Autistic Interpretations #19 Schizophrenia disguised as Autism with a side of Munchausen by proxy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is your Bessie being good? I'm not obsessing am I? Is that enough? Just pathetic. Jessica’s eyes are starting to look dead...she just stares. And that kiss she went whole hog on and really got off on it. Stop filming that tit...no one wants to see it.
And as CHEF Val was acting the the best baker ever and cracked the damn egg and got half the shell in it! Try using 2 hands Val!
Then in one picture you see Hypochondriac Hannah lurking in the background.....that chick needs a shrink badly!
They all liked the cookies apparently especially Jess shoveling it in.
And they are going to cook or bake with fruit all week so they can eat healthier....sorry but those cookies were not healthy! And Jess decided they needed to make brownies soon! Lol...she definitely was not happy with the fruit idea. Tomorrow is going to be a fluff cake whatever that is....so let's see if any of these are in order!
Also seems Jess is hunched over more lately I saw someone asked Val about that but I can’t remember which video and she said she hunches over to see better . 🤨

Reactions: 11
Also seems Jess is hunched over more lately I saw someone asked Val about that but I can’t remember which video and she said she hunches over to see better . 🤨
That could be but wondering if it also from just poor posture from lack of the right nutrition. She eats so much junk. Plus the hunching, being pidgin toed and shuffling is poor parenting on Vals part from never correcting her to stand straight and pick up your feet so you dont fall and could have got her special shoes. I was pidgin toed as a kid and my folks got me special shoes that were so ugly but they worked. Now the shoes look just like tennis shoes! Jess is like an 80 year old!!!

Reactions: 10
The sad part of that is Val is a pathological liar....and the queen of contradictions.

In earlier videos Val lists Jessica ailments and along with being blind, autistic ,mild cp, she was also claiming seizures ...she claimed every time Jessica zoned out she was having seizures ...she even claimed she was having 59-60 mini seizures every day.
There's a video at the old house where the tech. Came to hook up Jessica. To a head ecc...for 24 hours... Hannah makes a video showing Jessica's anxiety over it...it shows Jessica losing her mind, lying, obsessing....it's hard to watch.
But... Turns out... No seizures at all.
Val went quiet about it but everyone kept asking about the results ... ( much like Hannah's sleep study results) Val tried to ignore it because she looked a fool.... NO Siezures !! None.

So her other lies addressing Jessica ... Saying Jessica hunches over to see better... Also she's claimed her " mild cp" which we know is non existant, she makes up lies to suit her narrative ....

Anyone who has been around people who have seizures knows what they look like. As for Jessica hunched over.... one reason is because she doesn't lift her feet when she walks she shuffles, she's pigeon toed, and she's insecure because she has no cane. If you look back at older videos and photos she stands straighter walks straighter... Without her cane she's cautious.
She also stands hunched over her bed sniffing and tapping cards on her nose for hours and hours every day... She has no core strength no muscle tone, I'm surprised some sort of atrophied hasn't set in yet.
Val definitely shows signs of munchausen by proxy...she's admitted herself she's suffered from deep depression her entire life and it runs in her family.... I believe there is absolutely many serious mental issues in that family most going untreated.

Jessica, Hannah, Madison.... All products of that environment.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The sad part of that is Val is a pathological liar....and the queen of contradictions.

In earlier videos Val lists Jessica ailments and along with being blind, autistic ,mild cp, she was also claiming seizures ...she claimed every time Jessica zoned out she was having seizures ...she even claimed she was having 59-60 mini seizures every day.
There's a video at the old house where the tech. Came to hook up Jessica. To a head ecc...for 24 hours... Hannah makes a video showing Jessica's anxiety over it...it shows Jessica losing her mind, lying, obsessing....it's hard to watch.
Val went quiet about it but everyone kept asking about the results ... ( much like Hannah's sleep study results) Val tried to ignore it because she looked a fool.... NO Siezures !! None.

So her other lies addressing Jessica ... Saying Jessica hunches over to see better... Also she's claimed her " mild cp" which we know is non existant, she makes up lies to suit her narrative ....

Anyone who has been around people who have seizures knows what they look like. As for Jessica hunched over.... one reason is because she doesn't lift her feet when she walks she shuffles, she's pigeon toed, and she's insecure because she has no cane. If you look back at older videos and photos she stands straighter walks straighter... Without her cane she's cautious.
She also stands hunched over her bed sniffing and tapping cards on her nose for hours and hours every day... She has no core strength no muscle tone, I'm surprised some sort of atrophied hasn't set in yet.
Val definitely shows signs of munchausen by proxy...she's admitted herself she's suffered from deep depression her entire life and it runs in her family.... I believe there is absolutely many serious mental issues in that family most going untreated.

And if they were seizures she wouldn’t be whispering in different voices while being zoned out . Anyone who’s been around individuals who have seizures there’s no talking while having the actual seizure .

• Heart
Reactions: 14

They never did say the results of the sleep study for Hannah did they? I remember her saying she wasn’t ready to share the information or something awhile ago .

They never did say the results of the sleep study for Hannah did they? I remember her saying she wasn’t ready to share the information or something awhile ago .
Why would you keep the results of a sleep study private? Unless they found that Hannah was just being a hypochondriac per usual. Whatever Hannah can do get mommy’s attention off Jessica and more focused on her. I never recalled my four siblings ever acting out when my parents focused on my health issues.

