Autism__Daddy /werunique8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well when you think about it how many of them work so the money has to be coming from somewhere.

Reactions: 5
Wouldn't surprise me if they have a fake tenancy agreement and getting paid 'rent' to top up their money. People like that have their fingers in many pies but this scam they've gone too far.

Reactions: 5
Have you seen james latest insta where andrea is saying shes got nothing to do with it basically chucking leigh under the bus

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Autism mummy n daddy are I truckergees jail house tok lollll

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Autism mummy n daddy are I truckergees jail house tok lollll

Love these tiktoks

If anyone goes live talking about anything tonight put it in here im working a night shift :LOL: so wont be on tiktok tonight

They always get caught in the end ...i have reported them at their address A **** Lane to all the relevant authorities
What is the best local newspaper to contact in their local area regarding all this?

I think the papers need to pick this up! Locally and nationally!!!

Reactions: 3
What is the best local newspaper to contact in their local area regarding all this?

I think the papers need to pick this up! Locally and nationally!!!
Someone posted a little bit back the area where autism daddy lives. Maybe just research the local papers in that area?

Yeah they're from Moreton on the wirral
From here

Reactions: 3
Someone posted a little bit back the area where autism daddy lives. Maybe just research the local papers in that area?

From here
Liljojo knows them from the area. So will wait for her to answer.

Reactions: 1
They live in Moreton Wirral. If you google the Grange pub Moreton you will see there is a road at the side of it with the letters I have provided. Best papers are Wirral Globe and Liverpool echo to report too x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
They live in Moreton Wirral. If you google the Grange pub Moreton you will see there is a road at the side of it with the letters I have provided. Best papers are Wirral Globe and Liverpool echo to report too x
Ddb1 and Moore family in DHB LIVE NOW

Ddb1 and Moore family in DHB LIVE NOW

Reactions: 2
They (in dhb live) just stated that they offered the Alfie lad £50 back yesterday and today they've upt it to £300 but apparently Alfie donated £1500 🤷‍♂️

Off you fck woman was in comments but wouldn't go live and Lee messaged ddb1 to tell Dhb he speak to him tomorrow on phone, just jump in the live, if he's nothing to hide then nothing untruthful well slip out his tongue 🤷‍♂️

Last edited: