Autistic.etc

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually wrong and I rewatched both of the videos:

- she needs to pay to regain access to her business email account
- she mentions she would need to get in contact with all of the couples and categorise the ones who have CCJ orders against her and double check the responsibilities she has towards them
- she mentions that there are two options:
(1) regain access to the email account and upload the unedited pictures to an online gallery so that all of the couples can get their photos
(2) edit the photos herself slowly or pay for someone else with a similar style to do that
= both of these options require funds. Her PIP would only pay partially towards this and she mentions she could set up a GFM

In the second video, after a long time of talking about how TikTok helped her find a community, she concludes the video with her solution being to pay for someone else of a similar style to edit the pictures for her. You know, one of the two more expensive (presumably) options 🤭

I probably got confused because the videos were so damn slow and even speeding through them is a bit of a pain, but also the fact that she was leaning towards the more expensive and longer option does make me think that she probably doesn’t have the files any longer and this was a delay tactic for her
She says she has access to the photos and knows at least 5 of the couples... and has known of them for over a year, and still hasn't sent them their photos even though the poor couples have practically begged her!

Thanks for making the thread! I wasn’t sure how and was really keen to discuss her somewhere. I’ll paste the info from my post on the other thread below this one as I think it’s important info for anyone coming across the thread.

I don’t know how she thought she’d get away with it all tbh, especially once her TikTok started gaining momentum. It was only ever a matter of time before someone recognised her.

- - -

I found some old videos of her doing FB lives back in 2019/2020 promoting her photography business back then and she comes across like a whole different person. Plenty of eye contact with the camera, no stimming, seemed confident, spoke quickly, laughed a lot. I know ‘masking’ is a thing (I have ASD myself) but this was completely different to anything she has posted on TikTok so far, and it was only a few years ago. Complete juxtaposition to the girl rocking back and forth and speaking at snails pace she does now.

I personally don’t buy that she has ASD at all, I know people can experience it differently but too much doesn’t add up with her. She comes across very performative and even some comments she makes in response to people look blatantly forced and taken wrong purposefully. I find her ‘portrayal’ of ASD insulting, as do many others with autism.

Also interesting to note she’s not from the UK originally (she moved here when she was 20, she’s originally from Sweden) and she was married in 2016 but is no longer with the guy, so would assume she’s now divorced.

about the photos: she was ghosting people who had their weddings in July 2021 whilst continuing to shoot weddings up until August 2022 so her excuse about her health suddenly declining being why she didn’t deliver the photos is complete crap. She also has a post on her FB from 2018 about how important photographers insurance is. I’m wondering why if she had this she didn’t ever use to it compensate and/or battle the clients in court? Depending on the type of cover she had she may well have been covered.
I have a theory relating to people who may not truly be neurodivergent but present as such online or actually believe they are when they aren’t. Firstly, the abundance of knowledge available on TikTok makes it very easy for people to present a certain way. Secondly, the lockdowns had a massive impact on people, more so than I think a lot of us realise, I have become a lot more sensitive in many ways and also a lot more socially anxious since lockdowns began. I have wondered a lot (way before TikTok came along) if there was something wrong with me but I certainly see how the changes that happened over those couple of years could easily influence people into thinking they are neurodivergent.

I’m gonna stay mainly quiet on my thoughts about her but I do agree something is very off!

Reactions: 2
She's on live right now where only paying subs csn ask questions, but she's interacting fluently and not speaking 2 words a minute like usual...she's obviously faking.

Reactions: 1
She's on live right now where only paying subs csn ask questions, but she's interacting fluently and not speaking 2 words a minute like usual...she's obviously faking.
She's completely different. Even when answering questions/talking to people.
Not a single pause and completely looking at the camera.

Unless someone mentions the Autism and reminds her.
Like she just said about not being fit to work and all of a sudden, she's back like it.
And then forgets again.

She's completely different. Even when answering questions/talking to people.
Not a single pause and completely looking at the camera
I’m not normally one to dismiss autism etc as my son is severely autistic and needs a lot of support I know autism is a wide spectrum but something feels so off with her

Reactions: 5
I’ve only just gone on the live, was that one of her letters? Did she say what for?
Apparently it wasn’t the CCJ

something to do with debt though
---
She mentioned that she will be going to citizens advice too

Still no photos and she’s not been in contact with this particular bride since the 7th. There are zero excuses when she’s making TikTok videos and doing lives. She has the nerve to complain about people calling her out.

D26E1DD8-A433-498A-A99A-455E604ED276.jpeg

A7A79C61-60F7-4ABE-9617-B11CFFCF2E49.jpeg

Still no photos and she’s not been in contact with this particular bride since the 7th. There are zero excuses when she’s making TikTok videos and doing lives. She has the nerve to complain about people calling her out.

View attachment 2656363
View attachment 2656364

I do think the couples were extremely naive to agree to delete/private their videos calling her out and then keep telling people the USB should be coming when it had been over a week. If she’d got the photos/files and she wanted to make amends genuinely (or make it go away even) they’d have had a USB with the files sent to them with next day delivery.

She either doesn’t want to (in which case the only thing that might force her is them having their videos calling her out with proof, not then deleting it and waffling on about being patient for nearly a month when asked about it) or she doesn’t have the files. There’s no other explanation.

She deffo doesn’t have the photos anymore or she would have done it by now, my sympathy lies with the poor couples who have waited ages to try and get what they paid for

Reactions: 7
I keep scrolling past her lives and it’s amazing what a difference it all is from her videos

Reactions: 6
I keep scrolling past her lives and it’s amazing what a difference it all is from her videos
I noticed this. What is she doing on the live I didn't really stick around.

I sure hope she's sorting these photos out whilst she's on live all the time.

I can hardly say I'm surprised. I'm sorry but if she can sit on live all night chatting away she can get it sorted!

Absolute scammer!
100 percent agree, I’m autistic and so is my son but if I feel a burn out coming on I tell my family so they can give me motivation to keep doing what I need to do, not scam people

I noticed this. What is she doing on the live I didn't really stick around.

I sure hope she's sorting these photos out whilst she's on live all the time.
She was doing a jigsaw when I saw her on the live last night.

I feel for the couples, must be hard to know what action to take because i imagine at this point they just want the photos and after finding her on TikTok they possibly thought there might be a chance so would want to keep her sweet.

Reactions: 4
She was doing a jigsaw when I saw her on the live last night.

I feel for the couples, must be hard to know what action to take because i imagine at this point they just want the photos and after finding her on TikTok they possibly thought there might be a chance so would want to keep her sweet.
They shouldn't have to keep her sweet though they have a right to be upset. How hard is it to send a few files over?

I genuinely think she doesn't have them anymore and hoped they'd all forget. These are wedding photos though, you're not just gonna let go.

I don’t think she has them anymore either, I said this at the beginning, or else she would have sent them and be done with. She knows she is in deep tit so is burying her head in the sand still…

Reactions: 4