Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lozza96

VIP Member
Have you seen james latest insta where andrea is saying shes got nothing to do with it basically chucking leigh under the bus

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Tryger88

VIP Member
No she's had that house for at least 15 years or more, she has 4 children, abby, flynn, and the twin girls to noel hughes her ex husband and her dad paid for the house then. Seems a decent fella well in his 60s now plus always been good to andrea especially as noel was a shit and went to jail. There was some tenancy and benefit fraud andrea got in shit about, think her dad was getting housing benefit andrea claiming single etc. But hes let her stay there, hes done any work and supplied cars. Shes never ever attempted to look for a job, shes very hard faced. Laughable that a uneducated person is offering sen advice also, when she has no training, empathy and the only reason her son has additional needs is through her own drinking and drug taking through the pregnancy.
I totally get the type of person she is just from the vids I've seen of her! We have dodgy people like her with exact same personality were I live, if I ever see the likes of them on tiktok I would expose them too! I feel sorry for her dad, he obviously doing the best he can for his daughter no matter what :(
Thank you for sharing your info, hopefully they will get what's coming to them if true x

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Some nobody on TT called Jillt01 has started beef with DHB. See his latest post. I think he said he will go live tonight and it should be very interesting. 🤔 Can someone here start a new thread please called Jillt01 ? I am unable to start threads. Not sure why?! Thanks in advance. Tag me if you do.
From what I read she got people to mass report DHB's live when talking about Jacob.

diglet

Chatty Member
Some nobody on TT called Jillt01 has started beef with DHB. See his latest post. I think he said he will go live tonight and it should be very interesting. 🤔 Can someone here start a new thread please called Jillt01 ? I am unable to start threads. Not sure why?! Thanks in advance. Tag me if you do.
I have the recording and want to post it on a thread for her. Anyone of you open a thread in her name please?
I wouldn't open a thread on her it is giving her what she wants, she was live with her bf last night when they were live on her account (80k follows) they had 70 people watching then they went live on his (70k follows) they had 10.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I've been watching a few videos on Tictok and I've see a lot of singing and dancing but I cannot help thinking about Harrison, he seemed like a great kid.

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Shes unhinged, her content is apaling and she's got a vile mouth on her, they are all creeping out of the woodwork thinking it will all blow over and it won't, the payment to the hospice hadn't cleared it was supposed to clear on the 30th and hasn't.... very suspicious.

Same transaction number .....
I was wondering whether the transaction had cleared yet. Funny that. It hasn't.

BannedButBack

Chatty Member
He shared something about a month ago i posted it on here i think with something directly to him thabking him for ebrrything he gave .ill try find it

Ben did do a comment saying that anyome wants to ask him about it that he will happily answer .cant find the screen shot i hac anymore and yeah you have to wonder did he know about weunique or not or was he played as well
^^^ very true actually!! Where are they?!

Claire is staying very silent on the matter given that someone paid the charity £600 to meet her!!!!! Yet is all over autism daddy’s posts saying stay strong!!! Really??

Beauty66

Well guys. It seems there is much more to this than meets the eye and a lot more to come out. 🤔 I am staying tuned!

lozza96

VIP Member
Do you think everyone is involved or is a case of leigh and his wife making it seem like there helping everyone and doing all this and then took everyones money ? Like hes bascially got everyone involved and they may not know anything .like whos in thqt group chat that got leaked are they the mean ones

lozza96

VIP Member
This right here is the issue when it comes to charities and Tik toks... I posted on this thread, but it could have been posted on many others. Now, I don't want to call Jacob out as he is vulnerable. He likely doesn't understand the issues with how he's said things here. But calling it a "charity live" when there's no charity involved and he's just raising funds for items he would like to aid his own autism journey... Not good.

Yeah i dont agree with this tbh as its his paypal and for himself

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Why can't people see these begs for what they truly are, scammers with no morals or dignity. James once again doing exceptional work exposing them all 👏

cerbear

This right here is the issue when it comes to charities and Tik toks... I posted on this thread, but it could have been posted on many others. Now, I don't want to call Jacob out as he is vulnerable. He likely doesn't understand the issues with how he's said things here. But calling it a "charity live" when there's no charity involved and he's just raising funds for items he would like to aid his own autism journey... Not good.

He’s always begging for gifts. Now I understand he has additional support needs and I think another medical condition but he uses these against people that maybe don’t agree with him or maybe say something about his asking for gifts all the time. And as soon as something is mentioned about him by other tiktokers he cuts his lives off and tells people he’s going to harm himself. Another one who uses emotional manipulation!!

• Wow

brahhh

VIP Member
All happy faces on the Autism Daddy account tonight off out… Christ knows what his wife looks like thinks she’s a 20 year old 😳 wait for the drunk vileness to show its face 🤮

My2pWorth

VIP Member
This is what baffles me with that Action Fraud, you never see in the papers how they've caught all these scammers and con artists and took them to court.