Autistic Interpretations #19 Schizophrenia disguised as Autism with a side of Munchausen by proxy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After 30+ years it is now too late for a group home that would accept her. It also would be tragic for Jess. She may not even live through it at this age and this long living as she pleases and getting everything she wants. Val will have to continue putting up with her but Val needs to crack down on her hard…val At this point is the ONLY one that has any chance to sit Jess down and say Things are going to change around here And stick to it no matter the meltdowns! It needs to be done and now!!!!
Val would have had to start that group home process when Jessica was younger. Some residential homes and the companies that own them have waiting lists. I cannot see anyone wanting to take care of Jessica when val can’t anymore or passes on. Courts would take control and she‘d be placed in an institution (if they still exist then).
my younger sister is 53 and my parents kept her home all their lives and now that they’ve passed on, it’s all on my oldest sister who lives in the family home. (I got smart while my parents were alive and got married and moved far away). My oldest sister did reach out to me regarding finding our sister services since I work in the field. Where I live is different than where I grew up and the services back home probably have changed a lot since I last lived and worked there.

Reactions: 9
Val would have had to start that group home process when Jessica was younger. Some residential homes and the companies that own them have waiting lists. I cannot see anyone wanting to take care of Jessica when val can’t anymore or passes on. Courts would take control and she‘d be placed in an institution (if they still exist then).
my younger sister is 53 and my parents kept her home all their lives and now that they’ve passed on, it’s all on my oldest sister who lives in the family home. (I got smart while my parents were alive and got married and moved far away). My oldest sister did reach out to me regarding finding our sister services since I work in the field. Where I live is different than where I grew up and the services back home probably have changed a lot since I last lived and worked there.
I agree with everyone that if Jessica was even placed without Val ever being in the picture the chances of success are slim. I am sure whatever placement they find they would have to heavily medicate her to control her meltdowns. I don’t see any of her children ever taking on the role if ever needed. Maybe if Val would have done right by Jessica and not made her such a unlikeable person maybe but she even made her siblings lives as children unbearable . Val has to know this isn’t going to end well for Jessica.

Reactions: 10
I agree with everyone that if Jessica was even placed without Val ever being in the picture the chances of success are slim. I am sure whatever placement they find they would have to heavily medicate her to control her meltdowns. I don’t see any of her children ever taking on the role if ever needed. Maybe if Val would have done right by Jessica and not made her such a unlikeable person maybe but she even made her siblings lives as children unbearable . Val has to know this isn’t going to end well for Jessica.
Jessica will be with Val until the day comes she has nowhere else to go. She’s an adult, no outside agency is likely to intervene like might happen if she were a child. However her monetary waiver for added services could probably be diminished if scrutinized, and found funds from the waiver were being misappropriated, not being used for what they’re intended. It’s obvious they’re abusing the system. Her disability chq will continue until old age security kicks in. On another note baked beans are not “Homemade” if they come from a can! Adding a few ingredients doesn’t make it so. Idiots.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If you watch Cody Speaks, his parents are going through what my family is going through...preparing our adult autistic children for life...changes without us.
Cody is 22 I believe, my daughter 26...and it's a process, a long one but by making regular visits to group homes, being consistant, creating routine by incorporating this new environment to them it will be less traumatizing when the day comes that we are unable to care for our daughter, through illness, death, old age etc...

My daughter is an " out resident" she still lives at home full time but volunteers at the group home 2 days a week and attends a class there once a week and does a once a month sleep over ..
It's hard..it doesn't always go smoothly but it's a necessity for her future to be as less tramatic as possible.
Val has and never will prepare Jessica that's the point I was trying to make.

• Heart
If you watch Cody Speaks, his parents are going through what my family is going through...preparing our adult autistic children for life...changes without us.
Cody is 22 I believe, my daughter 26...and it's a process, a long one but by making regular visits to group homes, being consistant, creating routine by incorporating this new environment to them it will be less traumatizing when the day comes that we are unable to care for our daughter, through illness, death, old age etc...

My daughter is an " out resident" she still lives at home full time but volunteers at the group home 2 days a week and attends a class there once a week and does a once a month sleep over ..
It's hard..it doesn't always go smoothly but it's a necessity for her future to be as less tramatic as possible.
Val has and never will prepare Jessica that's the point I was trying to make.
I admire you and Leesa doing just that preparing them for that transition. It inevitable so why not start so when the time comes it won’t be so traumatizing . Val has never once talked about what are the future plans for Jessica when she’s no longer able to care for Jessica. We know Hannah doesn’t want it and really she’s not mentally stable to take on that responsibility. Plus it’s clear it’s not a healthy relationship between them two. It wouldn’t be fair to even ask her kids to be full time caregivers. Maybe they would stop to see her but because Jessica has made their lives so miserable I wouldn’t be surprised if they close that chapter and just move on .

• Heart
This mornings video...

Val claiming Jessica is simply " lost in her thoughts " this morning.

