Autistic.etc

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an absolute joke. Her performative BS is so insulting. As someone who has struggled with selective mutism as a child she clearly has no clue how selective mutism works because it doesn’t mean you suddenly go entirely non-verbal, it’s situational depending on who you are in the presence of. She’s alone in her room at home, there’s nobody even there??! If it’s to do with the camera then idk, turn it off??! She’s gone the whole holiday period without addressing any of this photography stuff while being on live for hours on end, she doesn’t even allow comments so what was the sudden need to make this bull crap video addressing it other than for attention and sympathy?

she make me sooo bloody angry, she’s making a complete mockery and tit show of neurodiversity and autism.
I had selective mutism as a kid too and it still affects me when I'm super depressed but it doesn't work like this. There were people I could talk too and others, even family members, who had never heard my voice. Seeing someone who looks like they're faking in this manner is so incredibly insensitive to neurodivergent people. She has no clue and it shows, and tbh this video along with the one with the bloopers is just making a mockery of people with autism.

It's absolutely disgusting. She needs to be held accountable, not just for the photos but also for the lying, fake stimming, performative bullshit that is literally just a misinformed stereotype of how autistic people present.
---
She could have done a video with text on it. Plenty of people do it. But no, we had to have this performance instead. At this point she's taking the piss out of people who actually do struggle with mutism and people with autism in general.
Agree. She's taking the piss and it's vile. As if people with autism, selective mutism and any other neurodivergencies don't struggle enough already.

Reactions: 4
The video where she's replying to someones comment, where she is stroking the dog, she's acting completely fine? There's no stimming or struggling to keep eye contact with the camera? Yet every other video she makes a point of it? bleeping loon

Reactions: 3
I had selective mutism as a kid too and it still affects me when I'm super depressed but it doesn't work like this. There were people I could talk too and others, even family members, who had never heard my voice. Seeing someone who looks like they're faking in this manner is so incredibly insensitive to neurodivergent people. She has no clue and it shows, and tbh this video along with the one with the bloopers is just making a mockery of people with autism.

It's absolutely disgusting. She needs to be held accountable, not just for the photos but also for the lying, fake stimming, performative bullshit that is literally just a misinformed stereotype of how autistic people present.
---

Agree. She's taking the piss and it's vile. As if people with autism, selective mutism and any other neurodivergencies don't struggle enough already.
Exactly, I had teachers who never heard my voice once in my first 5 years of school as I would never speak, not even to say yes to my name on the register, but at home with close family you couldn’t shut me up. The clue is in the term ‘selective’ mutism, she’s dumb as rocks and has zero clue.
- - -

also the absolute audacity of having a £150 mug warmer on her Amazon wish list that’s linked in her link tree. piss off.

Attachments

• Wow
Exactly, I had teachers who never heard my voice once in my first 5 years of school as I would never speak, not even to say yes to my name on the register, but at home with close family you couldn’t shut me up. The clue is in the term ‘selective’ mutism, she’s dumb as rocks and has zero clue.
- - -

also the absolute audacity of having a £150 mug warmer on her Amazon wish list that’s linked in her link tree. piss off.
I was the same at school, especially primary but it continued well into secondary for me it made my life very difficult and I was an easy target for bullies. Made school a miserable experience for me and my selective mutism meant I couldn't speak up about the difficulties I was facing. Honestly seeing people mock such a disabling condition knocks me sick.

Absolute beg, she just wants everything for free that's why she doesn't care at all about taking these people's money and the 'autism card' is something she thought she could use to get off without being punished. I hope these couples take this further, she's a liar and a scammer.

Reactions: 4
And given she was supposedly just filming her self stimming, why did she feel the need to cut and edit the video in several places? If this is all natural then why does she need to hide anything?
I think she cut because she was trying to make out she has an AAC device she’s using and needed to “press” it to get it continue when we all know she was just using the tiktok voiceover function.

I think at this point if the couples want to stand a chance of getting any photos she may still have to hand over (I think she’s lost/deleted/whatever most if not all of them but maybe she has a small amount, they need to put the public videos back up and tell her straight they’re not coming down until they’ve got their photos.

