Autism__Daddy /werunique8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is he able to offer refunds if he’s already donated it all. The mind boggles 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Guys look at this link now. Lee and Paige saying donors can ask fir their money back. Guilt written all over him and arms crossed in defensive style!

We R Unique have gone private! You couldn't make this up!

They are also continue to remove any comments questioning them. 🤷‍♀️
If they deposited that large amount into the paypal holding account for the hospital. How much are they sitting on to be able to give refunds?
They are shitting themselves. Proper charities or organisations trying to become a charity wouldnt go private
Big story here isn’t there?

Reactions: 6
Yeah im done ive unfollowed austism daddy and his wife .

Also all these people that did the walk if they arnt aware of this fully and not in the group chat then they need to seriously distance themsevles from leigh

Reactions: 4
I can't believe I missed this

How come they didn't include Ash? I get that he's not friends with them now and is friends with DHB but he still did the climb ?
Or CJ she's guilty too.

If they deposited that large amount into the paypal holding account for the hospital. How much are they sitting on to be able to give refunds?
They are shitting themselves. Proper charities or organisations trying to become a charity wouldnt go private
Big story here isn’t there?
Who is the girl in the glasses

Last edited:
Guys look at this link now. Lee and Paige saying donors can ask fir their money back. Guilt written all over him and arms crossed in defensive style!

We R Unique have gone private! You couldn't make this up!

They are also continue to remove any comments questioning them. 🤷‍♀️
The shoulder shrugging made this video unwatchable.

Reactions: 3
Who is the girl in the glasses
paigefamilyfunhouseee

Her dad is a trustee too

Why is Lee spelling his name Leigh now? I always associated that way with the girls name. Not that it matters these days I suppose

paigefamilyfunhouseee

Her dad is a trustee too

Why is Lee spelling his name Leigh now? I always associated that way with the girls name. Not that it matters these days I suppose
Yeah i always thought it was lee not leigh ubtil recently

Reactions: 2

Video of mamap said she raised 3303 quid on one charity live for werunique and that there would be more lives that week so wheres the money gone from them?

Do you think everyone is involved or is a case of leigh and his wife making it seem like there helping everyone and doing all this and then took everyones money ? Like hes bascially got everyone involved and they may not know anything .like whos in thqt group chat that got leaked are they the mean ones

Do you think everyone is involved or is a case of leigh and his wife making it seem like there helping everyone and doing all this and then took everyones money ? Like hes bascially got everyone involved and they may not know anything .like whos in thqt group chat that got leaked are they the mean ones
I personally think that Leigh,Andrea and Paige are the main culprits, the others in the group may or may not have fully understood the level of deception going on.

As for the big creators that got involved they have a duty to their followers to do some due diligence and not mislead them, I think some of them knew though especially Diddy Dan.

I personally think that Leigh,Andrea and Paige are the main culprits, the others in the group may or may not have fully understood the level of deception going on.

As for the big creators that got involved they have a duty to their followers to do some due diligence and not mislead them, I think some of them knew though especially Diddy Dan.
yeah i think its them that are the main 3 and the others have been miseld .what about tan ? I think the creaters that did snowden need to open up and do some videos and maybe start asking questions themseves and yeah i think he would have been involved as well

Although I never said anything I thought a few of these were scrubbing up a bit better than before, well now this has come out no Wonder.

yeah i think its them that are the main 3 and the others have been miseld .what about tan ? I think the creaters that did snowden need to open up and do some videos and maybe start asking questions themseves and yeah i think he would have been involved as well
Well she is definitely involved quite deeply, she allowed them to use her sons name to raise money, if you look at Lees content pre September he never mentioned harrison, yet once he started selling harrison merch he was all over it and then was even at his funeral making a speech... has he even met that poor boy?

Well she is definitely involved quite deeply, she allowed them to use her sons name to raise money, if you look at Lees content pre September he never mentioned harrison, yet once he started selling harrison merch he was all over it and then was even at his funeral making a speech... has he even met that poor boy?
Honestly has harsh as it sounds .i think he used tan for more publicity for the werunique.hence why people thought snowden was for harrison becasue he knew by mentiontiong thqt more people would want to be involved and take part .i remember i only followed lee arpund that time so i could see eberyome going to the top for snowden for harrison .

Reactions: 3
Honestly has harsh as it sounds .i think he used tan for more publicity for the werunique.hence why people thought snowden was for harrison becasue he knew by mentiontiong thqt more people would want to be involved and take part .i remember i only followed lee arpund that time so i could see eberyome going to the top for snowden for harrison .
She must have been getting something out of it though to allow it happen, but I suppose he got her involved when she was at her most vulnerable. It's all a disgrace. I've seen loads of people say they thought snowdon was for harrison even some of the creators involved thought it was for harrison n not going towards werunique.

I can just add that no member in the group chat other than Leigh and Paige are involved in any money or fraud. We were in the chat under false pretences of helping we r unique and kept in the dark about every bit of money raised. We didn’t even know there was a gofundme.

She must have been getting something out of it though to allow it happen, but I suppose he got her involved when she was at her most vulnerable. It's all a disgrace. I've seen loads of people say they thought snowdon was for harrison even some of the creators involved thought it was for harrison n not going towards werunique.
I almost donated im glad i didnt now and papa even went live at the top of snowden and went live with tan as ash was putting the flags at the top for harrison and they did a little 2 minutes silence so yeah it sounds like people was told different thingd