No....she's obsessing over her phone and a text....seems someone mentioned going to Nathan's and she's obsessing over a text ( probably from keely) clearly Val lied to her claiming Jessica has to go cook at Nathan's ..it's her " work" to make a cooking video...lies and bribes ...

Jessica is only concerned about her phone....she lives to OBSESS
---
I admire you and Leesa doing just that preparing them for that transition. It inevitable so why not start so when the time comes it won’t be so traumatizing . Val has never once talked about what are the future plans for Jessica when she’s no longer able to care for Jessica. We know Hannah doesn’t want it and really she’s not mentally stable to take on that responsibility. Plus it’s clear it’s not a healthy relationship between them two. It wouldn’t be fair to even ask her kids to be full time caregivers. Maybe they would stop to see her but because Jessica has made their lives so miserable I wouldn’t be surprised if they close that chapter and just move on .
It's one of the sadder, harder thoughts to process for me as a mom...but it's just something that has to be done....I can't leave the burden the responsibility on my other children or family.
My daughter deserves a safe secure and happy future.

• Heart
This mornings video is lights on but nobody home!!!! Jess is just stressing over not knowing what's for dinner, are they going to Nathan’s so she can "work" and phone calls and checking her phone! Take that damn phone away because all she does is bother people! And siri what time is it!!
Marlow take that hair rubber band thingy off your thumb when you cook. That's disgusting. And Hypochondriac Hannah you don't need to gush over Jess putting the eggs away! She has done it millions of times.
And Val in the background with Jess asking how do you make hash brown casserole!!!! Now they have that once a week so Jess should know. Guess that is the reward for her if they don't go to Nathan’s. And Nathan's is on Tuesday so what day is this????
Oh and when Jess went to get her plate and took an old one and when she got her glass she looked and noticed another cup inside of it! Hello but she can't see right Val!
Lots of pictures this morning but it shows how out of it she is! And talking to the voices in her head and today they must be answering her...😆😆😆
And I can't believe she was happy with just 2 eggs! And HH has to say you have a big pile of eggs! Heck she had half of them on her spoon for the first bite but there were so many they fell off!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Jessica is in outer space this morning obsessing over, not knowing what she’s having for dinner, food at Nathan’s and or a text regarding food at Nathan’s, it’s all consuming. We know Nonnies birthday was last weekend, but the beans Val brought for the occasion were posted yesterday, Jessica mentioned last week Dana was still coughing, did they put Jess out of work? Have they had enough? What Day is it really? No Jess sighting yesterday, we prob haven gotten to Thursday yet. Happy Groundhog Day!😊 They all need Therapy!

• Haha
Just a thought about Val ever moving to Florida which will probably never happen because Jessica’s Georgia Medicaid waiver is not transferable to Florida where the waiting list is over 7 years or longer. And if she did choose to move at least do her research to find a state that offers amazing programs for autistic adults.

Jessica is in outer space this morning obsessing over, not knowing what she’s having for dinner, food at Nathan’s and or a text regarding food at Nathan’s, it’s all consuming. We know Nonnies birthday was last weekend, but the beans Val brought for the occasion were posted yesterday, Jessica mentioned last week Dana was still coughing, did they put Jess out of work? Have they had enough? What Day is it really? No Jess sighting yesterday, we prob haven gotten to Thursday yet. Happy Groundhog Day!😊 They all need Therapy!
You are right on what day is it.....they are so mush mashed making these videos now. No thought just get something, anything to post a video so they get paid! They need to get real jobs and stop this nonsense! It's becoming ridiculous and absolutely nothing to do with Autism! Because Jess is not Autistic, she is Schizophrenic and DD like several people have said in the past. Get her the right diagnosis Val!
---
DSGP has a new low! I didn't watch it but a whole video about Marlow cleaning and organizing her refrigerator! Come on HH and Marlow get lives! Who wants to watch this crap! Give up the videos and get real jobs like the rest of us had at your age!!!! Stop sponging off disabled people who you con!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Is your Bessie being good? I'm not obsessing am I? Is that enough? Just pathetic. Jessica’s eyes are starting to look dead...she just stares. And that kiss she went whole hog on and really got off on it. Stop filming that tit...no one wants to see it.
And as CHEF Val was acting the the best baker ever and cracked the damn egg and got half the shell in it! Try using 2 hands Val!
Then in one picture you see Hypochondriac Hannah lurking in the background.....that chick needs a shrink badly!
They all liked the cookies apparently especially Jess shoveling it in.
And they are going to cook or bake with fruit all week so they can eat healthier....sorry but those cookies were not healthy! And Jess decided they needed to make brownies soon! Lol...she definitely was not happy with the fruit idea. Tomorrow is going to be a fluff cake whatever that is....so let's see if any of these are in order!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
So they made oatmeal raisin cookies. On their mini pan mixed with their mini Mickey Mouse spatula. They put them in the mini oven. Why can’t they use full size utensils and the actual oven. That toaster over is so filthy, I wouldn’t eat anything out of there. I am willing to bet my car, they have NEVER cleaned it. It came over from the other house and they never cleaned it there either. So disgusting. Jessica asked why everything this week is fruit. Val says we are starting to eat healthier. Wonder how long this crock of BS will last. I bet 6 days and it will back to brownies and little Debbie’s. Is little Debbie’s Southern thing? We don’t have a lot in the stores up here in the north.
guess we were both posting at the same time

