Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Liljojo

I think people who donated need to report it to the police.
Action Fraud are only interested in big organised criminal scammers.
If they live in a council house they could be reported for 'running a business from a private dwelling'.
They live in a house which Andrea's dad owns and she has lived in before Lee with her 4 kids and ex husband (who went to jail Noel H*****).. never worked a day in her life, both her twins and her youngest, lees, aka the cash cow have alcohol fetal syndrome, obv to see but SS were involved for a good while and now they play sweetness and light...

• Wow
Reactions: 6

cerbear

seeing that video and emails I definitely believe the money has been donated. But I do also believe it was only donated as they were called out and there is loads more money unaccounted for. Unless there is an active investigation into it all then nothing more will be said about it except for them gloating about it all.

• Heart

diglet

Chatty Member
Do you think everyone is involved or is a case of leigh and his wife making it seem like there helping everyone and doing all this and then took everyones money ? Like hes bascially got everyone involved and they may not know anything .like whos in thqt group chat that got leaked are they the mean ones
I personally think that Leigh,Andrea and Paige are the main culprits, the others in the group may or may not have fully understood the level of deception going on.

As for the big creators that got involved they have a duty to their followers to do some due diligence and not mislead them, I think some of them knew though especially Diddy Dan.

diglet

Chatty Member
Honestly has harsh as it sounds .i think he used tan for more publicity for the werunique.hence why people thought snowden was for harrison becasue he knew by mentiontiong thqt more people would want to be involved and take part .i remember i only followed lee arpund that time so i could see eberyome going to the top for snowden for harrison .
She must have been getting something out of it though to allow it happen, but I suppose he got her involved when she was at her most vulnerable. It's all a disgrace. I've seen loads of people say they thought snowdon was for harrison even some of the creators involved thought it was for harrison n not going towards werunique.

Reactions: 5

lozza96

VIP Member
Imagine if someone did that to leighs son .he would be fuming i cant belive hes let this happened

• Heart
Why is rightguys live with autism mummy
Dunno but her attitude stinks. At one point rightguys, autism mummy and kyles mum (the lad that is unwell and RG is raising money for) were live together and autism mummy was talking over everyone and when the mum was talking about her son and what he’s been through off u f*ck jumped in with “let’s keep it lighthearted” which I felt was really insensitive. She was also saying Kate (is that her sister or just a friend ?) is an accountant, “not a get ur fanny out accountant” but a real one that works with numbers…interesting !!!

• Wow

zyxwvu

VIP Member
just seen a comment in the live and apprently tan is going to the hospice tommorow to checj
That'll be interesting. I don't think Tan is actively involved and will likely be heartbroken if she finds out it's not been donated.

Beauty66

Has nobody noticed this little nugget on Poker Biatch's screen recording when she posted on Insta? That snake ain't as clever as she makes out!

You say she is unhinged?

Well, she seems to have paired up with another unhinged individual, as in Mark Brown aka Right Guys Review, according to the notification at the top of her screen recording. Look closely.

Another reason why DHB himself stays schtum...for now.

Attachments

• Wow

diglet

Chatty Member
They live in a house which Andrea's dad owns and she has lived in before Lee with her 4 kids and ex husband (who went to jail Noel H*****).. never worked a day in her life, both her twins and her youngest, lees, aka the cash cow have alcohol fetal syndrome, obv to see but SS were involved for a good while and now they play sweetness and light...
That explains the distinct look they all have.

I wonder how many ounces of coke they have made off the back of all this.

• Wow

Mardymum20

Chatty Member
I'm very hard when it comes to finding sympathy for anyone, let alone a randomer on TikTok. But my goodness my heart aches for him🥺
He spent 6k thinking he was going to get appreciated by them,which he did.. until his money ran out 😓 I hope and pray he can get his money back!

• Heart

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Leigh has such a genuine heart and wants to get a charity registered to do some good, what’s the bad thing in that
that bloke has been through so much and he is a loving father,
he is a real gem and TanTAN, see a few negative comments about her and her son
She is a grieving mother and you don’t see her tears, and no, she isn’t milking it for every penny, she has had a tough time and know many are proud of her
as For rough, she’s got a genuine heart and she is still grieving,
can somebody explain to me what TATTLE is all about, is it about supporting people or pulling them down and ripping them to shreds,
this thread has sickened me as you are targeting the wrong people here, people who went through hell and back in 2021
you sicken me, you really do
Tattle is about facts. As your buddy says - off you fuck.

That email that darryl has put up its showing on the other line isnt it ? Which he said regarding the other email that its fake becazue it goez onto the other line ?

Look it shows the .org underneath ? Isnt that what the other email did when they said it was fake ? .not sure if im correct here just noticed it when dhb showed the email
He was talking about the PayPal screenshot/receipt for the email last time. What you see here is a normal screenshot showing the email address that he received that email from.

DHB hasn't lied here. He stated the facts that the charity gave him at the time.

• Haha

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Leigh has such a genuine heart and wants to get a charity registered to do some good, what’s the bad thing in that
that bloke has been through so much and he is a loving father,
he is a real gem and TanTAN, see a few negative comments about her and her son
She is a grieving mother and you don’t see her tears, and no, she isn’t milking it for every penny, she has had a tough time and know many are proud of her
as For rough, she’s got a genuine heart and she is still grieving,
can somebody explain to me what TATTLE is all about, is it about supporting people or pulling them down and ripping them to shreds,
this thread has sickened me as you are targeting the wrong people here, people who went through hell and back in 2021
you sicken me, you really do
Are you feeling ok Babz you seem a bit lost 😘

• Haha

zyxwvu

VIP Member
I caught a live a few weeks ago tan and Lee and they were discussing the date they’d arranged in early new year to hand over the donations so I genuinely don’t think it’s because they were called out, it was already planned.
Might have been planned but they do need to come out with the receipts now. They clearly didn't have a clue what they were doing when it came to setting up a charity. Money is missing here, there and everywhere. Not good at all.

lozza96

VIP Member
Tiktok needs shutting down, all these drugy/alcoholic scruff bag adult begging con artists wouldn't have any platform to con people if not for tiktok, there's no way any of them could reach the type of audience they feed of if they started out on the likes of YouTube/Fb, the government needs to step in and put some rules in place, as it stands it's way to easy for gullible/vulnerable to part with their money.
Ive been on tiktok since it was musically and it honestly wasnt like this before it used to be good i still is good you just have to find the right people to follow there is loads out there that isnt beggers and like ive said before on other threads its mostly the people that have been around on musically/tiktok/you tube for years not these ones that have started out recebtly and think there famous and its also mostly the ones that dont go live .most of the people i like just for there content .they rarely go live which is a shame but when they do i enjoy it better than these other people