Autism moms and advocates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest story the way a child spoken to a teacher does she think that's OK to speak to a teacher like that absolutely zero respect for authority

Reactions: 2
Latest story the way a child spoken to a teacher does she think that's OK to speak to a teacher like that absolutely zero respect for authority
Monkey see monkey do πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ I love how she likes to emphasise how crazy home life is but sees no issue palming them off to go to Tanzania over and over 😏 wonder what the thing was with hse earlier

Lenore really on the beg now for the event for Teddy. I am sorry now its January-bad time to be asking people for money or to come out to an event. And while Teddy obviously means a lot to her, Lenore can't seem to understand that others have no connection to Teddy. Is it not enough that she is coming to Ireland?? Why the need for the big crowd of strangers to meet her?? Feel Lenore is a bit obsessed with this.

Reactions: 1
Lenore really on the beg now for the event for Teddy. I am sorry now its January-bad time to be asking people for money or to come out to an event. And while Teddy obviously means a lot to her, Lenore can't seem to understand that others have no connection to Teddy. Is it not enough that she is coming to Ireland?? Why the need for the big crowd of strangers to meet her?? Feel Lenore is a bit obsessed with this.
Did you see her last story she is going to be messaging people basically asking them to donate is what I got from it 🀯 can she hear herself? This constant harping and berating followers to support this ''Its for Teddy ect ect'' it makes zero sense to fly her here by all to me for a cocktail night πŸ€” maybe I'm missing something

She’s her friend why doesn’t she sponsor her herself or just be hospitable guest. Greedy witch

Did you see her last story she is going to be messaging people basically asking them to donate is what I got from it 🀯 can she hear herself? This constant harping and berating followers to support this ''Its for Teddy ect ect'' it makes zero sense to fly her here by all to me for a cocktail night πŸ€” maybe I'm missing something
Yes if you ever messaged her before maybe asking a question etc she will be asking you straight out to donate! And she not happy with you throwing a few bob at it-she wants people to turn up at the event! Well if she messages me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ i hve donated in the past towards the unit/guide dogs etc when she first started the fundraising but them it seemed like she was constantly asking for money so I got sick of it.

Yes if you ever messaged her before maybe asking a question etc she will be asking you straight out to donate! And she not happy with you throwing a few bob at it-she wants people to turn up at the event! Well if she messages me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ i hve donated in the past towards the unit/guide dogs etc when she first started the fundraising but them it seemed like she was constantly asking for money so I got sick of it.
Did I understand her right that Marlow is now a flight risk so I assume she's looking for more moulah for domcillary / carers allowance. That and getting a suit made for a child who isn't making their confirmation 🀐

Did I understand her right that Marlow is now a flight risk so I assume she's looking for more moulah for domcillary / carers allowance. That and getting a suit made for a child who isn't making their confirmation 🀐
My understanding is that marlowe has received a diagnosis and therefore lenore will be entitled to claim dca for her. Not sure who she is referring to re flight risk.. Maybe Indie? I would imagine the professsionals dread to see lenore coming πŸ˜‚

My understanding is that marlowe has received a diagnosis and therefore lenore will be entitled to claim dca for her. Not sure who she is referring to re flight risk.. Maybe Indie? I would imagine the professsionals dread to see lenore coming πŸ˜‚
Money is obviously tight and people are slow to donate to the same person repeatly and rightly so! As soon as Teddy has gone home she will be looking for money for when she goes over to Tanzania in May for day out with kids. As the person above said if you want to host Teddy go ahead and put her up and stop the song and dance πŸ™„

She actually said Marlow has started to bolt! Like how can she sit there basically listing out all the issues with her kids and then move on to bringing some women over for a fundraiser and needing hundreds of swimsuits for orphans!! No wonder the kids are all over the place πŸ™„ and don’t get me started on the fake confirmation what a load of bollovks!!

Getting a suit made for an event you aren't taking part in 🀯 wtf. Thats off the wall stuff. Big push on today to guilt people into buying tickets, as I push my trolley around dunnes counting up on calculator how much my grocery is πŸ˜… but ya cocktails in the crawford Len πŸ˜‚πŸ’Έ

Getting a suit made for an event you aren't taking part in 🀯 wtf. Thats off the wall stuff. Big push on today to guilt people into buying tickets, as I push my trolley around dunnes counting up on calculator how much my grocery is πŸ˜… but ya cocktails in the crawford Len πŸ˜‚πŸ’Έ
Is this the same child who wouldn't make there communion if there not taken part that's fine but why the hell you getting a outfit makes no sense at all

Is this the same child who wouldn't make there communion if there not taken part that's fine but why the hell you getting a outfit makes no sense at all
Yes same child πŸ™„ the last girl to make confirmation didn’t make it either as it was originally cancelled due to Covid lockdown and when it came around again she decided not to make it!

Yes same child πŸ™„ the last girl to make confirmation didn’t make it either as it was originally cancelled due to Covid lockdown and when it came around again she decided not to make it!
That child seems to rule the roost πŸ˜’ if your not making your confirmation no big deal very common these days so no need for a suit or even do the day

Remember the time she took half the family on luxurious holiday to new york and Florida. The kid wore ear defenders to avoid queuing for rides but then never wore them again πŸ™„πŸ€‘

Remember the time she took half the family on luxurious holiday to new york and Florida. The kid wore ear defenders to avoid queuing for rides but then never wore them again πŸ™„πŸ€‘
It's all or nothing it seems 🀐 same with Ebbie spent months going on about how vital it was for child and now barely seen πŸ” anyone else on tender hooks waiting for message saying get off your ass and support latest obsession πŸ˜‚

• Haha
I cannot understand where she gets the money?? Ian doesnt get half the holidays!

Milestone party I believe these idiots call them. If you are not religious then go with it but have the balls to tell your children NO when they just want to dress up and have a party cause the next door neighbour's are having communion/confirmation parties. Either in our out. Jesus Christ....or not as the case may be 🀣

• Haha
I cannot understand where she gets the money?? Ian doesnt get half the holidays!
I think there are lots of questions to be asked about money 🀐 does anyone know how many times she has been in a relatively short time? Once with Shea, then Harley, then Ian ffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.