Attachments

• Haha
So they made oatmeal raisin cookies. On their mini pan mixed with their mini Mickey Mouse spatula. They put them in the mini oven. Why can’t they use full size utensils and the actual oven. That toaster over is so filthy, I wouldn’t eat anything out of there. I am willing to bet my car, they have NEVER cleaned it. It came over from the other house and they never cleaned it there either. So disgusting. Jessica asked why everything this week is fruit. Val says we are starting to eat healthier. Wonder how long this crock of BS will last. I bet 6 days and it will back to brownies and little Debbie’s. Is little Debbie’s Southern thing? We don’t have a lot in the stores up here in the north.
guess we were both posting at the same time
The stores by me carry a good variety of Little Debbie's but they are all pretty fattening! And I am in the Northern states.

Well....Mrs. Brooks has got her B I T C H onnnnnnnn tonight!!!!!!

Here's my take on tonight's video..( Which we know wasn't done today at all ) Val is clearly 200% out of patience with Jessica.... Whose also moody as all get out.
Even though Val has tried her best to edit out what's really going on in the Brooks Asylum...we do hear snippets of what's happening.

Jessica is obsessing as usual ...we hear her ask mommy dearest " why will there be fruit all week? " she's not happy with this idea at all! To which Val mumbles... " because we're trying something new" 😂😂😂😂😂😂
So once again Val feels the need to shake up the menu....which freaks out Jessica...Whose obsessing about it...so much in fact we hear her tell mommy... " I'm not obsessing" and Val grunts.

We know Val can't finish a sentence let alone finish ANYTHING she ever starts...( Remember last year her declaration to do a 5k marathon every month... Even went so far to buy an expensive running adult stroller for Jessica!) That lasted...about 5 minutes. After Feb....it was nothing but a distant memory.
So this year Val wants everyone to eat healthy....hence the oatmeal cookies and off camera discussion of adding fruit to the menu.

Jessica of course obsessed that there was only 1 batch.... Greedy Guts is never satisfied....even when they started and Jess poured flour into the bowl...first thing out of her mouth was.. " are you sure that's enough?? Are you sure???

She LOVES to argue.

So miserable Val who has no life and is a lazy homebody who hides in her room like a 13 year old is once again trying to change her life and seek happiness by eating healthier, and this has sent Jessica into a tail spin...which explains all the tension, Vals shortness with Jessica, Jessica's constant state of distraction and obsessive behaviours ...which have obviously been brought up by Val ...we all know Jessica HATES that word....so Val must be livid to even mention it to Jess.

Bottom line is...life in the Brooks Banana Bin...is not the happiest place on earth!

• Heart
Didn't even want to watch this one on DSGP! If you read the header they did nothing different than they do every day. Just no Jess to put up with! Quality friend time means what????
I have said it before and will say it again they need REAL jobs and to grow up! Most everyone else their age either has their own families and real jobs! These 2 are lazy as tit!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Does throwing a few raisins in a cookie recipe count as eating fruit? Does it make the cookie healthier..lol..fluff cake on the agenda for tomorrow, must be the healthy version of cake. Brownies, on the horizon, the healthy version of course. Same outfit as this morning on Jess, so I guess sponging off Nathan and Dana and calling it jessicas work, was a no go. Maybe they didn’t sign up for a lifetime of cooking for Jess! It’s obvious Dana doesn’t want them there, she stays in the other room, rarely eats with them, hardly speaks, yet they’re oblivious! Nuisance or not, here we are, after all a free meal is a free meal. That cough that Jessica mentioned Dana has may just last forever.

• Haha
Is your Bessie being good? I'm not obsessing am I? Is that enough? Just pathetic. Jessica’s eyes are starting to look dead...she just stares. And that kiss she went whole hog on and really got off on it. Stop filming that tit...no one wants to see it.
And as CHEF Val was acting the the best baker ever and cracked the damn egg and got half the shell in it! Try using 2 hands Val!
Then in one picture you see Hypochondriac Hannah lurking in the background.....that chick needs a shrink badly!
They all liked the cookies apparently especially Jess shoveling it in.
And they are going to cook or bake with fruit all week so they can eat healthier....sorry but those cookies were not healthy! And Jess decided they needed to make brownies soon! Lol...she definitely was not happy with the fruit idea. Tomorrow is going to be a fluff cake whatever that is....so let's see if any of these are in order!
If her anxiety is causing her to be obsessing like she’s been lately take her to a psychiatrist and get her on a different medication regimen. We here have witnessed such a decline in Jessica that started around the Disney trip before the last one . Her mind has become like a scratched record that just stays in this one obsessed thought. Val clearly has shown she’s at her breaking point but just keeps failing Jessica by not seeking professional help to help her struggles. You would think APS could see just by watching these videos that a investigation is warranted.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.