Autism__Daddy /werunique8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are well known scammers never worked exploit the system and their child

Reactions: 4
They are well known scammers never worked exploit the system and their child
Yeah they use that kid as a prop, hardly ever include their other 5 kids in their content.

Does anyone know them in real life?

Reactions: 2
Yeah.. very dysfunctional and not the sweetness and light they like to portray

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I'll have a look now on companies house can't remember
Not beginning with an A but FB says Moreton

Yeah.. very dysfunctional and not the sweetness and light they like to portray
It's just funny how after each fundraising event they seem to hold a huge party or big night out. How does he support six kids on a milk man's wage..

• Wow
Yeah.. very dysfunctional and not the sweetness and light they like to portey
I'll have a look now on companies house can't remember
Not beginning with an A but FB says Moreton

It's just funny how after each fundraising event they seem to hold a huge party or big night out. How does he support six kids on a milk man's wage..
Whats the merch company called ? And they both dont work even when they could, but can fund 6 kids, run a house and travel the country for tiktok parties its not bad hey! I have one child work part time and struggle

Yeah.. very dysfunctional and not the sweetness and light they like to portey

Whats the merch company called ? And they both dont work even when they could, but can fund 6 kids, run a house and travel the country for tiktok parties its not bad hey! I have one child work part time and struggle
Personalised printing is the company name on fb but the only printing company on companies house in the wirral is k3 printing so maybe they are different and personalised printing isn't registered.

I thought he was a milk man hes always in a milk man jumper n going on about milk floats.

News to me ... prob does a bit of cash and hand here and there. Strange he has started spelling his name as Leigh the last couple of years rather than Lee how its always been since school

Does anyone know the northern girl who was in the live? When Dhb went for a toilet break Paige told her she would send her all the receipts etc, did she get blocked by them also?

I caught a live a few weeks ago tan and Lee and they were discussing the date they’d arranged in early new year to hand over the donations so I genuinely don’t think it’s because they were called out, it was already planned.

Makes no sense for any reputable so called charity to hang on to tens of thousands of pounds which isn't theirs knowing how much that giving that money at the earliest opportunity can help particularly before xmas one of the hardest times.. bullshit

News to me ... prob does a bit of cash and hand here and there. Strange he has started spelling his name as Leigh the last couple of years rather than Lee how its always been since school
That's very dodgy in itself

Does anyone know the northern girl who was in the live? When Dhb went for a toilet break Paige told her she would send her all the receipts etc, did she get blocked by them also?
I saw her comment on one of isthisyouhuhs vids earlier tan tan asked for her insta n she said something like ask paige for it I gave it to her a couple of days ago so she could send proof and I've heard nothing yet

I caught a live a few weeks ago tan and Lee and they were discussing the date they’d arranged in early new year to hand over the donations so I genuinely don’t think it’s because they were called out, it was already planned.
Might have been planned but they do need to come out with the receipts now. They clearly didn't have a clue what they were doing when it came to setting up a charity. Money is missing here, there and everywhere. Not good at all.

Reactions: 5
At the end of the day if there was nothing to hide you would be mortified and providing every scrap of proof to show your accountability. They just got complacent and thought they could get away with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
paigefamilyfunhouseee

Reactions: 1
I saw dan did a duet and replied to someones comment saying eberything will be revealed this week

Reactions: 1