Autistic Interpretations #19 Schizophrenia disguised as Autism with a side of Munchausen by proxy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DSGP HH makes crock pot baked ziti. Now when I make it I use Ziti noodles but not her. She used Penne pasta. There is not that much difference but use the right ingredients for the recipe.
And she was cooking with love so she just eyeballs most of it! Give me a break. She messed up a couple times with the recipe right in front of her! Plus I use Italian sausage in mine buy no meat in hers. They just showed her eating it and no Jess in the background. So who knows where she was!! Plus something was a bit off with her...maybe a couple drinks?? Her eyes were like they were at half staff...
I am board..can you tell????😆😆😆

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
A lot of followers aren’t liking the direction Val’s taking her page and content. You have her trying to condense everything into a weekly video on YouTube which many aren’t fans of . Like stated the best content Val ever did was in the beginning which is so true. Then they try to have Hannah branch out with Marlowe on DSGP which is better if only Marlowe is doing the content. What a difference when Marlowe is away from Hannah where she actually acts like an adult vs a giddy teenager. I would love to see Marlowe move far from them and pursue her teaching career again. She definitely has the personality to do well with children. I know last week Jessica made a comment about I hope she never leaves us . Realistically she will and hopefully sooner than later. Maybe that comment came because Jessica knows maybe that Marlowe is planning a move . I hope she does because out of all of them I see sincere kindness.
---
Val’s weekly video. What is wrong with Jessica? Are they keeping her doped u or is she mentally deteriorating this much? A small glimpse at the Tuesday outing and Jessica didn’t say 10 words. Val hid in her room for 2 days after Marlow got back, no surprise there. Oh, and Jessica called Val at 3:30 am because she needed lotion. That sparked lots of comments on YouTube. All in all another boring video.
If she did that to me at 3:30 for lotion it would be the last time. If she can’t grasp not to call people until a reasonable time or reason take the phone at night. Or set up a separate alarm that states until that rings do not wake me or message me unless it’s an emergency. Enforce the rules if not followed she can’t have her phone til morning. Of course they’ll never do any of that because Jessica runs the show. I still don’t get why they fear her rath because she can’t be that hard to handle considering visual impairment in lack of coordination.
---
So...Val has done 2 "A week in the life " videos.

This is her week in a nutshell.
Sleep in and hide in her " cave" on the days Marlo or Hannah trade off to get up with Jess..
Eat out 4-6 times a week,or pick up fast food.
Every Wednesday being caregivers day shopping and eating out, With mommy and Hannah while Marlo babysits Jess.
Every Thursday shipping Jess off with Nonnie
Retreating to her " cave" between 7-8pm every night with occasional naps, or afternoon retreats included to "edit" ( even though Hannah was supposedly hired officially to be the editor last year)any excuse to hide in her room.

So....we see not one person actually has a job... Doesn't leave to go to work..yet hired Marlo to come WORK helping to take care of Jessica even though there are THREE unemployed adults living with Jess 2 of which are claiming to be full time caregivers.

Val of course constantly acts so exhausted ...from what I'm not sure...eating out? Napping? Cooking sausage gravy? hiding in her room lounging around in her sweats?

Not one person in that house has a real job yet they can eat out 4,5,6 times a week, afford Disney 2,3,4 times a year, buy new cars and campers...

Val is home 24/7 and can't even teach Jessica manners or help her to not obsess over her insane obsessive texting people. We heard how princess texted 5 times in a row CRAZED because she wasn't getting a response fast enough. She has been taught she gets whatever she wants and the world must do for her exactly as her family does. Jessica sees no one in her family has jobs so she assumes everyone she texts also doesn't work and their lives revolve around Jess .

Val could use this as a teaching exercise but that's work!
So be warned if Jessica ever texts you once... You've signed up for life! You must quit your job and have your phone in hand 24/7 because now you are owned.
I don’t get why the state allows all this caretaker expenses when there are three unemployed adults who can provide assistance. Sure if one gets burnt out the other can take over. You would think when they come into do recertification they would ask why are we offering tax payers services when there are adults sitting around on their lazy asses doing nothing. I am sure Val slaps on her hand splint and Hannah cracks her neck and tell her near death experience. They use these conditions for why they need help . Through all of their antics I don’t get how they support their lifestyle? No way there context pays enough for them to have new vehicles, campers, meal out and all the travel. They have to be getting paid by the state for Jessica or getting SSD. Any even if either they can’t legally make all this extra money by having platforms. All an investigator would need to do is watch the content to see they are capable of working. They offer not one positive thing to other families of autistic adults. If anything they show what you shouldn’t do early on because if you do you’re left with a manipulative , lazy and miserable person. Who makes everyone else’s life miserable. I find Val lately actually almost admitting how it’s to much and maybe she’s rethinking other options for Jessica. If they move hopefully it’s to a state that offers great programs for autistic adults who have aged out of many programs.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Not to be shallow here..but seriously my 12 yr. Old can put jarred sauce in a crockpot, mix together cheeses, and add a box of noodles..turn on and walk away...and not require a " recipe"...
I 'd be more impressed if Hannah was making home made sauce, or creating her OWN recipe...she couldn't even follow a basic one.

