Autism__Daddy /werunique8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm surprised Unique haven't had their lawyers on to them about the name. I initially thought it was to do with their brand/pyramid scheme 😜
This is the problem with these do gooders, they don't have a clue what they are doing then get greedy when the cash starts rolling in.
Spot on!

Reactions: 2
Has this only been donated now because they were called out on a live the other night?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Nothing about we r unique
I thought the coles raised £8,000 alone. So total figure looks low

Why has it taken until they've been questioned for them to donate the money, surely they have held this money for quite a while now, where is the vreak down of each fundraiser that went towards that total... very very fishy

Well Well, they really do not like scrutiny! Autism daddy and TanTan on her duet with him both taken down these 2 comments on their posts which were commented about an hour ago. Does not look good on them, does it?
Been watching and noticing comments going missing

Reactions: 3
She admitted on a live 3 weeks ago that she would send it to light when she gets paid. So she obviously spent it !!

Sorry I meant autism daddy.
What do you mean? Who said they would send it to where when they get paid? Can you explain this in more details please? Thank you.

Reactions: 1