Autistic Interpretations #19 Schizophrenia disguised as Autism with a side of Munchausen by proxy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was a waste of money!!! We will never see her use it because she just barely can use the phone! Messages to BOTHER people and Siri what time is it!🙄🙄🙄🙄
I remember a long time ago someone tucking Jess into bed and she said is my phone plugged in, is my iPad plugged in and turn it on so I can hear it. . . .cant remember what,was,on it, music or dogs barking!!

Reactions: 11
I remember a long time ago someone tucking Jess into bed and she said is my phone plugged in, is my iPad plugged in and turn it on so I can hear it. . . .cant remember what,was,on it, music or dogs barking!!
Jess has had a iPad for years now. There’s a short video out there of her learning to use it from back around 2017. Val spoke of how much it enhanced her communication skills in one of her blogs.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Jess has had a iPad for years now. There’s a short video out there of her learning to use it from back around 2017. Val spoke of how much it enhanced her communication skills in one of her blogs.
The picture of Keely covered for a nap🙄 how creepy is that.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
The picture of Keely covered for a nap🙄 how creepy is that.
That Keeley needs to cut ties and feel absolutely no guilt. She owes them nothing. I get she probably doesn’t want to be seen as the bad person for rejecting a disabled person but it’s such an unhealthy relationship.

Reactions: 10
These women are absolutely ridiculous! Apparently Jess was clapping before the video started so Val told her to clap and squeal again! WTF you idiot! She is not a trained seal!
And someone died and the funeral is tomorrow and Jess was smiling big and asking if they could go! Come on Val...people are in mourning and you are going to take Jess so she can bug them! Questions, talking about dead Granny and dead Abby. Be kind and don't take her!!! That is just wrong...
And of course Hypochondriac Hannah had to get her face in the video too...get a life!
And when they got Jess to sprinkle cheese on the pizza they were all clapping and saying good job! That's not an accomplishment for a 36 year old even Jess. These people are idiots!

Attachments

• Haha
That Keeley needs to cut ties and feel absolutely no guilt. She owes them nothing. I get she probably doesn’t want to be seen as the bad person for rejecting a disabled person but it’s such an unhealthy relationship.
And we know Val will take advantage and let Jess take advantage
---
These women are absolutely ridiculous! Apparently Jess was clapping before the video started so Val told her to clap and squeal again! WTF you idiot! She is not a trained seal!
And someone died and the funeral is tomorrow and Jess was smiling big and asking if they could go! Come on Val...people are in mourning and you are going to take Jess so she can bug them! Questions, talking about dead Granny and dead Abby. Be kind and don't take her!!! That is just wrong...
And of course Hypochondriac Hannah had to get her face in the video too...get a life!
And when they got Jess to sprinkle cheese on the pizza they were all clapping and saying good job! That's not an accomplishment for a 36 year old even Jess. These people are idiots!
maybe they are hoping the videos will start a new show, the biggest idiots. . . . They will qualify and excel

• Haha
I didn’t get the comment about Keely being covered for a nap so I looked again and saw the covered picture frame. WTH. Is Val letting Jessica think Keely can see her? It’s obviously daytime so the light from the frame shouldn’t be too bright. They are turning her into a nervous Nelly. How sick is this.

How does Val not see how stupid and ridiculous she sounds celebrating her 36 year old daughter putting cheese on the pizza! Come on Dawg you can do better than this. I have been watching for two years and see zero progress.

Frozen pizza, what a meal!

Reactions: 12
I didn’t get the comment about Keely being covered for a nap so I looked again and saw the covered picture frame. WTH. Is Val letting Jessica think Keely can see her? It’s obviously daytime so the light from the frame shouldn’t be too bright. They are turning her into a nervous Nelly. How sick is this.
I didn't get that either until you explained it!! And why did they need to take a picture of Keely with them wherever they are??? And why cover it!! Sick! Wow that is just creepy and wrong. I think Jess still thinks she will live with Keely as girlfriend and girlfriend someday.

Reactions: 8
How does Val not see how stupid and ridiculous she sounds celebrating her 36 year old daughter putting cheese on the pizza! Come on Dawg you can do better than this. I have been watching for two years and see zero progress.

Frozen pizza, what a meal!
Those claps are for when our toddler takes their first step . I guess they’ll never clap when she initiates a proper thank you because it will never happen.
---
Why would you need to cover a picture she can’t see ? Just so she thinks it’s their nap time as well? Don’t they think they should treat her like an adult vs baby? If this is what they call success I am confused.

Remember 5-6 days ago...Val was trying to convince Jessica she had a " dream" that she heard Val on phone call talking about someone dying? Val told Jess she didn't have anyone call it was a dream!!!
Today they are talking about a funeral for a friends mother ....so obviously Jessica DID hear Val talking and Val being the sicko she is lied to Jessica and to the world in her video about this big dream...
Val uses the dream scenario many times as an excuse to explain Jessica spilling family secrets and Val hiding behind the " dreams" to deny everything .

Did you see the tantrum rising in greedy guts when Val mentioned they weren't doing the pizzas like Nathan ....jessica lets out her feral moan of displeasure !

Vals, patience is running thin with Jessica you can see and hear it....can you imagine feral Jessica seal clapping over the casket at the funeral yelling zoeyyyyyy just donnnnnt need it!! Like a lunatic!?