All that being said... Why is this 30+ year old WOMAN still living at home acting like she's 14 and not out in the world growing , experiencing life, love , working and making friends having a life???

She's absolutely painful to watch. She's going to be 40.. Living at home, no man, no kids, no job, no life... still reliving a childhood she never had.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
A lot of followers aren’t liking the direction Val’s taking her page and content. You have her trying to condense everything into a weekly video on YouTube which many aren’t fans of . Like stated the best content Val ever did was in the beginning which is so true. Then they try to have Hannah branch out with Marlowe on DSGP which is better if only Marlowe is doing the content. What a difference when Marlowe is away from Hannah where she actually acts like an adult vs a giddy teenager. I would love to see Marlowe move far from them and pursue her teaching career again. She definitely has the personality to do well with children. I know last week Jessica made a comment about I hope she never leaves us . Realistically she will and hopefully sooner than later. Maybe that comment came because Jessica knows maybe that Marlowe is planning a move . I hope she does because out of all of them I see sincere kindness.
---

If she did that to me at 3:30 for lotion it would be the last time. If she can’t grasp not to call people until a reasonable time or reason take the phone at night. Or set up a separate alarm that states until that rings do not wake me or message me unless it’s an emergency. Enforce the rules if not followed she can’t have her phone til morning. Of course they’ll never do any of that because Jessica runs the show. I still don’t get why they fear her rath because she can’t be that hard to handle considering visual impairment in lack of coordination.
---

I don’t get why the state allows all this caretaker expenses when there are three unemployed adults who can provide assistance. Sure if one gets burnt out the other can take over. You would think when they come into do recertification they would ask why are we offering tax payers services when there are adults sitting around on their lazy asses doing nothing. I am sure Val slaps on her hand splint and Hannah cracks her neck and tell her near death experience. They use these conditions for why they need help . Through all of their antics I don’t get how they support their lifestyle? No way there context pays enough for them to have new vehicles, campers, meal out and all the travel. They have to be getting paid by the state for Jessica or getting SSD. Any even if either they can’t legally make all this extra money by having platforms. All an investigator would need to do is watch the content to see they are capable of working. They offer not one positive thing to other families of autistic adults. If anything they show what you shouldn’t do early on because if you do you’re left with a manipulative , lazy and miserable person. Who makes everyone else’s life miserable. I find Val lately actually almost admitting how it’s to much and maybe she’s rethinking other options for Jessica. If they move hopefully it’s to a state that offers great programs for autistic adults who have aged out of many programs.
This would never happen where I live in Canada, Jessica’s disability would never qualify, she would get a disability cheque, and nothing more if residing with family, especially three adults not working outside the home. If Jess were alone all day she might, and chances are slim, qualify for a couple hrs help per week. Family members are not paid caregivers here. Getting help here even if justified is a fight. Whole household income is a consideration, the red tape is endless. We do have free healthcare but other than that to qualify for any free benefits, you have to be in the low income bracket to start, those that are don’t own homes, new cars, campers, unlimited groceries, endless takeout and shopping excursions or trips to Disney, all the while sitting home being supported by the government. It’s hard to believe their benefits afford their extreme spending lifestyle. There has to be more. Maybe Val has found a loophole to emancipate her and Campbell from Jess to eliminate herself from support responsibilities, and since being an adult no longer their dependant.

Reactions: 13
Not to be shallow here..but seriously my 12 yr. Old can put jarred sauce in a crockpot, mix together cheeses, and add a box of noodles..turn on and walk away...and not require a " recipe"...
I 'd be more impressed if Hannah was making home made sauce, or creating her OWN recipe...she couldn't even follow a basic one.

All that being said... Why is this 30+ year old WOMAN still living at home acting like she's 14 and not out in the world growing , experiencing life, love , working and making friends having a life???

