Autistic Interpretations #19 Schizophrenia disguised as Autism with a side of Munchausen by proxy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Jess can't brush her own hair , or stir flour...or remember where the milk is....I doubt she is cleaning herself or changing pads/tampons.
I'm assuming Jessica gets a Depro shot like my daughter no periods.
I ran across a video a few days ago about the adult day program Jess was in. Val talks about her peeing on herself in school and at home in that.

Reactions: 8
One would think with every member of this family dealing with “ALL” of these mental illnesses a counselor/psychologist/church would be sought and used on a regular basis. We have been told Jess liked going to church with granny and bad daddy and loved socializing and bible hymns/songs. I truly don’t understand why not one of these tools are being used? Does anyone know? I don’t remember Val ever saying anything about these. Only doctors/pill mills for prescriptions!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
That could be but wondering if it also from just poor posture from lack of the right nutrition. She eats so much junk. Plus the hunching, being pidgin toed and shuffling is poor parenting on Vals part from never correcting her to stand straight and pick up your feet so you dont fall and could have got her special shoes. I was pidgin toed as a kid and my folks got me special shoes that were so ugly but they worked. Now the shoes look just like tennis shoes! Jess is like an 80 year old!!!
And never exercising to strengthen her back

Reactions: 7

I love seeing how well Cody has transitioned to enjoying his respite overnights. This will set him up for a positive transition in the future if they feel a full time placement would benefit Cody . This was exactly how it should have been for Jessica but the reason it isn’t possible is because Val has allowed Jess to control everything from what’s served for all meals to the obsession with her phone. Every failure has been caused because no one serves her preferred foods to Jessica not followings rules with her phone . I know in the adult day program Val said they withheld food and was lead to believe Jessica would had a buffet smorgasbord of choices and all they offered her was a sandwich. Also the teacher going into her pocket to take away Jessica’s phone. Two easy solutions pack her lunch and make Jessica realize her phone can’t be used while class was in progress . Always the blame game. I remember one video where she blamed the caregiver for getting hit and actually said she probably hit her to later changing it to she hits everyone when she’s told to do things she doesn’t want to do. Jessica’s future isn’t going to end well because there will be a day she’s placed and rules will apply.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

I love seeing how well Cody has transitioned to enjoying his respite overnights. This will set him up for a positive transition in the future if they feel a full time placement would benefit Cody . This was exactly how it should have been for Jessica but the reason it isn’t possible is because Val has allowed Jess to control everything from what’s served for all meals to the obsession with her phone. Every failure has been caused because no one serves her preferred foods to Jessica not followings rules with her phone . I know in the adult day program Val said they withheld food and was lead to believe Jessica would had a buffet smorgasbord of choices and all they offered her was a sandwich. Also the teacher going into her pocket to take away Jessica’s phone. Two easy solutions pack her lunch and make Jessica realize her phone can’t be used while class was in progress . Always the blame game. I remember one video where she blamed the caregiver for getting hit and actually said she probably hit her to later changing it to she hits everyone when she’s told to do things she doesn’t want to do. Jessica’s future isn’t going to end well because there will be a day she’s placed and rules will apply.
Their entitled! Rules don't apply to Jess. Hell, Val told her nursing superiors she would answer her phone anytime and everytime Jess called while on duty on the cardiac unit! I think if the truth be known she was fired. Val wasn’t happy with her Princess this morning, I can’t blame her, Jessica’s whining gets on my last nerve. She’d be out of that kitchen so fast, returning when she can act human, for a bowl of cereal.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Jessica slept through the night and is having a hard time waking up this morning means one thing ...Val medicated her before bed, plain and simple.
We know Vals at her witts end with Jessica....even in this mornings video Val stops, looks at Jessica and basically scolds her in her exasperated voice... " Do you want hashbrown casserole !?!?!?!? "

Jessica is miserable , argumentative pulling out ALL her manipulative chat, face slaps, love you bunches....etc... She's all over the map being a brat.

Personally I would of sent her to her room OR simply stopped videoing this asinine behaviour.
But.... I do love seeing Val miserable not going to lie....she created this monster, this ridiculous relationship with Jessica....so it looks good on Val...it's karma and she deserves everything Jessica dishes out!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This is perfectly said rbooth61! Had to copy it!
Always the blame game. I remember one video where she blamed the caregiver for getting hit and actually said she probably hit her to later changing it to she hits everyone when she’s told to do things she doesn’t want to do.
What kind of a mother of a DD kid or a perfectly healthy kid says or allows them to do this? Or for that parent to act like it's perfectly normal?????
They are so entitled....all of them! And why?

• Heart
Huge amount of jump cuts this morning. Probably to cover up Jessica’s constant whining and arguing. They made cheesy hash brown casserole for the 20th time. Of course , they have to review it AGAIN. Why, you’ve made this time and time again. Jessica is argumentative and Val is short tempered. She doesn’t even want to interact with Jessica. Why is Jessica even in the kitchen, she adds nothing to the cooking. I make a version of this, everyone loves it but even my husband and 6 ft son do not have the amount that Jessica had on her plate. That is ridiculous. Notice that Val was the only one that also had bacon and eggs with hers. Guess she going to unload that ship in the harbor this morning.

• Sad
You all did a great job with your posts on this mornings video! Thank you.... Just going to share some pictures for those who are blocked. Jess was a huge pain in the ass and I would have kicked her ass out of the kitchen! And whoever said that she should have been given a bowl of cereal was right! And if she didn't want that she could have nothing till lunch!
And who makes hash brown casserole as a main dish....it's a side!
And oh Hypochondriac Hannah your lactose intolerance is showing again...lol! Cheese and sour cream...come on HH. We see you...
And it was great seeing Val's true colors!!! 👍🏻

Attachments

Regarding the adult pull ups. I never realized she wore those on a regular basis. I guess I never thought about it. I remember one time that she jumped up from a live package opening, announced that she needed to go to the bathroom and took off. When she came back, the only thing I could think about was if anyone had helped her clean herself up and make sure she washed her hands. Yuck.

