Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cerbear

Has this only been donated now because they were called out on a live the other night?

• Heart
Reactions: 4

My2pWorth

VIP Member
All you've missed from socials especially tik tok is a hell of a lot more people are now begging, being scammed or falling out. It's become a replacement for the TV 😆

zyxwvu

VIP Member
This right here is the issue when it comes to charities and Tik toks... I posted on this thread, but it could have been posted on many others. Now, I don't want to call Jacob out as he is vulnerable. He likely doesn't understand the issues with how he's said things here. But calling it a "charity live" when there's no charity involved and he's just raising funds for items he would like to aid his own autism journey... Not good.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I can't believe I missed this

How come they didn't include Ash? I get that he's not friends with them now and is friends with DHB but he still did the climb ?
Or CJ she's guilty too.

If they deposited that large amount into the paypal holding account for the hospital. How much are they sitting on to be able to give refunds?
They are shitting themselves. Proper charities or organisations trying to become a charity wouldnt go private
Big story here isn’t there?
Who is the girl in the glasses

Last edited:

Liljojo

Wont name the owners of the grange but they live like 4 doors down so they had said about the police. And another one of the school mums has a older daughter who.is rhea duffys daughters age and apparently Rhea is pissed of with it all and blaming andrea xx

lozza96

VIP Member
She must have been getting something out of it though to allow it happen, but I suppose he got her involved when she was at her most vulnerable. It's all a disgrace. I've seen loads of people say they thought snowdon was for harrison even some of the creators involved thought it was for harrison n not going towards werunique.
I almost donated im glad i didnt now and papa even went live at the top of snowden and went live with tan as ash was putting the flags at the top for harrison and they did a little 2 minutes silence so yeah it sounds like people was told different thingd

BannedButBack

Chatty Member
That'll be interesting. I don't think Tan is actively involved and will likely be heartbroken if she finds out it's not been donated.
but she was apparently supposed to be so close to the hospice as they have apparently been her rock so how would she not know the money hadnt Been donated???

• Wow

Liljojo

So much for being advised to stay off social media
Yes I've seen the lovely eloquent off you fuck autism ambassador posting a lot of conments today about trolls and bullies 🙄🙄

I mean we all know what we would personally do with nothing to hide, provide the evidence as we know we have nothing to Hide and be insulted along the way but just want to provide transparency

No but here is ever changing stories, money being sat on, people being duped, zero explanations other than offers of refunds that were never going to happen and no attempt of clarification.... we all know whats happened here...

BannedButBack

Chatty Member
Tans live now

Tan zaid shes been to the hospice and spoke to them and shes got all the evidence and that people are lying saying they rang them and shes got a email from the head office stating they wouldnt divulge the information
I was sitting on the fence with Tan but I’m sorry I’m starting to smell a rat with her too…..

1) What took her so long to contact the hospice?
2) Why wouldn’t she just post a receipt confirming payment and date it was made?
3) I fear she is covering for them now which makes this entire story even worse …

I HOPE I AM WRONG

• Heart

diglet

Chatty Member
It will of, as well as andreas gastric band etc. Shes been ripping people off for years, including her own dad. No reason why she cant work, just doesnt want too. But live in a renovated from 4 to 5 bed house, shes never worked, leigh does a few hours for moreton dairies but not enough to compromise his UC. Yet can travel round to TT parties, get pissed ❄ constantly, drive, ... has 6 kids to fund.. make it make sense
Yeah their lifestyle doesn't match their apparent income, the thing is if police have taken any devices or look at paypals and bank accounts they won't be able to hide it.

lozza96

VIP Member
Totally this but they still have to be looked at and questioned even if its to rule them out
Yeah exactly i agree they need looking at just to rule them out but it is a shame i dont like all the creaters involved but some i do like and i would hope that they havnt got a part in this .

And i really hope tan isnt involved

• Heart

zyxwvu

VIP Member
CJ raised £40 in Harrisons name and spent it. I would be banging on her door if I was Tan (and not involved in the scamming/spending)
I'd love Tan to address this. Raising money in her son's name and squandering it on weed.