She's absolutely painful to watch. She's going to be 40.. Living at home, no man, no kids, no job, no life... still reliving a childhood she never had.
You have to wonder why a young woman would want so little for herself? She’s not really much different than Jessica because she relies on Val for every aspect of her life. The part that makes it sad is Val actually believes it’s ok . Why bring your daughter into your own life of misery and regrets? How do so many praise a mother who does everything in her power to prevent her children from succeeding? It’s like watching reruns daily and I think what draws people is not that it’s inspiring but it’s truly sad . They don’t live in the world of reality but a world where Disney brings them happiness vs lives successes .
---
This would never happen where I live in Canada, Jessica’s disability would never qualify, she would get a disability cheque, and nothing more if residing with family, especially three adults not working outside the home. If Jess were alone all day she might, and chances are slim, qualify for a couple hrs help per week. Family members are not paid caregivers here. Getting help here even if justified is a fight. Whole household income is a consideration, the red tape is endless. We do have free healthcare but other than that to qualify for any free benefits, you have to be in the low income bracket to start, those that are don’t own homes, new cars, campers, unlimited groceries, endless takeout and shopping excursions or trips to Disney, all the while sitting home being supported by the government. It’s hard to believe their benefits afford their extreme spending lifestyle. There has to be more. Maybe Val has found a loophole to emancipate her and Campbell from Jess to eliminate herself from support responsibilities, and since being an adult no longer their dependant.
It shouldn’t be happening here as well. I don’t get it and how they live their lifestyle? My husband both retired living on our social security after working all our lives don’t have the luxuries of trips . It seems like such a common practice in our country that so many avoid working. It seems like since Covid our country shifted where work ethic isn’t the norm. I miss the days where going to the mall just to browse but now our malls are empty. The days where you sat in a room held conversations without people searching their phones while you speak . Picking up your phone to call someone vs sending a text . Now we can go online order our groceries without leaving our house. Now I can’t say I haven’t enjoyed that perk . But somewhere within all of this we have found that less communication with others as just ok . I have found it more depressing because it makes it easier not to push yourself outside of your comfort zone.
---
---

---

Before I made the comment about the lotion I hadn’t watched the video of the story behind it . But even though why not just leave a tube of cream on her nightstand and remind her it’s there if needed. But instead the excuse is she blind and can’t find it . Now take Jessica to the kitchen pantry she’ll find a crumb of any of her favorite foods. What’s that saying “You give a man a fish you feed him for a day but you teach him to fish you feed him for a lifetime.”

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Well this morning Jess was in outer space for a good portion of the video which is nothing new lately. Just staring into space and ignoring them all. And the kissing is getting more and more disgusting and disturbing! This after we know she spent the night in mommy's bed. I shudder to think what goes on in there!!
At one point there was a bit of video showing Jess with Marlow and Jess was crying. They cut most out but you could hear her and see the tears running off her nose. Well come on Val you missed out on some follower sympathy but maybe that's for another video...we will see!
Noticed that it's becoming more and more the Val and what she does show! No one cares what you did over the weekend! We all have lives and stories but apparently you are special! Stick to Jessica and send HH out to get a job! No 30 year old should hang around mommy all day! Sad.....

Attachments

In this morning’s video Jessica is off in another world again. Val is again putting descriptions up. But here’s a thought Val. It’s not that she cannot see, she just is spaced out and not paying attention. Val should stop what they are doing and in a very firm voice say, “pay attention “. I don’t make pancakes anymore but when I did it wasn’t from a box. Val can’t even read the directions on a mix and make them. Did y’all see how much sausage was in that pan. Looked like the whole pan. And the icing on the cake? Sat Jessica down to eat and told her to use her hands. You just can’t make this stuff up.
---
Well this morning Jess was in outer space for a good portion of the video which is nothing new lately. Just staring into space and ignoring them all. And the kissing is getting more and more disgusting and disturbing! This after we know she spent the night in mommy's bed. I shudder to think what goes on in there!!
At one point there was a bit of video showing Jess with Marlow and Jess was crying. They cut most out but you could hear her and see the tears running off her nose. Well come on Val you missed out on some follower sympathy but maybe that's for another video...we will see!
Noticed that it's becoming more and more the Val and what she does show! No one cares what you did over the weekend! We all have lives and stories but apparently you are special! Stick to Jessica and send HH out to get a job! No 30 year old should hang around mommy all day! Sad.....
I guess we were typing at the same time. I didn’t notice she was crying. Usually when she cries she licks the snot. 🤢 sorry folks, it was a little early for that, but true.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Just saw this comment....Jess was sad because she misses Granny! Give me a frickin break. Redirect her you idiots. So she is waiting for pancakes but crying on Marlow! She was looking for attention AGAIN! Probably so Marlow will spend all her time with her. I do believe she hates that Marlow is friends with Hypochondriac Hannah. Jess is getting more and more possessive of certain people. GET HER HELP VAL! Even a follower said she is so sad....it's a frickin act and Jess does the acting so well. Just like the rest of them! And mark my words she will ruin Disney for them all again!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
HH did a clip on winterizing her camper on DSGP. I didn’t watch it but read the comments. MANY people asked about Val’s camper but none got an answer. Other comments were answered though. Think that sums it up, Val has had hers repossessed or given it back because she can’t stand to be alone with Jess.

