Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tryger88

VIP Member
I keep hearing Alfie’s name what happened. Did he take money from him
From what I gathered hes a 18/19 yr old vulnerable lad who's been supporting these people, after what's gone on and lee saying people can have their donations back he's requested just that, but in the meantime they have been bullying him since, he stated on one of DHB lives that he has screen recordings of... I think he said 3 of them.. bullying him, phoning him at all hours and shouting at him, seems like a good lad.

He pointed out that the paige girl has been good to him and a nice person.

Reactions: 5

Liljojo

At the end of the day if there was nothing to hide you would be mortified and providing every scrap of proof to show your accountability. They just got complacent and thought they could get away with it.

• Heart

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
Anyone else seen Darrells IG post earlier about the woman who loaned £2500 to one of WerUnique pals last year after he said he needed money to pay debts and if he didn’t get it he would do something to himself and he then blocked and ignored her. It’s getting worse with all that mob 😡

• Angry
  • Wow

My2pWorth

VIP Member
I'm surprised Unique haven't had their lawyers on to them about the name. I initially thought it was to do with their brand/pyramid scheme 😜
This is the problem with these do gooders, they don't have a clue what they are doing then get greedy when the cash starts rolling in.

• Wow

mumz

VIP Member
Who is the girl in the glasses
paigefamilyfunhouseee

Her dad is a trustee too

Why is Lee spelling his name Leigh now? I always associated that way with the girls name. Not that it matters these days I suppose

Liljojo

I'm sure I heard someone mention they got a new car recently, maybe that's where some of the money went?
It will of, as well as andreas gastric band etc. Shes been ripping people off for years, including her own dad. No reason why she cant work, just doesnt want too. But live in a renovated from 4 to 5 bed house, shes never worked, leigh does a few hours for moreton dairies but not enough to compromise his UC. Yet can travel round to TT parties, get pissed ❄ constantly, drive, ... has 6 kids to fund.. make it make sense

• Wow
I can just add that no member in the group chat other than Leigh and Paige are involved in any money or fraud. We were in the chat under false pretences of helping we r unique and kept in the dark about every bit of money raised. We didn’t even know there was a gofundme.

mumz

VIP Member
I am of the opinion that anything with Diddy Dan involved is a scam

Last edited:

zyxwvu

VIP Member
What was she saying about Alfie??
After seeing her last 5 vids on her back up account I'm wondering if she has some type of bipolar condition.
- Called him a liar.
- Did a run down of certain finances/donations he put through the Go Fund me and the PayPal. Can't remember the amounts.
- Claimed that the majority of the money was spent on Tik tok where he goes into different people's lives and sends massive gifts. Said that isn't her or Lee's fault.
- Said she has loads of photos with Alfie from Harrison's funeral and she spent the whole time with him.
- Said Alfie set up a Lee fan page where he'd post videos and tag big creators in it.
- On the 3rd she apparently got so annoyed at the fan page, so rang him asking him to take it down. She admitted she was angry and swearing. This is the conversation that Alfie talks about.
- Says DHB etc are using Alfie's vulnerability for their own gain.

Important one:

- Alfie claimed he got a message from We R Unique recently after he tagged them in a video. Andrea said this couldn't be the case as Paige and Lee are logged out of We R Unique, and she's the only one logged into it.... This is important as she claimed she had no involvement with We R Unique (screenshot somewhere on this thread). Yet she's got We R Unique's social media log in and is currently the only one accessing the account.

Also during the live she said:

- The CID claim is rubbish.
- They've rang action fraud and apparently they're not interested. They said there's no victims so they're not bothered.
- They sent messages in their WhatsApp group asking if people wanted to an explanation and proof but everyone declined because everyone trusts them.

There are still a lot of unanswered questions surrounding it all. Just thought I'd post the rundown of what's been said.

• Wow
  • Heart

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Wouldn't surprise me if they have a fake tenancy agreement and getting paid 'rent' to top up their money. People like that have their fingers in many pies but this scam they've gone too far.

zyxwvu

VIP Member
but she was apparently supposed to be so close to the hospice as they have apparently been her rock so how would she not know the money hadnt Been donated???
Exactly that. You wouldn't not contact a charity you were planning on donating a large sum of money to.

My2pWorth

VIP Member
He should of been removed after birth. If you can do that whilst pregnant then you can't be a decent mother!

• Angry