Autistic.etc

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t comment on whether she is or isn’t autistic but I’m wondering if some of her MH symptoms may be mimicking some of the symptoms? For example, I have a sensory processing disorder but I’m not autistic. I also have MH issues.
I think she has MH issues and likely there is some overlap with autism symptoms but I also think she was deliberately playing them up for her tiktok when she “needed” to. Like the rocking back and forth wearing earphones, that just screamed bullshit to me.
---
She definitely won’t be working. These were her responses when someone asked her about that yesterday

View attachment 2938265

View attachment 2938267
Even here is an example of it, her speech is fine until people ask her a question she doesn’t want to answer or point out her speech and it seems put on. There’s clearly a bit of anxiety about answering but then the pauses and the tone she used to use come back out and it’s like you can see her concentrating on doing that.

Reactions: 2
She’s deleted all her videos relating to the photos. Not a surprise really.

Reactions: 2
She’s deleted all her videos relating to the photos. Not a surprise really.
Yeah and quite avoidant when asked about it on lives as well. Guess she’s hoping everyone will forget eventually and she’ll be able to rake in money from lives

Reactions: 3
Yeah she looks completely different. Somehow aged 10 years in 6 months.

Reactions: 1