I'd pay big bucks to see that tit show!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Remember 5-6 days ago...Val was trying to convince Jessica she had a " dream" that she heard Val on phone call talking about someone dying? Val told Jess she didn't have anyone call it was a dream!!!
Today they are talking about a funeral for a friends mother ....so obviously Jessica DID hear Val talking and Val being the sicko she is lied to Jessica and to the world in her video about this big dream...
Val uses the dream scenario many times as an excuse to explain Jessica spilling family secrets and Val hiding behind the " dreams" to deny everything .

Did you see the tantrum rising in greedy guts when Val mentioned they weren't doing the pizzas like Nathan ....jessica lets out her feral moan of displeasure !

Vals, patience is running thin with Jessica you can see and hear it....can you imagine feral Jessica seal clapping over the casket at the funeral yelling zoeyyyyyy just donnnnnt need it!! Like a lunatic!?

This tit show is crumbling quickly! The lies are becoming more ridiculous. Why lie to Jess about the phone call? I remember Val saying in a video a couple years ago that they never lie to Jess!!! Their whole lives are a lie!!!

It looks like she took a giant acorn and plopped the cap on her big head. Sorry but I have little to no tolerance for this woman's insufferable stupidity.
She's trying to do the "Taylor Swift" bangs. Kind of creepy how obsessed she is with her anyway!!
---
A lot of followers aren’t liking the direction Val’s taking her page and content. You have her trying to condense everything into a weekly video on YouTube which many aren’t fans of . Like stated the best content Val ever did was in the beginning which is so true. Then they try to have Hannah branch out with Marlowe on DSGP which is better if only Marlowe is doing the content. What a difference when Marlowe is away from Hannah where she actually acts like an adult vs a giddy teenager. I would love to see Marlowe move far from them and pursue her teaching career again. She definitely has the personality to do well with children. I know last week Jessica made a comment about I hope she never leaves us . Realistically she will and hopefully sooner than later. Maybe that comment came because Jessica knows maybe that Marlowe is planning a move . I hope she does because out of all of them I see sincere kindness.
---

If she did that to me at 3:30 for lotion it would be the last time. If she can’t grasp not to call people until a reasonable time or reason take the phone at night. Or set up a separate alarm that states until that rings do not wake me or message me unless it’s an emergency. Enforce the rules if not followed she can’t have her phone til morning. Of course they’ll never do any of that because Jessica runs the show. I still don’t get why they fear her rath because she can’t be that hard to handle considering visual impairment in lack of coordination.
---

I don’t get why the state allows all this caretaker expenses when there are three unemployed adults who can provide assistance. Sure if one gets burnt out the other can take over. You would think when they come into do recertification they would ask why are we offering tax payers services when there are adults sitting around on their lazy asses doing nothing. I am sure Val slaps on her hand splint and Hannah cracks her neck and tell her near death experience. They use these conditions for why they need help . Through all of their antics I don’t get how they support their lifestyle? No way there context pays enough for them to have new vehicles, campers, meal out and all the travel. They have to be getting paid by the state for Jessica or getting SSD. Any even if either they can’t legally make all this extra money by having platforms. All an investigator would need to do is watch the content to see they are capable of working. They offer not one positive thing to other families of autistic adults. If anything they show what you shouldn’t do early on because if you do you’re left with a manipulative , lazy and miserable person. Who makes everyone else’s life miserable. I find Val lately actually almost admitting how it’s to much and maybe she’s rethinking other options for Jessica. If they move hopefully it’s to a state that offers great programs for autistic adults who have aged out of many programs.
Yup, you sure can "learn a lot" if you listen to her. A lot of family secrets!! 😆 🤣 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She's trying to do the "Taylor Swift" bangs. Kind of creepy how obsessed she is with her anyway!!
---

Yup, you sure can "learn a lot" if you listen to her. A lot of family secrets!! 😆 🤣 😂
Thought only teeny boppers tried to copy hair or whatever from singers! Guess someone forgot to tell HH that she is 30! She seems to be regressing daily too. Maybe to get more attention from mommy???

• Haha
Omg I was thinking the same thing so someone did die it just wasn’t “Angela” or whoever she thought she heard . And all that hoop and hollaring for sprinkling cheese . Come on. 🤯 I can’t imagine taking Jess to a funeral home or funeral that would be a nightmare.

• Sad

I definitely caught that and I was wondering if anyone else did! They clearly muted the video to try and hide her acting like a two year old 🙄

8 minutes of Jessica saying "what is this one" for her dog cards!!! Both HH and Val sitting there just drinking coffee! Wonder who is getting paid for Jess today!
One caption says Jess asks because she can't see the words!!!! WTH she can't read so what is that BS???
She was not happy with her hair getting pulled back and when HH was done Jess said "are you happy now"? Val tried to say it was a reverse pronoun thing but she meant what she said to HH. She has said it in a few videos....she was being a smart ass!
And at the end she needed mommy to help her pick up her cards and Val said yes! She made the frickin mess and she should clean it up. She is a grown-up not a 2 year old!!!!
This family is absolutely nuts! Don't waste your time on this video! They are idiots.....

Attachments

• Haha
Val should be ashamed and embarrassed for putting Jessica on camera looking like this. 36 years old and looks like her hair hasn’t been brushed in a week!
Why don't they just cut that rats nest??? If they can't keep it up then give her a shorter cut!

Why don't they just cut that rats nest??? If they can't keep it up then give her a shorter cut!
Because as usual just like everything else Jessica has an absolute tantrum and becomes verbally abusive anytime a hair cut is even mentioned.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.