Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cerbear

How is he able to offer refunds if he’s already donated it all. The mind boggles 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5

diglet

Chatty Member

Video of mamap said she raised 3303 quid on one charity live for werunique and that there would be more lives that week so wheres the money gone from them?

Beauty66

Autism Mummy has been live all night and seems to think the investigation is non existent. 😂🤣 She seems to be brazen and contadictive on a number of things. Even slagging off Alfie. Well, I think reality may slap her in the face shortly!

It will of, as well as andreas gastric band etc. Shes been ripping people off for years, including her own dad. No reason why she cant work, just doesnt want too. But live in a renovated from 4 to 5 bed house, shes never worked, leigh does a few hours for moreton dairies but not enough to compromise his UC. Yet can travel round to TT parties, get pissed ❄ constantly, drive, ... has 6 kids to fund.. make it make sense
You got a mention in Andrea's live tonight. She says you used to be friends. She said you exposed her address and she doesnt even live there. She says they own their house with a morgage, she is not a coke head etc. etc. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

diglet

Chatty Member
The jury is still out until we see some actual receipts from both sides.
Also the morons on tiktok will take this as gospel but even if the amount turns out to be right it doesn't change the fact that the money was raised by a fake charity and that they probably raised a fuck ton more than 12.5k.

Theres still no paper trail of donations charity lives, auctions merchandise etc.

The police will get to the bottom of it I suppose.

If all is as they say and all that money has been donated then I’m sure Tan will use this as publicity as she is desperate to get that blue tick. But then again why not do all that from the start, probably because they never had any intention of donating that money to the hospice in the first place. They were pushed into donating it.
Exactly they didn't donate a penny to the hospice until the day after DHBs live with paige, why wait?

mumz

VIP Member
Somebody pointed out that when they were typing in the fake amount they accidentally left a space between the 7 and the decimal point. And they are correct. It says £12,547 .72 not £12,547.72View attachment 984848

They should have kept this bit quiet I think because if it's true you know that them lot will have scrambled around today to get the funds and make a hasty donation, either way the police will be able to see when it was actually made and where the funds came from. Even if it was made there is still thousands missing in tiktok gifts, auctions and merch sales.
The CID are involved. They don’t investigate petty crimes. There must be sufficient evidence for them to even consider looking into it surely?

M.iddge

I’m the whistleblower and I’m fully in agreement that the information can be leaked 🙂
Welcome 🤗

Surely the tax man would be interested in all those “charity” donations. How bad does he sound saying get rid of all the money 🤔

The videos are all back up now on YouTube

It seems just keep an eye on this You Tube channel and am sure there is and will be more to come.
Thank you ☺

mumz

VIP Member
Isthisyou posted this today on his YouTube, I've no idea who she is but obviously another tiktoker who thinks they can do what the hell they want on tiktok.
Thats Carebare. She has a thread here. Shes one of the biggest begs.
I know other creators get gifts etc but she begs and begs, has her small kids on to the point of exploiting them
She went up Snowden and someone paid £600 to meet her plus shes a supporter if autism daddy and done duets with him
Shes not a very kind person, def got a mean streak

zyxwvu

VIP Member

I kinda belive tan tbh
This is what we call giving receipts. Something that Leigh, Andrea and Paige are yet to do with any of the We R Unique donations/funds.

From this, I'd say that the money has been donated to the hospice. But further receipts are needed for the other money raised. We know for certain CJ spent the money she raised for We R Unique.

• Heart

lozza96

VIP Member
I dont know I always liked autism daddy and I also thought it was a charity until the live last night and now I don't know what to think .it will be interesting to see if she does send everything other to DHB like she said she would

Liljojo

We all know off you fuck and lee now leigh have scammed. The evidence is all there. They have offered nothing to prove anyone wrong, not one thing. Went quiet, addressed nothing, .... more and more coming out. I mean doesnt take CID ! But i did hear from the owners of the Grange, (the pub a few doors from theirs) that there have been police there

Also daddy lee has a sister Rhea Duffy they're not really that close she hates andrea but told her a few things as she got wind of it and a few of the mums all know... its mad. Dont think the true extent wil be proven but its clear they have defrauded vulnerable people

Last edited:
Nice jumper there autism mummy 😐 !!!

Yesh its tan i feel most sorry for tbh in all this .shes been to the papers herself recently regarding harrisons account so this bad press wont help so i hope shes not involved .was eden harvz in any of the charity lives ? People kept commenting about her but she definetly didnt go up snowden but im not sure if she raised any money

Also just watching derby dans live and he said no one has done anything wrong and he said let them do there investigatioms and when it all does come out they have done nothing wrong he bet darryl wont appologise
I think Diddy Dan is either in it with them or just very thick ! It’s pretty obvious from DHB’s lives that they haven’t just gone with suspicion they’ve gathered proof. We only heard about this in the last couple of weeks but they’ve (dhb, Becks, James etc) been in contact with them since the middle of December asking for proof etc. Becks said on live last night she wanted to report them to action fraud right away but in order for it to be looked into they had to get substantial proof, when you also hear them talk about what they’ve been sent and how heartbreaking some of it really is it doesn’t sound good at all. What we know about sounds like the tip of the iceberg ☹

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
DHB has been very quiet and James seems to have moved on to gifting don’t really know what to think if I’m honest 🤷‍♀️
DHB said the other night they can no longer have anyone associated with we are unique in any way, even if they only climed Snowden, in the box or on live with them, they were given the opportunity to put their side across but chose not to so now it’s with the relevant authorities and being properly investigated they are probably limited in what they can say. I guess they have done their bit and now it’s down to the police and action fraud to deal with.

mumz

VIP Member
Leigh has such a genuine heart and wants to get a charity registered to do some good, what’s the bad thing in that
that bloke has been through so much and he is a loving father,
he is a real gem and TanTAN, see a few negative comments about her and her son
She is a grieving mother and you don’t see her tears, and no, she isn’t milking it for every penny, she has had a tough time and know many are proud of her
as For rough, she’s got a genuine heart and she is still grieving,
can somebody explain to me what TATTLE is all about, is it about supporting people or pulling them down and ripping them to shreds,
this thread has sickened me as you are targeting the wrong people here, people who went through hell and back in 2021
you sicken me, you really do
We R Unique and autism daddy are being investigated by Action Fraud and the CID. You can’t blame people for thinking theres no smoke without fire. The CID don’t get involved for petty crime or just on hearsay . As for Harrisons all of us are wishing that the investigation won’t tarnish his memory and we acknowledge that Tan has suffered terribly from such a cruel tragedy.

mumz

VIP Member
I think they did think it was for harrison this is why its confusing .i remmeber watching snodwen and following a lot of people at the time to see everyone and they was all talking about doing it for harrison .ashuz even carried the two flags to put at the top which was for harrison and then oliver and shane went at the top who got tan in the box and they did a minutes silence for harrison .i reember when they got told to go back down leigh and most people did but the people that went to the top said that they was going to contiuni for harrison .so i do think some wires have been crossed somewhere .and i would really like to think that they didnt know the whole story but if they did then they have whats coming to them .especially leigh and andrea and paige
OMG yes. Its Leigh, Andrea and Paige most guilty and seems like they confused people about their fake charity. I hope the other creators are innocent too because if they are guilty what a massive fraud it would be
TanTan is apparently going to the hospice herself today to ask about donations
More than anything I want her to be innocent, if for nothing else but to keep Harrisons name free of any association with the charity scam.
If she is clear of any blame, how evil is autism daddy for association with her and using her that way?