Autism moms and advocates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we all enjoying Saint Lenore of cork trip to single handedly feed all the poor orphans in Africa?? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lenore is working behind the scenes okay... Ye have no clue what goes on behind the scenes... Unless of course you pay her for a 'reading' then you just might find out... What an absolute dose. Saint is right.

Reactions: 2
Jesus Lenore is so sanctimonious ๐Ÿ˜‚ does she not realise most people with kids struggle to get away for a night never mind a few weeks (financially and getting someone to mind kids) she really is living in another world ๐Ÿ™„

Sheโ€™s never been so wealthy since she started her charity treks ๐Ÿ˜‰
Or since she became psychic!! Who are all these ones blowing smoke up her arse saying they canโ€™t wait every day for her stories and how it should be a documentary ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ I feel sorry for the kids knowing my mother would rather be thousands of miles away spending time with orphans and with โ€˜her peopleโ€™!!

Reactions: 1
I honestly don't think this is the end of her endless begging for money for the orphanage or her trips to Africa. Her oldest daughter must feel extremely isolated to be left at home minding her siblings while lenore and Ian duck off the Africa.

Definitely not the end of the begging, starting up already and I'd put money down that she will go back next year. Money no object down that way obviously!

How is she able to get so much money from a small pool of people?? Like her followers must have a pain in their hole from the begging??

You called it!
Iโ€™m sure that lady from Killi is lovely and all but using donations to fund her plus one airfare to Ireland is a bit much!! Wouldnโ€™t that amount of money be better going directly to the children that Lenore is so fond of?? I wonder which friend will be going on the safari trip sheโ€™s giving away?? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

She's planning on going back in May ๐Ÿค” where do people get the money. One wage supporting family of 8 ๐Ÿ˜ณ make it make sense. I'm hoping we can do a few days in Spain next year, no holiday in 4 years ๐Ÿ˜…

Oh god she really is insufferable at the minute. The oh your so great question box. Where do her own kids come in this it seems she will do anything to get away from them. She seems closer to teddy than Ian. Ders not much been said about ians opinion on the climb he must have hated it ๐Ÿ˜…

Oh god she really is insufferable at the minute. The oh your so great question box. Where do her own kids come in this it seems she will do anything to get away from them. She seems closer to teddy than Ian. Ders not much been said about ians opinion on the climb he must have hated it ๐Ÿ˜…
Iโ€™d imagine Ian is more concerned for his OWN 5 children rather than Mother Theresaโ€™s 300 orphans!! From reading her stories they both were very unwell near the end of the climb like imagine something happened them both those poor kids

She's planning on going back in May ๐Ÿค” where do people get the money. One wage supporting family of 8 ๐Ÿ˜ณ make it make sense. I'm hoping we can do a few days in Spain next year, no holiday in 4 years ๐Ÿ˜…
She was manic on getting kids diagnosed so obviously tit load of benefits going into that house.

Reactions: 3
He definitely wasn't as into it as she was. The constant begging will lose her followers. She's coming across as obsessive about it all.

She was manic on getting kids diagnosed so obviously tit load of benefits going into that house.
Dca for each child diagnosed 309 odd a month.
Ian wouldnโ€™t pay tax because of incapacitated tax credits for each child.
And I donโ€™t believe she gets nothing on carers. But she def getting more money somewhere.
The dca alone if I think correctly she has 3-4 kids diagnosed so over thousand a month

Sheโ€™s not one cent out of her own pocket for any of this stuff I donโ€™t care what she says, she gets people to pay her for her โ€˜coursesโ€™ thatโ€™s how she can afford all these trips, the fact she is using funds raised to fly that lady from Tanzania (and a friend ๐Ÿ™„) is a joke!! That 2K could do a lot of good in Africa rather than her feeding her ego ๐Ÿคฌ

I find her very passive aggressive to be honest bordering on narcissism. Sorry if I offend but there are lots of families with children with various challenges that just get on with life and don't need to head off on trips acting like mother Teresa. She is painful of late. Maybe just me but there's something off with her.. All the begging is just too much.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.