Autistic.etc

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zoe and Daniel has uploaded details about their story. It’s utterly heartbreaking. Them finding out in December that Anna had been frequently engaging with strangers for months, but they are sat desperately waiting for any contact.

The drip feeding of contact to say each time she still has the photos and will send them… then nothing again… seems additionally cruel.

And how do all her contact points disappear? Well enough to remove ways for the couples to contact her but not well enough to either send the photos or tell them the truth if she doesn’t have them anymore.

777052CA-9979-4A9C-93E4-ECB484047280.jpeg
005560A0-EC31-43DB-B19D-C655BCCD47A8.jpeg
D44BC420-3554-484A-9BFE-F9C164EC3471.jpeg

---
I agree. Maybe she was burnt out at the start, then realised she could get away with it
---
However I think there is no criminal intent because she did actually go to the weddings and take the r pictures
I don’t know what the typical payment method is for wedding photographers. Do they usually take the full payment before the wedding day? Theoretically you could take a deposit, turn up “take photos” (however they may look) with no intention of giving them to couples, pocket the remaining money whenever the full invoice is due because terms state you don’t get edited photos until full payment received, then disappear?

I know she did engagement photos seemingly with no issues, its the cross over to later couples that I have a question mark over her intent.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Payment for wedding photographers is usually in full before wedding day. They will take a deposit to secure the date then require the rest shortly before wedding date. So all those couples will have paid in full.

Payment for wedding photographers is usually in full before wedding day. They will take a deposit to secure the date then require the rest shortly before wedding date. So all those couples will have paid in full.
Ah ok I can see why that would make criminal intent more tricky because if she already had all the money, if the intent was to scam them just for money then there was no need to turn up to the job at all.

Reactions: 2
I get that they’re upset they don’t have the photos and they have every right to be but honestly implying they’ll never be able to think of their wedding without anxious pain because of it is ridiculously overdramatic. Photos of one day aren’t the bee all and end all and I find it really hard to believe that a wedding that took place in 2022 has no photos at all for the son to see Mummy and Daddy because of Anna. I didn’t have a professional photographer at my wedding but I’ve got plenty of photos other people took and I doubt a child is going to go “But mummy this isn’t a professional photo!!!”

I think the only way they’re going to stand a chance of getting any files she may have is to go to the press about it now like they’ve all apparently been contacted to do.

Reactions: 3
I get that they’re upset they don’t have the photos and they have every right to be but honestly implying they’ll never be able to think of their wedding without anxious pain because of it is ridiculously overdramatic. Photos of one day aren’t the bee all and end all and I find it really hard to believe that a wedding that took place in 2022 has no photos at all for the son to see Mummy and Daddy because of Anna. I didn’t have a professional photographer at my wedding but I’ve got plenty of photos other people took and I doubt a child is going to go “But mummy this isn’t a professional photo!!!”

I think the only way they’re going to stand a chance of getting any files she may have is to go to the press about it now like they’ve all apparently been contacted to do.
I think maybe dramatic was their only option and they’re just fighting fire with fire as Anna has been dramatic enough to suicide bait over it. Seems like desperation at this point.

Reactions: 4

I guess it depends how you dealt with photos at your wedding. We asked guests not to take any photos during the ceremony so if we didn’t have professional photos we’d not have any of me walking down the aisle with my dad (who has since passed) or during the ceremony. We’d not have any of the couple portraits or family group shots. We’d have a handful of photos from the reception of course but nothing in the scale or quality, or of the moments, that our professional photos had.

For me, I can also absolutely see how it’s tarnished thoughts of the wedding for them and the continued stress and anxiety it’s causing will compound that.

I am also autistic and have ADHD, so I understand Anna’s behaviour to a point. But if I truly had the photos and wanted the couples to have them, I’d happily just had over the hardware or cloud accounts where the photos were and let someone else sort it out. That way it’s off my list, but if I was too overwhelmed to deal with it, I’d not have to.

Reactions: 4
8E03AF61-729A-44B6-9B3F-7F45654B2F1A.jpeg

This comment makes me think she does still have the photos. I wonder if she is just absolutely furious with the couples for going public and just not sending them out of spite / control.

I am not convinced she would have purposely just deleted them in the past two years when she has 20 couples chasing her - she would have to feel pretty confident that doing so wouldn’t get her into more trouble legally and I think she might be more likely to hold on to them for as long as possible, as security, and only give them up when she is left with no other choice?

I still personally don't understand how she can owe so many people their photos. Over a year or more? Ow whatever it is?
Surely if she realised she couldn't do the first lot of ones, she shouldn't have taken more on? And continued to do so?
Didn't someone say she had taken over 35k.
I don't know how much she charged but that's more than a few couples.

I still personally don't understand how she can owe so many people their photos. Over a year or more? Ow whatever it is?
Surely if she realised she couldn't do the first lot of ones, she shouldn't have taken more on? And continued to do so?
Didn't someone say she had taken over 35k.
I don't know how much she charged but that's more than a few couples.
her prices were 1400 for a half day so guessing a full day is 2800, plus 500 deposit

I think she was taking more photos at weddings and not keeping up with the backlog of editing and sending wedding photos out.

From what it looks like it went on for over a year and most wedding photogs charge £1000+ and over 20 couples are looking to get their photos back. She also took deposits from people and never showed up. So seems about right.

Reactions: 5
I think she’s just a con artist, and now she’s being one on TikTok too.

Reactions: 5
So she didn’t even turn up to at least one of themView attachment 2714054
---
Her deposit is £500 btw!
Just thinking about this. The couple on TikTok who think they may have been the last had their wedding in august 2022 where Anna did turn up.

This review says their wedding was September 2022 where they paid and lost a £500 deposit at least six months before (six months of no contact and didn’t turn up). So I wonder how many more couples she took deposits from but never contacted again? It’s a different situation as they lost money but probably not photos as they would have sorted something else out.

This is why I think it's more fraud.
Some had their weddings mid 2021 and she was still taking deposits and money for weddings in August 2022 and not completing their photos.
She said she had Autistic burnout or whatever she said, whenever she said she did.
But that's no excuse for still taking on/photographing weddings almost a year after people still hadnt recieved their photos

yeah and that’s also why I think she originally got a bit burnt out with one of the couples and didn’t edit the photos, when she realised she could get away with it she kept doing it and then eventually this led to her not turning up at all and still getting the money.
---
there’s people saying she may have sold her hard drives for money
---
pip & dodo said they paid £900, and that other couples paid over £1500