Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zyxwvu

VIP Member
They've contacted the hospice and their finance team who have confirmed they've not received this money... Holy shit!

Reactions: 4

My2pWorth

VIP Member
They were asked to show where the money went and they failed to do that. If they had nothing to hide then a simple screenshot would of done to shut everyone up. Some money was then donated after the heat began to rise and now a few weeks later they are issuing screenshots. Even if it turns out legit that's all everyone wanted in the first place including Dhb. If it isn't legit then it's a good job people reported them.

Beauty66

Welcome 🤗

Surely the tax man would be interested in all those “charity” donations. How bad does he sound saying get rid of all the money 🤔

Thank you ☺
Trouble is they raised money via a variety of means ( via TT creator lives, Merch, direct PayPal payments/ donations to Lee Duffy etc.) and non is mentioned now apart from the main fundraiser. The authorities MUST look into this for sure, as the lack of transparency is a red flag and indicates fraudulent behaviour, on which ever scale.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
You would think there would be a photo opportunity on the East Anglia Hospice website with a picture of them all handing a cheque over, but nope
I don’t mind being someone that says it, but it’s coming across that Tan’s complicit
Or DHB, james and becks are liars
I Know who I believe all day long

I wish I had a Bleeeep machine in my home 🤐

Last edited:

Liljojo

News to me ... prob does a bit of cash and hand here and there. Strange he has started spelling his name as Leigh the last couple of years rather than Lee how its always been since school

Liljojo

I hope the people who have donated to the Andrea and Leigh foundation get a full explanation somehow to whats gone on and these two scumbags find themselves in court

This was definitely a legit scam, I was a member of this disgusting “charity” I’m also the one who exposed the group chats and voice recoding to James

diglet

Chatty Member
Why has it taken until they've been questioned for them to donate the money, surely they have held this money for quite a while now, where is the vreak down of each fundraiser that went towards that total... very very fishy

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I'm deeply sorry for Tans loss but have you seen her links, she has loads why do we want to get direct in box about what she's up to.

• Heart

mumz

VIP Member
Wow Lee said get rid of the money so nobody can go for them?
An investigation will soon find flaws and corruption if there is any
Bring it on

cerbear

Becks and the DHB team have been in touch with the hospice and the hospice say they have not had any donations around the £12,000 mark
In DHB live now
im absolutely shocked and disgusted at all those so called creators who helped raise that money and not one of them have came forward to speak out against it

• Angry