HH did a clip on winterizing her camper on DSGP. I didn’t watch it but read the comments. MANY people asked about Val’s camper but none got an answer. Other comments were answered though. Think that sums it up, Val has had hers repossessed or given it back because she can’t stand to be alone with Jess.
Yup because no business would ever keep it for months just to fix a couple things!

Just saw this comment....Jess was sad because she misses Granny! Give me a frickin break. Redirect her you idiots. So she is waiting for pancakes but crying on Marlow! She was looking for attention AGAIN! Probably so Marlow will spend all her time with her. I do believe she hates that Marlow is friends with Hypochondriac Hannah. Jess is getting more and more possessive of certain people. GET HER HELP VAL! Even a follower said she is so sad....it's a frickin act and Jess does the acting so well. Just like the rest of them! And mark my words she will ruin Disney for them all again!
I see someone asked when she passed away and they didn’t respond .

You have to wonder why a young woman would want so little for herself? She’s not really much different than Jessica because she relies on Val for every aspect of her life. The part that makes it sad is Val actually believes it’s ok . Why bring your daughter into your own life of misery and regrets? How do so many praise a mother who does everything in her power to prevent her children from succeeding? It’s like watching reruns daily and I think what draws people is not that it’s inspiring but it’s truly sad . They don’t live in the world of reality but a world where Disney brings them happiness vs lives successes .
---

It shouldn’t be happening here as well. I don’t get it and how they live their lifestyle? My husband both retired living on our social security after working all our lives don’t have the luxuries of trips . It seems like such a common practice in our country that so many avoid working. It seems like since Covid our country shifted where work ethic isn’t the norm. I miss the days where going to the mall just to browse but now our malls are empty. The days where you sat in a room held conversations without people searching their phones while you speak . Picking up your phone to call someone vs sending a text . Now we can go online order our groceries without leaving our house. Now I can’t say I haven’t enjoyed that perk . But somewhere within all of this we have found that less communication with others as just ok . I have found it more depressing because it makes it easier not to push yourself outside of your comfort zone.
---

Before I made the comment about the lotion I hadn’t watched the video of the story behind it . But even though why not just leave a tube of cream on her nightstand and remind her it’s there if needed. But instead the excuse is she blind and can’t find it . Now take Jessica to the kitchen pantry she’ll find a crumb of any of her favorite foods. What’s that saying “You give a man a fish you feed him for a day but you teach him to fish you feed him for a lifetime.”
Val’s goal in life is to make herself seem to be a martyr and she has forced it upon HH and in a round about way on Madison/Leo. . . She does not have a maternal bone in her body and needs extensive mental health care

• Heart
Jessica I think uses I miss Granny as manipulation just like everything else she’s ever does . Probably sad on Monday because she wants a reason to sleep back in bed with Val . This Sunday night sleepover is sick and definitely doesn’t help Jessica with her already unhealthy obsession of her mom. Disabled or not she’s a grown woman not a baby. Granny’s has been dead for over 5 1/2 years. I think Jessica may also be sensing that Val’s just not into caring for her anymore. Val’s doing a lot of complaining and she’s doing less content stating because she’s so so tired . It has to be tiring to spend day after day monitoring her pages to delete messages to cover up her dirty little secret. I think Madison revenge on mommy dearest was thought out calculated and brilliant. What a better way to revenge her but with the same mental torture she put upon him and Hannah. His is better because his is out there others to see vs hidden behind closed doors. Just imagine if Campbell’s mom was alive she would be devastated. Looking at her picture she looks like a real old fashioned southern woman. I don’t think he cares about how it effects Nonnie because like us she was part of the whole dysfunctional family dynamics when it came to Jessica. All Madison does now is his way of giving them all the middle finger 🖕.

