Autistic.etc

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not buying any of it either.

The last video she posted yesterday is basically telling everyone not directly involved to back off, because she’s not coping and if she kills herself then nobody gets the photos. She then goes on to criticise the couple who made a video calling her a scammer.

She was ignoring the people who were directly involved for years. Of course people not directly involved are going to I’ve something to say about it.

Maybe she didn’t set out to scam people. But disability and illness doesn’t give you the right to hold on to people’s money and years down the line still not deliver the goods.

Reactions: 4
I’m not buying any of it either.

The last video she posted yesterday is basically telling everyone not directly involved to back off, because she’s not coping and if she kills herself then nobody gets the photos. She then goes on to criticise the couple who made a video calling her a scammer.

She was ignoring the people who were directly involved for years. Of course people not directly involved are going to I’ve something to say about it.

Maybe she didn’t set out to scam people. But disability and illness doesn’t give you the right to hold on to people’s money and years down the line still not deliver the goods.
Also, that last tiktok was crying about people getting involved when they don't need to - babe, you've put this all out there! I didn't know anything about this until I saw YOUR tiktok! Should have dealt with it all in private and no-one would be making comments.

Her apology video was the first I knew of her - or so I thought. After looking at her profile I realise I'd previously seen her pinned video reacting to a comment about her getting a job.

It doesn't make sense to me at all how one year you can be capable of being a photographer - a very socially demanding job in terms of being approachable, friendly, easy to work with etc (I 100% wouldn't be capable of it!) and then a few years later be unable to speak fluently and make 'eye contact' with your camera. Does autism really work like that? I thought you 'regress' into it in your early years and then that's who you are...

Okay, so let's say she is suffering from fibromyalgia (another munchie favourite). I understand not being able to be a photographer anymore, as it is physically demanding. But editing photos on a screen? Not even editing but even just sorting and processing the raw files into something that can be sent out? Surely that's no less demanding than making all these bloody tik toks fighting with every comment that tells her to get a job.

I think she's full of tit personally. I've also noticed her speech pattern (edit - when she feels like it) is very similar to Carrie Redhead (redheadresidence) who has waldmanns disease. Wonder if that's another little snippet of personality snatching
I noticed the similarities to how Carrie of Redhead Residence speaks too! I’ve also noticed her try to signal that she has other conditions too in some of her comments, like the attached, where she’s trying to suggest she has ARFID without explicitly stating it (probably in the hopes someone else will pick up on it) she goes on in another video after this one claims she does have it, since I guess nobody picked up on it from that attention seeking comment. As someone who struggles with ARFID myself (it’s a type of eating disorder that can be common in those with ASD) this really riled me up. Having ARFID isn’t all heart eyes and love emojis, it’s bleeping awful. I hate having to eat the same crap every day. It’s taken a huge toll on my physical health, my relationships and my entire life. It makes me soo angry that she’s all 🥰 over having a bleeping eating disorder. It smacks of ‘researched autism indicators’ and she’s now cosplaying it across TikTok.

Attachments

• Heart
So glad there’s a thread. I came across this girl last night and went down a rabbit hole.

I felt guilty think she was acting the whole thing, but I’m pleased others have noticed this too. It all absolutely stinks of fake.

People like this will always meet their demise.

Reactions: 3
There’s no excuse for what she’s done to those people. It’s very Jack Monroe, taking money and delivering nothing but excuses. Plenty of people with autism are self-employed and manage their own deadlines and honour their commitments (myself included) but these grifters use it as an excuse to rip people off. I’m sick of it now.

Reactions: 7
I’ve just seen her TikTok’s of her trying to justify herself and let me tell you I RAN to tattle 😂 absolute bleeping fraud

Reactions: 5
She says in her newer crying video that her heatlh deteriorated after the weddings.
But there's like 12-15 weddings she's not provided the photos for over the space of a year/year and a half.
If her health got bad after... even if that was the case.. that'd be a reason for the last 1 or 2 couples not getting their photos.
Not a year and a halfs worth!

• Heart
There’s no excuse for what she’s done to those people. It’s very Jack Monroe, taking money and delivering nothing but excuses. Plenty of people with autism are self-employed and manage their own deadlines and honour their commitments (myself included) but these grifters use it as an excuse to rip people off. I’m sick of it now.
I think she’s even worse than Jack Monroe because it looks like she’s actually done the work for some but is still refusing to send the raw files with various excuses. So either she’s lost them or she’s being deliberately extra malicious and either way that’s awful.