Codys parents parents aren't afraid to reward Cody and follow through with consequences when he's made bad choices.
They absolutely take his ipad, Phone away...tel him it's unavailable and discuss choices, behaviours and rules with Cody.

I do the same with my 26 yr. Old and have taught right and wrong , good and bad, acceptable and unacceptable behaviours from the time they could walk. It's called parenting , like you would any child...but with IDD, autistic children it's ongoing ....and may really be a regular part of their lives.

Can you imagine Val taking Jessica s phone?? NEVER happen...Jessica rules the roost.

There's another family I watch.... With a nonverbal autistic boy....
For the Love of Gabe.
The nonverbal families really touch my heart because I have the same diagnosis in my family ...it's very relatable.
---
Regarding the adult pull ups. I never realized she wore those on a regular basis. I guess I never thought about it. I remember one time that she jumped up from a live package opening, announced that she needed to go to the bathroom and took off. When she came back, the only thing I could think about was if anyone had helped her clean herself up and make sure she washed her hands. Yuck.
From what I saw in the video... She wears them at night for sure, but seems from Vals explanation when Jessica messes them it's deliberate like spilling water...

I've tried to find the video..it's at the old house I think it was dated 2021... Jessica isn't in it just Val...and it's not a Q and A bit it looks like that format....it was about hard days/ Jessica creating extra work on her hard days ect...

Last edited:
Huge amount of jump cuts this morning. Probably to cover up Jessica’s constant whining and arguing. They made cheesy hash brown casserole for the 20th time. Of course , they have to review it AGAIN. Why, you’ve made this time and time again. Jessica is argumentative and Val is short tempered. She doesn’t even want to interact with Jessica. Why is Jessica even in the kitchen, she adds nothing to the cooking. I make a version of this, everyone loves it but even my husband and 6 ft son do not have the amount that Jessica had on her plate. That is ridiculous. Notice that Val was the only one that also had bacon and eggs with hers. Guess she going to unload that ship in the harbor this morning.
What got me is the woohoo from Hannah just because Jessica stated what she was having for breakfast. WTH is wrong with these people? I swear they all smoke a bowl before they start these videos. They don’t need to praise everything and at her age hasn’t that ship sailed?

• Haha
What got me is the woohoo from Hannah just because Jessica stated what she was having for breakfast. WTH is wrong with these people? I swear they all smoke a bowl before they start these videos. They don’t need to praise everything and at her age hasn’t that ship sailed?
Smoke a bowl!!! Love it....But seriously both Val and HH take something! You can especially tell with HH because the days she takes something she woo hoos and acts stupid. The days they haven't kicked in she just lurks in the background.

• Haha
Smoke a bowl!!! Love it....But seriously both Val and HH take something! You can especially tell with HH because the days she takes something she woo hoos and acts stupid. The days they haven't kicked in she just lurks in the background.
Their entire lives revolve around trying to manipulate Jessica to be happy ...they lie, they hoot and howl over stupid things to hype her up, cator to her 24/7, let her run the house, pick the food tell people what to do, she's rude, mean, nosey, and unlikeable.... Then they complain , hide in bedrooms and resent Jessica for her behaviours ...it's sick.

Jessica is verbal enough and mobile enough to have a life outside of the house... The entire " family" is in need of a serious mental intervention .

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Their entire lives revolve around trying to manipulate Jessica to be happy ...they lie, they hoot and howl over stupid things to hype her up, cator to her 24/7, let her run the house, pick the food tell people what to do, she's rude, mean, nosey, and unlikeable.... Then they complain , hide in bedrooms and resent Jessica for her behaviours ...it's sick.

Jessica is verbal enough and mobile enough to have a life outside of the house... The entire " family" is in need of a serious mental intervention .
That’s what APS should be basing the grounds of neglect on because they are all mentally unfit to oversee Jessica’s care. The videos alone speak volumes of just how unfit the home environment is for Jessica. They all stayed locked away in their bedrooms saying they are working. We see the quality of the content and it’s sad to say the least.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Did anyone else catch this jump cut in this mornings video, must have been a good one, just before she growls don’t get slappted don’t het slappted in that evil voice. The hand says it all. Suddenly most of those slaps,are being edited out. She knows not all followers think it’s loving and cute

Attachments

• Sad
Val is such a liar. But we all know that. She claims Jess has to have hot food but we all see her eating ice cream with chocolate cake. Now she’s eating frozen bananas with dark chocolate. Her spoiled ass just doesn’t want a sandwich or salad. If that’s all that was offered for 2 or 3 days she would and would learn to integrate it into a normal diet. Just them letting Jessica control the house.

Yes...let's start incorporating fruit into Jessica s diet at age 35.... That right there showcases exactly the type of parent Val has been for 35 years.

Absolutely ridiculous

of course slathered in chocolate Jessica would eat her own hand.

• Haha
pokermom and WallFly said pretty much all I was going to. But want to add she chose not to eat applesauce pie yesterday but but a box of apple fritters and a glass of apple juice in front of her and she would scarf it all down! Val should have MADE her try a bite. And the banana treats are not healthy and she only ate them for the chocolate! She is such a glutton she just wanted more and more! Not a win Val...she ate them like candy. And we will never see her eat them again because Val won't make them.
And yes on the cold sandwiches! She does not need 3 hot meals a day! No one does that except farmers and the Amish!!!! And she is neither! She is just a 36 year old lump who does nothing!

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.