Attachments

• Heart
Hannah was born and groomed to be subservient to Jessica, to be controlled by the puppet master, The life she lives now was planned by Val since her birth. She was never afforded a life of her own, no future plans other then to be her sisters keeper, , she’s been taught this is her purpose. Her destiny is to inherit the monster Val created , it’s the only way she knows to have a bit of mommies affection. What a cruel thing for a mother to do, sacrificing a happy life for your daughter to ease the burden of another.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Hannah was born and groomed to be subservient to Jessica, to be controlled by the puppet master, The life she lives now was planned by Val since her birth. She was never afforded a life of her own, no future plans other then to be her sisters keeper, , she’s been taught this is her purpose. Her destiny is to inherit the monster Val created , it’s the only way she knows to have a bit of mommies affection. What a cruel thing for a mother to do, sacrificing a happy life for your daughter to ease the burden of another.
So well put but I don’t think Hannah will ever take care of Jessica if something happens to Val . Maybe she would be more inclined if Jessica didn’t treat her so badly. They definitely don’t have a loving sister relationship all because Jessica wants mommy to herself. Wouldn’t it be beautiful to see Hannah wake up someday and realize just how unhelpful her life is living with Val ? You would think that sense she lived on her own once it would make her realize how dysfunctional her life was before . Then her and Marlowe got sucked back in by all these promises of a life of luxury while moderating AI and DSGP. Now that things have changed to them mainly going onto their own page that Hannah receives less financial compensation? And what does Marlowe get not that she’s more involved on DSGP ? I think they all better start looking for real jobs because the ship is sinking.

• Heart
Their year in review like they are stars! Barf!! The pictures went by to quickly to screen shot but they showed only happy stuff and we know their lives are mainly miserable and unhappy. Not sure who they are trying to snow but none of us.
I did do the screen shot of Jess using her cane and it really showed how pigeon toed she is! They could have fixed that years ago with special shoes! I was never as pigeon toed as a kid as she is but my folks got me fixed with orthopedic shoes. But maybe they think it makes her look more pathetic! One of these days she will fall flat on her face! Think they will film that???

Attachments

• Heart
Their year in review like they are stars! Barf!! The pictures went by to quickly to screen shot but they showed only happy stuff and we know their lives are mainly miserable and unhappy. Not sure who they are trying to snow but none of us.
I did do the screen shot of Jess using her cane and it really showed how pigeon toed she is! They could have fixed that years ago with special shoes! I was never as pigeon toed as a kid as she is but my folks got me fixed with orthopedic shoes. But maybe they think it makes her look more pathetic! One of these days she will fall flat on her face! Think they will film that???
Anything they can possibly do to make her look more disabled, they are going to do!

DSGP HH makes crock pot baked ziti. Now when I make it I use Ziti noodles but not her. She used Penne pasta. There is not that much difference but use the right ingredients for the recipe.
Did you see how much cheese was put in that?? Good thing none of them have lactose intolerance issues… 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So it’s 3:45 am and Jessica can’t see her lotion. She can see a crumb of food from across the room, yet far too blind to see lotion. It’s a cry out to stop her from picking, nope, it’s an attention seeking maneuver designed to control Val even in the middle of the night. When has lotion ever helped. Texting someone five times in a row should be addressed, yet the only thing that matters is people immediately respond to make Val’s Bessie happy. That phone is a curse to Jessica’s well being, she’s in the car eyes rolling back in her head, nearly catatonic because there wasn’t an instant reply to her nonsense text. The only thing new in this weekly blog, was Some days Val’s mouth is sensitive. 😂😂😂
Exactly!!! She could see her lotion just fine!! She just wanted to get Mommy out of bed to do it for her. Another teaching moment down the shitter. Val needs to take that damn phone away from her!!

Did you see how much cheese was put in that?? Good thing none of them have lactose intolerance issues… 🙄🙄🙄
HH always mentions she is lactose intolerant but every single thing she makes is loaded with cheese! Just like the queso she made the other day with 2# of cheese! They can't keep their lies straight!!!!
---
Exactly!!! She could see her lotion just fine!! She just wanted to get Mommy out of bed to do it for her. Another teaching moment down the shitter. Val needs to take that damn phone away from her!!
She should not be allowed to have that phone overnight! Val deserves all she gets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.