I think it probably came out normal. You know how they LOVE to be secretive and most all times it's because they are hypochondriac's! Look at Val she has tons of ailments all false just for attention! And they come out when she is tired and needs time in her bed! These people are all just fakers! I am 70 with ailments too but I don't let them keep me down. I just push on with life because it's way to short!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So the weekly video content showed me only one thing and it had nothing to do with autism. Showed me once again how selfish and uncaring these grifters really are. Dana sick with bronchitis, they didn’t care, let’s take our lazy asses over there to score a free meal, earlier in the week it didn’t seem to be a sure thing but I’m sure Jessica insisted no matter what. Nonnie was sick all week, doesn’t matter take her to your house for the day, sick or not it’s all about Jessica. What Jessica wants, Jessica gets. The woman is 80 yrs old, give her a break ffs. Val’s depressed, what a sin. How sad and gloomy would she be if she couldn’t pawn her caregiver responsibilities on others. That house is not only ugly but barren and cold. It sure doesn’t give off cozy loving joyful vibes!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Well an early posting of the weekly Val blog. She is so sad and she suffers from depression so she is spending more time in her room "WORKING"! And yes Jessica is still sleeping with mommy on Sundays! But she has been having trouble sleeping so it kept Val up! Put her in her own f***ing bedroom!!!
The bean video was from last Sunday for Nonnies BD. And there sits lactose intolerant Hypochondriac Hannah eating ice cream. Just like a couple days later eating chips and cheese...2 kinds on them! Give it a rest HH you are not lactose intolerant! You have outed your lie yourself!!
They did go to Nathan’s wven though Dana was sick but they had to so Jess could work plus take care of Dana! You can see when they show Dana on camera she absolutely dislikes pain in the ass Jess. The Brooks are moochers and I don't think she cares for that either. Breakfast for supper that night. Had some hash brown patties and Jess went on and on. Oh they are brand new and we have to get some...on and on.
Then a day out for Val and HH and they went to a winery for testing a brand new wine! And bought 2 bottles for HH's birthday which was yesterday! Having a party with her friends to paint and play games...Val included! God Val let them have some time away from you! And what kind of a 31 year old needs to play games! These people are ridiculous idiots!
And Jess was manic in most of the video and there is a picture of her eavesdropping in the hall. And as soon as Val starts her video there is HH who has to be included! And check out Jess's hair in the video where Marlow is taking her out to run errands and have lunch!
Oh and Dr HH decides that Val has SAD...seasonal affective disorder! Yup give her more things to have wrong with her.
Campbell is going on vacation next week so the ladies will be happy!! And apparently he is doing ALL the shopping now! Wossie!!!
Oh Jess got a new nightshirt so let's see if she wears it or not. The sender sent the receipt if it not the right size.....bad mistake! Lol

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
DSGP....OMG!!!! I am not watching it but look what Marlow got HH for her birthday!!!! How the hell old are these women??? A cap for headaches??? Are they all buying into her hypochondria? This is just ridiculous 🙄 😒 🤦 ....
I didn’t watch either but checked out the comments. One wise lady was giving the grief over being 30 years old and not working, not having a life and just being lazy in general.

• Heart
Where it is showing Jess bed look how it sags in the middle and one side. No wonder she doesn’t sleep well, get her a new mattress and make her sleep in her room!!

Reactions: 8
So...video of the week ...nothing to do with autism. All about Vals depression ....notice she didn't mention seeing a doctor about it.
Seems each day either Marlo had Jess, or Hannah, then over at Nathans....Nonnies...
How many " caregivers" need to be on deck at one time?

I'd be depressed too if my 36 year old daughter was sleeping with me, and I seldom left the house, had no job, no house and had to move back to my ex's.

Clearly Vals recent Disney Vacay didn't bring any happiness to her life. I'm sure there's another vacay in the works without Jessica on the horizon.

Has anyone noticed the weight Jess has put on! Her pants can't even cover up her pullups. Notice Val blocked that...we know she wears adult pullups because in an older video from the old house she mentioned how Jessica would take her full pullup and throw them down the stairs to hide it.... So it's not a secret.

Vals feeling sorry for herself as usual....hiding in her room with her dog, snacks and twinkle lights watching Netflix....I don't feel sorry for her, sorry. Her biggest worry right now is Nonnie not being able to take Jessica....never mind the fact she's EIGHTY!!! And sick! Vals only concern is pawning Jess off.

• Wow
  • Heart
Wait....what??? She wears pull ups? 😳 I never knew this!
There's a video of Val doing an early talking video....feeling sorry for herself, explaining how she was sleep deprived and depressed because of Jessica purposely spilling water, and crumpling up her " night time" pull ups after wetting them and throwing them down stairs creating extra work for her... Also...you can tell by the way her jeans fit my daughter had to use them after her appendix were removed for about a week....
If I run across the video I'll post it.

Oh my god,nothing shocks me with Val any more. Pull ups!!!!! Yes Daisy0112 I remember her saying that. She's a compulsive liar.
If Jess can't brush her own hair , or stir flour...or remember where the milk is....I doubt she is cleaning herself or changing pads/tampons.
I'm assuming Jessica gets a Depro shot like my daughter no periods.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.