Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lozza96

VIP Member
Anyon in aDHB live listening to that young man Alfie. That lee and Andrea calling him the night and today because Alfie ihas donated a lot of money and I think he asked for it back. Those 2 wrong yins need a wee talking too using vulnerable people the way they are 🤬
Yeah its awful

Reactions: 4

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Anyone else seen Darrells IG post earlier about the woman who loaned £2500 to one of WerUnique pals last year after he said he needed money to pay debts and if he didn’t get it he would do something to himself and he then blocked and ignored her. It’s getting worse with all that mob 😡
Yes, seen it....he borrowed the money and then donated £500 of it to WerUnique!!! His Tiktok name is on the post DHB put on Insta.

diglet

Chatty Member
I agree see too much of it. People being exploited as there are a lot of lonely people/those with additional needs who have no social network and think tiktok users are their friends. But they are just using them for money, selling them sob stories and they believe it everytime as they are desperate for friends. Its so sad. This one hit harder as they are from my local area and their children went to my sons school but not shocked by it in the slightest.. they arent nice people and seeing Leigh in them videos all fake the way he speaks, acts emotional, etc its contrived and cringy
Are you on any local fb groups you should drop the links to Instagram vids n expose em locally

mumz

VIP Member
How come they didn't include Ash? I get that he's not friends with them now and is friends with DHB but he still did the climb ?
Can’t get everyone I suppose
CJ raised money too. Wonder what happened to that

• Wow

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Although I never said anything I thought a few of these were scrubbing up a bit better than before, well now this has come out no Wonder.

mumz

VIP Member
Nothing about we r unique
I thought the coles raised £8,000 alone. So total figure looks low

Also to be told to go our own ways now… if your legit why are you telling us that we r unique aren’t operating? You’ve used us for months to look like you were legit and now your being outed you just think you can drop us. Nope sorry I’m not sorry for sharing the group chat.

• Heart

Liljojo

Yeah.. very dysfunctional and not the sweetness and light they like to portey
I'll have a look now on companies house can't remember
Not beginning with an A but FB says Moreton

It's just funny how after each fundraising event they seem to hold a huge party or big night out. How does he support six kids on a milk man's wage..
Whats the merch company called ? And they both dont work even when they could, but can fund 6 kids, run a house and travel the country for tiktok parties its not bad hey! I have one child work part time and struggle

Discolights

VIP Member
So they paid for medals and that’s means bens a scammer. Right…. 🙃 The way people grasp at anything to try and bring decent people down is so weird.

diglet

Chatty Member
seeing that video and emails I definitely believe the money has been donated. But I do also believe it was only donated as they were called out and there is loads more money unaccounted for. Unless there is an active investigation into it all then nothing more will be said about it except for them gloating about it all.
There is a CID investigation apparently

lozza96

VIP Member
Yeah im done ive unfollowed austism daddy and his wife .

Also all these people that did the walk if they arnt aware of this fully and not in the group chat then they need to seriously distance themsevles from leigh

Tryger88

VIP Member
They (in dhb live) just stated that they offered the Alfie lad £50 back yesterday and today they've upt it to £300 but apparently Alfie donated £1500 🤷‍♂️

Off you fck woman was in comments but wouldn't go live and Lee messaged ddb1 to tell Dhb he speak to him tomorrow on phone, just jump in the live, if he's nothing to hide then nothing untruthful well slip out his tongue 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

diglet

Chatty Member
I actually feel for Ben. I think he is legit and they are all using his as a scapegoat.

This we are unique is dodgy as 💩
Don't be fooled he is in on it he's connected to werunique too, why haven't any of these "big" creators come out and asked questions about it? They were quick enough to allow their followers to be duped by werunique.

If hes genuine it will come out but taking any charity donations into your personal PayPal is going attract questions and suspicion.

diglet

Chatty Member
I am of the opinion that anything with Diddy Dan involved is s scam
Yeah she was asked why werunique were raising money for harrison as its confusing and muddy the water, she said they aren't and the Christmas gift thing was separate but even autism daddy says "harrisons unique Christmas delivery" and Derby dan has said its a charity multiple times.

She said people had been asked not to use werunique for the harrison stuff..... but the confounder does it himself and all the creators they have on board advertising a fake charity.