Autistic.etc

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pip&Dodo has said is the comments they did try small claims, and clearly it’s not worked, so what happens after that, legally?
Nothing they can do if she doesn’t have assets for bailiffs to take really

I don’t believe she has the photos either. She needs to at least be honest about it
---
Would it be classed as fraud as they paid and she never sent the goods? I’m not clued up on this stuff x
no because there wasnt a criminal intention

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I don’t believe she has the photos either. She needs to at least be honest about it
If she had them she'd have sent them by now surely, the way she's avoiding it just makes me think she deleted them ages ago and hoped nobody would ever say anything.

Pip and Dodo sharing messages.

Of course Anna is capable of reply when she isn’t happy about a public video 🙄

CB006A26-9EB5-4EEB-A923-E9AF8ABD4F3E.jpeg
D9476CCF-CCD7-46D0-821A-CA107E7593F5.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I wonder if she had knowledge that the couples would be discussing it on TikTok again hence the non-verbal video that was meant to make everyone feel sorry for her

I wonder if she had knowledge that the couples would be discussing it on TikTok again hence the non-verbal video that was meant to make everyone feel sorry for her
This crossed my mind! Or maybe that video triggered the couples to go public again.

If she no longer has the photos then she is being deliberately cruel not telling them imo. Because if they already have court orders for the money (which they are unlikely to ever get back), it makes no difference if she told them she no longer has them, does it?
---
Two more. Honestly this makes Anna look even worse. I can’t believe her attitude. She may have autism but it is not autism causing this situation!!

6A159F06-4F86-4BA7-B094-B28988F57C62.jpeg
3EDC528C-9C4D-4D08-B623-A707E8A933AD.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
This crossed my mind! Or maybe that video triggered the couples to go public again.

If she no longer has the photos then she is being deliberately cruel not telling them imo. Because if they already have court orders for the money (which they are unlikely to ever get back), it makes no difference if she told them she no longer has them, does it?
---
Two more. Honestly this makes Anna look even worse. I can’t believe her attitude. She may have autism but it is not autism causing this situation!!

View attachment 2709456View attachment 2709457
She has no right to play the victim, absolute insult to other autistic people she is

Reactions: 4
What’s their plan if she doesn’t have the raw files? Might be why she’s ghosting them atp

What’s their plan if she doesn’t have the raw files? Might be why she’s ghosting them atp
I think they need to consider it is highly likely she doesn't have them. I appreciate they're clinging to the hope of getting their photos but IMO I don't think it's gonna happen.

Pip and Dodo account posted that Anna had reported her to the police for the videos she’s made saying she had been scammed. I am absolutely heartbroken for these 20 couples. Why can’t she just progress this by either giving the USB hard drive that people have offered to pick up and deliver to the couples or just admit they are gone so they can move past this. So upsetting.

It also devastates me that she is using autism and fibromyalgia as an excuse to treat people this way. I suffer with both and work full time (to my own detriment at times) but I would never ever do something like that to anyone regardless of my level of burnout or skill regression.

Rant over sorry! Just found this thread after following this farce on TikTok for months.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Pip and Dodo account posted that Anna had reported her to the police for the videos she’s made saying she had been scammed. I am absolutely heartbroken for these 20 couples. Why can’t she just progress this by either giving the USB hard drive that people have offered to pick up and deliver to the couples or just admit they are gone so they can move past this. So upsetting.

It also devastates me that she is using autism and fibromyalgia as an excuse to treat people this way. I suffer with both and work full time (to my own detriment at times) but I would never ever do something like that to anyone regardless of my level of burnout or skill regression.

Rant over sorry! Just found this thread after following this farce on TikTok for months.
shocking she reported her to the police! Her latest video is good. I think they are actually taking the right approach given the lack of options they have at the moment. Anna is saying she has the photos, so they need to keep putting the pressure on until she says otherwise. And as frustrating as it is, it’s right to try and stay civil especially now we know Anna reported her to the police also.

Anna will hate that this is so public on TikTok and getting in the way of whatever benefit she gets from
posting videos. I wonder what she will do next. Probably another victim style video where she threatens suicide again. Eventually she might just disappear completely again.

I saw a comment saying she has deleted her original ‘apology’ video (part 1 of 2) and it’s right, it’s missing.

They should just go ahead and sue her. She doesn't have the photos, these poor people are keeping hope on this vile lying piece of tit to be a good human, which of course she won't.

They've done all they possibly can to try and obtain their images and she is being a bleep about it. I have absolutely no sympathy for this lying little cow, karma will hit her hard.

Reactions: 5
They should just go ahead and sue her. She doesn't have the photos, these poor people are keeping hope on this vile lying piece of tit to be a good human, which of course she won't.

They've done all they possibly can to try and obtain their images and she is being a bleep about it. I have absolutely no sympathy for this lying little cow, karma will hit her hard.
I’m sure that’s their next step if they find out she doesn’t have the photos. So sad because they’ve said they don’t even care about getting money back, they just want their wedding photos. But I agree, suing her seems like their only option and I think that would be the only way to get her to act (if she even has the photos). She’s an awful woman.

I can’t get my head around how she had the audacity to complain to the police about one of the brides making a video on TikTok when she knows she’s kept the money but not delivered the photos.

She can have autism and still be a horrible person.

Reactions: 8

I think they’ve already tried
---
Just don’t understand why it took her a year to stop doing weddings after she first stopped sending pictures?

Reactions: 4
I think they’ve already tried
---
Just don’t understand why it took her a year to stop doing weddings after she first stopped sending pictures?
this is where I struggle with it being civil claim vs fraud?

I think the response has been there was no criminal intent, which might be true initially but is there not a tipping point? Ignoring the early couples but still taking on new couples - what would the defence be, that she took on too much but always hoped she would get round to it, but she’s still not getting round to it?

If she didn’t keep the photos then what does that also tell us about her intent? When did she ‘lose’ them and under what circumstances?

this is where I struggle with it being civil claim vs fraud?

I think the response has been there was no criminal intent, which might be true initially but is there not a tipping point? Ignoring the early couples but still taking on new couples - what would the defence be, that she took on too much but always hoped she would get round to it, but she’s still not getting round to it?

If she didn’t keep the photos then what does that also tell us about her intent? When did she ‘lose’ them and under what circumstances?
I agree. Maybe she was burnt out at the start, then realised she could get away with it
---
However I think there is no criminal intent because she did actually go to the weddings and take the r pictures