Reactions: 3
I just saw a video from someone that hasn't got their photos and they (and others) have agreed to buy the memory sticks and send her prepaid envelopes so all she has to do is put the raw filess on and send them back... these couples are saints

Reactions: 6
I just saw a video from someone that hasn't got their photos and they (and others) have agreed to buy the memory sticks and send her prepaid envelopes so all she has to do is put the raw filess on and send them back... these couples are saints
It just shows how precious the photos are. Far more important than the money to them. It must be heartbreaking to not have any, or very few photos of your wedding.
---
I wonder if she thought it was an opportunity to get even more money out of people when she first started talking about needing a go fund me for various things. Hopefully the backlash has stopped that in its tracks. She needs to just get the pics to them or confess if she no longer has them.
---
Are we also meant to believe DWP have been inundated with people reporting her? How would they know any other details apart from her name? Feels like another manipulative lie to make people feel sorry for her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
It just shows how precious the photos are. Far more important than the money to them. It must be heartbreaking to not have any, or very few photos of your wedding.
---
I wonder if she thought it was an opportunity to get even more money out of people when she first started talking about needing a go fund me for various things. Hopefully the backlash has stopped that in its tracks. She needs to just get the pics to them or confess if she no longer has them.
---
Are we also meant to believe DWP have been inundated with people reporting her? How would they know any other details apart from her name? Feels like another manipulative lie to make people feel sorry for her.
I think she has the photos but saw it as a way to try and get money from people.

She claims in her video that it's all being sorted and she isn't doing it just because she got caught or it came onto Tiktok.
Yet these people have said they've asked for the raw files for months and months, one of them for over a year. So of course it's because she's been found out. 🙄

I saw that video. I hope she does do it, but there are plenty of options to share the files online that could be done today, this seems like it’s buying her more time. I know the files are big but there are things like drop box offers a 30 day free trial for a business account with several TB of storage, is one example off the top of my head. I am sceptical that the flash drives will be returned but time will tell.

---
Completely agree- DWP would have no way of finding her based on first and middle name, and even if they could work out who the report was regarding they wouldn’t just call her to say hi, you’re getting mass reported… rubbish.

You can find her full name and an address (though probably an old one) in about 5 seconds through her photography company so it's not implausible people are reporting her.

The implausible bit is the DWP telling her - I suspect actually she's had a lot of DMs and comments telling her they're reporting her but inevitably only a tiny handful of those would actually do it.

Reactions: 1
She popped up on my fyp shortly before the photography dram and boy have I wanted to discuss it all

She does come off as very performative. From the fidget toys, to the purposefully not looking at the camera, to even the tone of voice. There’s nothing at all that feels “genuine” about it and it feels very carefully crafted to give a very one dimensional view

The not looking at the camera specifically is just pure silly imo

Her “apology” videos all came off as “me me me”. Going so far as to throw in suicide and her dog. A lot of it wasn’t relevant to the fact that these couples don’t have the photos

I don’t think it matters if the couples send her USBs. In her original video she said she’d have to pay to access the photos to begin with and that she doesn’t have the money to do that. I expect her to come up with another excuse because I suspect the photos are long gone

Reactions: 7
She popped up on my fyp shortly before the photography dram and boy have I wanted to discuss it all

She does come off as very performative. From the fidget toys, to the purposefully not looking at the camera, to even the tone of voice. There’s nothing at all that feels “genuine” about it and it feels very carefully crafted to give a very one dimensional view

The not looking at the camera specifically is just pure silly imo

Her “apology” videos all came off as “me me me”. Going so far as to throw in suicide and her dog. A lot of it wasn’t relevant to the fact that these couples don’t have the photos

I don’t think it matters if the couples send her USBs. In her original video she said she’d have to pay to access the photos to begin with and that she doesn’t have the money to do that. I expect her to come up with another excuse because I suspect the photos are long gone
Why does she need to pay to access the photos?

Glad to see a thread on her! She's full of tit and I bet those photos are long since deleted. I'll be surprised if the couples ever receive them which is sad as it's such as special day.

I'm wondering the same wouldn't she just save them to her computer?

I’m actually wrong and I rewatched both of the videos:

- she needs to pay to regain access to her business email account
- she mentions she would need to get in contact with all of the couples and categorise the ones who have CCJ orders against her and double check the responsibilities she has towards them
- she mentions that there are two options:
(1) regain access to the email account and upload the unedited pictures to an online gallery so that all of the couples can get their photos
(2) edit the photos herself slowly or pay for someone else with a similar style to do that
= both of these options require funds. Her PIP would only pay partially towards this and she mentions she could set up a GFM

In the second video, after a long time of talking about how TikTok helped her find a community, she concludes the video with her solution being to pay for someone else of a similar style to edit the pictures for her. You know, one of the two more expensive (presumably) options 🤭

I probably got confused because the videos were so damn slow and even speeding through them is a bit of a pain, but also the fact that she was leaning towards the more expensive and longer option does make me think that she probably doesn’t have the files any longer and this was a delay tactic for her

Reactions: 2
I don’t know much about CCJs, but it sounds like she had court ordered obligations and she’s not done them? How can she get away with that?

I watched her apology video and read through the comments, she had loads of offers for help, but she completely blanked them, I kind of got the feeling she was enjoying the power trip! Like she's in control and has all these couples begging for their photos and wont do anything because some of them had the audacity to go the legal route!! I dunno, I just got the impression she was putting it on!