Autism__Daddy /werunique8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So much for being advised to stay off social media
Yes I've seen the lovely eloquent off you duck autism ambassador posting a lot of conments today about trolls and bullies 🙄🙄

I mean we all know what we would personally do with nothing to hide, provide the evidence as we know we have nothing to Hide and be insulted along the way but just want to provide transparency

No but here is ever changing stories, money being sat on, people being duped, zero explanations other than offers of refunds that were never going to happen and no attempt of clarification.... we all know whats happened here...

Reactions: 4
Yes I've seen the lovely eloquent off you duck autism ambassador posting a lot of conments today about trolls and bullies 🙄🙄

I mean we all know what we would personally do with nothing to hide, provide the evidence as we know we have nothing to Hide and be insulted along the way but just want to provide transparency

No but here is ever changing stories, money being sat on, people being duped, zero explanations other than offers of refunds that were never going to happen and no attempt of clarification.... we all know whats happened here...
It’s all smoke and mirrors

This right here is the issue when it comes to charities and Tik toks... I posted on this thread, but it could have been posted on many others. Now, I don't want to call Jacob out as he is vulnerable. He likely doesn't understand the issues with how he's said things here. But calling it a "charity live" when there's no charity involved and he's just raising funds for items he would like to aid his own autism journey... Not good.

This right here is the issue when it comes to charities and Tik toks... I posted on this thread, but it could have been posted on many others. Now, I don't want to call Jacob out as he is vulnerable. He likely doesn't understand the issues with how he's said things here. But calling it a "charity live" when there's no charity involved and he's just raising funds for items he would like to aid his own autism journey... Not good.

Yeah i dont agree with this tbh as its his paypal and for himself

Didn't he do something like this a little while back.
Unsure. I don't really follow him, but this popped up on my fyp. It's another case of someone needing to monitor his internet activity as a vulnerable person. The amount of trouble he can get into for claiming it's a "charity live".

It just goes to show that he watches these other begs and thinks he can do the same. Straight in the back pocket.

Reactions: 6

He’s always begging for gifts. Now I understand he has additional support needs and I think another medical condition but he uses these against people that maybe don’t agree with him or maybe say something about his asking for gifts all the time. And as soon as something is mentioned about him by other tiktokers he cuts his lives off and tells people he’s going to harm himself. Another one who uses emotional manipulation!!

• Wow
He’s always begging for gifts. Now I understand he has additional support needs and I think another medical condition but he uses these against people that maybe don’t agree with him or maybe say something about his asking for gifts all the time. And as soon as something is mentioned about him by other tiktokers he cuts his lives off and tells people he’s going to harm himself. Another one who uses emotional manipulation!!
Yep I've seen him do that, he's mates with all the begs and often in someone's box live

Reactions: 2

Calling it a charity and its for him. He may not understand even if explained to him

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know if Mrs Kirby has had her ÂŁ600 back yet?

I started to smell a rat after this event tbh…. So here you had a genuinely lovely lady who has clearly been dealt a bitter blow in life

she donated £600 to ONE event - to raise money for this so called “charity” and the founders of this charity live in the same city as her- the said meet and greet took place on their doorstep yet they didn’t even pop along and show their face????
For someone who had donated more than HALF of a thousand pounds??????

Nah!

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know if Mrs Kirby has had her ÂŁ600 back yet?

I started to smell a rat after this event tbh…. So here you had a genuinely lovely lady who has clearly been dealt a bitter blow in life

she donated £600 to ONE event - to raise money for this so called “charity” and the founders of this charity live in the same city as her- the said meet and greet took place on their doorstep yet they didn’t even pop along and show their face????
For someone who had donated more than HALF of a thousand pounds??????

Nah!
It's in the go fund me/just giving that's been temporarily blocked. Apparently everyone will get their money back from that, so she should get hers back if this is true.

Will the people concerned who pulled this con get any punishment such as jail time.

This is what baffles me with that Action Fraud, you never see in the papers how they've caught all these scammers and con artists and took them to court.

They will need to give their information in order to receive their money back won't they?
Hopefully this will be one that does end up in court and in the papers.

They will need to give their information in order to receive their money back won't they?
Hopefully this will be one that does end up in court and in the papers.
And hopefully expose the rest of the scamming beggars including tiktok itself.

Watch out Nick Smith, Paparazzi will soon be up your ass 🔥🕵️‍♂️🚔

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
According to rightguys insta this morning that judith ^ is andy wally also im confused about trucker gees insta post is he saying im andy wally as well ? Becasue i made the thread for him? I made the thread when everyone got on with him .im not andy wally im a girl and 25 years old so im confused?

• Haha