Reactions: 1
I was the same at school, especially primary but it continued well into secondary for me it made my life very difficult and I was an easy target for bullies. Made school a miserable experience for me and my selective mutism meant I couldn't speak up about the difficulties I was facing. Honestly seeing people mock such a disabling condition knocks me sick.

Absolute beg, she just wants everything for free that's why she doesn't care at all about taking these people's money and the 'autism card' is something she thought she could use to get off without being punished. I hope these couples take this further, she's a liar and a scammer.
Absolutely, I feel the same. It feels like she’s cosplaying as an autistic person and it’s infuriating when you’re someone who’s actual daily life that is. It isn’t something we can turn on/off for TikTok clout and sympathy.

I really hope so too. I don’t know much about how citizenship/settlement works when you move to the UK from the EU pre-Brexit but it would be interesting to know whether the CCJ’s against her would effect what her status here is since she isn’t a British national and is no longer in a relationship with her former British husband.

It also looks like she’s removed/deleted her photography page she had up on FB.
---
In case anyone didn’t see this before she removed the FB page, this was her in 2019.

Last edited:
The people she shows money too need to get CCJs against her, give her a real fright, would love to see her reaction to a bailiff at her door

Oh had she? Good least the fraud deserves
I may be imagining it or getting it wrong. But I'm sure she said when dealing with the photos etc, she has to be careful of the ones that has CCJs against her.
I may be wrong though!

I may be imagining it or getting it wrong. But I'm sure she said when dealing with the photos etc, she has to be careful of the ones that has CCJs against her.
I may be wrong though!
To be fair I wouldn’t be surprised if she has,

She does have CCJs against her and it sounds like she may have had them for a while now. Also, she said she received more letters from court the last time she was doing mail around Christmas time

I’m not entirely sure how the whole bailiff process works but I think the people affected would have to kick start it? Unlikely to happen given how nice they’re being with these videos

Also her saying she needs to be careful about it makes me think that she probably wants to remove the CCJ in the future? Not sure how it all works so

She does have CCJs against her and it sounds like she may have had them for a while now. Also, she said she received more letters from court the last time she was doing mail around Christmas time

I’m not entirely sure how the whole bailiff process works but I think the people affected would have to kick start it? Unlikely to happen given how nice they’re being with these videos

Also her saying she needs to be careful about it makes me think that she probably wants to remove the CCJ in the future? Not sure how it all works so
Bailiffs would be a massive pain in the arse because she lives alone and she does appear to have real diagnoses so she’d be classed as vulnerable.

Which means they can’t just go round and force entry if she’s there alone and more than likely they’d end up putting her on a payment plan that would take ages for them to get anything meaningful from her. Far more hassle than it’s worth especially as I suspect she’s switched on enough to alert them that she’s vulnerable - many bailiffs wouldn’t even agree to try and enforce something so (in the grand scheme of things) small because of the hassle they’d have.

Pip & Dodo has uploaded a TikTok with an update on behalf of all of the couples. Looks like no progress and she hasn’t heard from Anna since 7th Dec. They’ve reported her to the police and re-written the contract so all she has to do is send them the RAW files and that will stop them pursuing any legal action against her and she still hasn’t replied. She can’t have the files still. If the police interviewing her over it didn’t scare her into handing them over there’s surely no way she still has them.

Pip&Dodo has said is the comments they did try small claims, and clearly it’s not worked, so what happens after that, legally?

Pip&Dodo has said is the comments they did try small claims, and clearly it’s not worked, so what happens after that, legally?

Enforcing a judgment ^

Pip & Dodo has uploaded a TikTok with an update on behalf of all of the couples. Looks like no progress and she hasn’t heard from Anna since 7th Dec. They’ve reported her to the police and re-written the contract so all she has to do is send them the RAW files and that will stop them pursuing any legal action against her and she still hasn’t replied. She can’t have the files still. If the police interviewing her over it didn’t scare her into handing them over there’s surely no way she still has them.
Yeah I’d be really surprised if the police actually interviewed her tbh, this is a civil matter and I would expect them to say they’re not getting involved especially if there’s already been a CCJ against Anna for it.

They might have spoken briefly to her but an interview just doesn’t ring true.

Last edited: