Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brahhh

VIP Member
Andrea has always been a vile, foul mouthed bitter individual as many in her local area know. She couldnt even keep a nice persona whilst representing a so called charity for autism etc suposedly as her son suffers, the reason she isnt passionate is because A) she is a horrible person, and B) as everyone around here knows, Braedan has alcohol fetal syndrome she drank and sniffed coke all through her pregnancy, she was pregnant at their wedding pissed kicking off shouting for a line cause her mates wouldnt and a few fell out with her ... shes never been nice, shes ripped her own dad off. And as for Lee sorry Leigh ... well we all know what a fraud he is, them fake slow talking videos..anyone who knows him from his area knows.. Hopefully they get what they deserve...OYF
Firstly…How could you do that to your unborn child.
I’m actually shocked I’ve seen her live drunk & abusive even to the so called friend she’s normally with.

Reactions: 5

Beauty66

Just cokeheads they live in her dads house. Shes never been a nice person. Lee is coming across like hes some guru another cokehead.. besides scamming people what qualifies them to give parenting advice to vulnerable people its laughable.. A DBS would be a start and professional training they have neither... they could of been open and honest and put this to bed straight away but the true extent to what they have gained we will never know sadly
We will see about that! We may not see the true scale. But the authorities will for sure!

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I wouldn't open a thread on her it is giving her what she wants, she was live with her bf last night when they were live on her account (80k follows) they had 70 people watching then they went live on his (70k follows) they had 10.
She is clout chasing clearly, Becky and DHB will sort her out.

dan_s

I don’t get that image of Tan at all, yes she might have took videos and pictures of Harrison but that’s how they handled it and that’s also what he wanted. I’ve been on lives where she has talked about his experiences in hospital and how hard she had to fight for certain things, his final days sounded heartbreaking but she didn’t go into full details as it was too upsetting. When he passed away she didn’t come straight on TikTok it was a week before she announced it. At the end of the day she’s been through having a child diagnosed with a hideous disease to losing him 7 months later. I think the unique gang were the ones that played on her vulnerability which is really sad.
Her son stated he didn’t want to be big on social media just document his journey for others. Having autism daddy at his wake boasting about how big his account is bigger than most adults is not the place. Where were the child’s friends and relatives in there. It was all Tik Tok well known big accounts. She hasn’t shown where the funds came from or the paper trail either. There is a reason why on 4th account and keeps getting banned and if it’s not obvious why then it’s because if the private messages being sent

lozza96

VIP Member
I remember the boxing didnt use to be around they only introduced in july becasue america had a tiktok vs youtube boxing match so did the boxing .

Gifts started in april last year before that was enjoyable .honestly tiktok through lockdown helped me so much i loved it it was fun and people did loads of fun things.people created stuff like tiktok love island tiktok im a celeb tiktok x factor and i was hooked .they didnt even need to introuce gifts people get paid just by getting there videos watched .

Its kind of a good thing i guess its not as good as at one point i couldnt get of tiktok now i just dont enjoyy it as much i did .i still try to i wish it was back in lockdown days before gifts

Last edited:
  • Heart

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I'm not sure who's who with these people but who's married to the rough woofa that swears a lot off you fck

• Haha

zyxwvu

VIP Member
New video from Paige on her page (mouse.5789). Mrs cokehead mummy has duetted it also. No mentioned as to why the money was put back into the GFM account after previously being withdrawn, especially in 2 transactions.

• Angry

mumz

VIP Member
They thought they were on to a good thing. Now they are shitting themselves

diglet

Chatty Member
Just looked this up and looks like it’s cleared - I’m shocked 😳
It's a shame it doesn't show the actual amount donated, just looked on the hospice website and no announcements of a large donation.

Even if it's the full amount it doesn't change the fact that it was raised fraudulently.

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Who is mummuybelton
Why’s she justifying having a wish list but can’t stand beggars 🤣🤣 wish list is just as bad in my eyes

• Haha

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Andrea has always been a vile, foul mouthed bitter individual as many in her local area know. She couldnt even keep a nice persona whilst representing a so called charity for autism etc suposedly as her son suffers, the reason she isnt passionate is because A) she is a horrible person, and B) as everyone around here knows, Braedan has alcohol fetal syndrome she drank and sniffed coke all through her pregnancy, she was pregnant at their wedding pissed kicking off shouting for a line cause her mates wouldnt and a few fell out with her ... shes never been nice, shes ripped her own dad off. And as for Lee sorry Leigh ... well we all know what a fraud he is, them fake slow talking videos..anyone who knows him from his area knows.. Hopefully they get what they deserve...OYF
How she can look at that little boy every day without feeling an ounce of guilt... I just couldn't.

• Heart

diglet

Chatty Member
Apprently it waa for harrison and the charity .some people went up thinking it was for harrison and some went up thinking it was for the charity
It was originally for werunique then they latched onto harrison and said it was in memory of him but the money raised on the GFM is or was going to help werunique become a charity.

• Wow

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
She needs to be shown up for what she is. So a thread will allow that to happen.

Oh well. As there is no thread i will post it here. The voice calling for mass reporting is vile Jill!
That's encitement to cause trouble so she's the one who needs reporting why not just scroll if you don't like someone.

Reactions: 4
New video from Paige on her page (mouse.5789). Mrs cokehead mummy has duetted it also. No mentioned as to why the money was put back into the GFM account after previously being withdrawn, especially in 2 transactions.
Mummy’s caption was ‘trolls and haters might have won this battle but we will win the war’ tit !

Liljojo

Same, keep getting snippets here and there but a lot of people are aware of it round here. But dont seem to know whats coming of it, guess they will keep that close to their chest and Lee has prob tried to dumb the situation down to Rhea. It will all come out, its a very small place Moreton x