affection ... Face slapping and rubbing her crotch while kissing her mother is not affection it's sexually stimulating ... Jessica needs constant STIMULATION..sexual and sadness are her go " to's". ...This type of stimulation seeking coincides with " feels good" is similarly sexually seeking " feels"
Autistic parents / caregivers deal with this learn about this very early and work to help our children cope...and learn what's NOT acceptable ...Val has not taught this to Jessica...another reason she's feral and unable to associate with society.

Autistics tend struggle with showing affection or love..but they understand personal stimulation like self harm picking skin, biting, or sexual feelings constant crotch rubbing kissing, pleasure in inflicting pain in themselves or others..

Val pretends This is love and affection ..Jessica is mentally ill...and at 37 has had zero redirection ...it's sick...it's neglect and disgraceful .

Last edited:
  • Heart
I find it interesting how many down south literally take there can green beans and fry them til no liquid is left. I know Tammy Collard Valley Cooks does it the same way . She actually adds oil and sugar to hers . I consider myself to cook with a little southern flare but that’s from being raised in the Chesapeake Bay Area of Maryland.

• Sick
Here ya go, RBooth 😂🤣😂

Attachments

• Haha
This mornings video.....

Val eats scrambled eggs on a day old biscuit that " showed up " in the fridge...and decided to also make it into a sausage biscuit.
Apparently she went to bed hungry and couldn't sleep well because she was hungry...
You heard it hear first folks.
You can hear the resentment in her voice that plans changed and she isn't getting her caregivers day out....( One would think since Jess is gone Val could still go out with Hannah for their lunch and shopping right?? But I guess it's not the same when Nonnies not there to pick up the tab!)
You know Vals motto... " if it ain't FREE it ain't for ME! "

So....basically no content, boring.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
No Jess this morning. She went with Granddad today because they are busy tomorrow. But who wants to bet she forgets and is in the shower by 4am tomorrow???
Val and Hypochondriac Hannah are in their clothes they slept in because they are all wrinkled. These 2 have no clue how bad they look on these videos. And HH has that stupid look at me look on her face. She really thinks she is special.. But there was no DSGP yesterday so apparently she needed to rest! Good grief get a real job, get your ass out of your parents home and live life!
They aren't going out to do the caring for the caregiver today because it's to cold! Wussies!!! They don't need it very bad then. And they are having a big breakfast because Val was so hungry all night she could not sleep! Then get up and have a bowl of cereal dummy!!
---
This mornings video.....

Val eats scrambled eggs on a day old biscuit that " showed up " in the fridge...and decided to also make it into a sausage biscuit.
Apparently she went to bed hungry and couldn't sleep well because she was hungry...
You heard it hear first folks.
You can hear the resentment in her voice that plans changed and she isn't getting her caregivers day out....( One would think since Jess is gone Val could still go out with Hannah for their lunch and shopping right?? But I guess it's not the same when Nonnies not there to pick up the tab!)
You know Vals motto... " if it ain't FREE it ain't for ME! "

So....basically no content, boring.
We were typing at the same time!!!!😆😆😆

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Here ya go, RBooth 😂🤣😂
😂 Perfect what I meant to say is wet suit not scuba suit almost like a full length spanks . I am not trying to be mean but I have seen parents with children who won’t keep a diaper on at night they do a reverse on a one piece footie pj. Of course nothing like this will work because the behavior has been ignored for so long .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.