Autism moms and advocates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She never had so much disposable cash before she started the charity climbs….must be a miracle 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Reactions: 1
The begging for a dolls house for free yesterday 🙄 I don't know how they have the neck. All the child ask for Christmas was a tooth she states... Wtf?!

Jesus why didn't she go on the free cycle pages and see cud she get one there or go to a few charity shops it's not like she has a job or anything. They obviously sang the song all I want for Christmas is my two front teeth to indie wen her tooth fell out and gave her the idea a tooth wud be something she cud get as a gift. I have a son who takes things literally as well like raining cats and dogs etc. Ud think wen she's such an "expert" in autism she'd know what and what not to say at this stage. She's so passive aggressive in her stories even if she's only coming on with the mundane tit of putting on a wash cooking the dinner ders always an eye roll and a poor me I have it so tough 🙄

Reactions: 2
Omg yes 👏 go on facebook adverts or whatever the whole drama of it. straight onto Instagram begging. Did anyone see the poll after should she do the Christmas swim '' no girl you've done enough'' as an option.... brag much?

I see Lenores child has changed their name and pronouns, I think she even hinted at the smallest one getting a diagnosis of something too?? Jesus with all that going on in your house wouldn’t you be focusing on that rather than on children in another country just to feed her own ego!! 🙄

Reactions: 5
I see Lenores child has changed their name and pronouns, I think she even hinted at the smallest one getting a diagnosis of something too?? Jesus with all that going on in your house wouldn’t you be focusing on that rather than on children in another country just to feed her own ego!! 🙄
I don’t know about you but she seems the type of mother who just wants them all diagnosed . And her fights with the hse when if she was that bothered just pay private. I’ve a severely asd child and I go without food for myself ti make sure they have the therapies.

Reactions: 6
I don’t know about you but she seems the type of mother who just wants them all diagnosed . And her fights with the hse when if she was that bothered just pay private. I’ve a severely asd child and I go without food for myself ti make sure they have the therapies.
Naa I’m just gonna leave my asd child here while I go save some orangutans in the jungle for 6 months, I’ve got a go fund me if you’d like a link?? I’m only €2 away from 1 million dollars!!
I’ve been getting so many signs from the universe I just have to go 😂

• Haha
Naa I’m just gonna leave my asd child here while I go save some orangutans in the jungle for 6 months, I’ve got a go fund me if you’d like a link?? I’m only €2 away from 1 million dollars!!
I’ve been getting so many signs from the universe I just have to go 😂
It really irritates me. Like don’t get me wrong I hate the HSE as much as the next but she should know now when it’s her 5-6 th child stop going to bloody solicitor and spend the money get the diagnosis and then in turn services will come instead of going too some foreign country to help these kids when her own need help.
Well least the extra dca will help her go to wherever she is gojng

Reactions: 2
Maybe she stayed at home and stop bleeping across the world for weeks might help the kids what child canged there name

Maybe she stayed at home and stop bleeping across the world for weeks might help the kids what child canged there name
I fully agree, all those poor children see is their mother trying to get away from them. I don't think the child fully changed their name, it sounds like more mainstream version of their own name that is also unisex.

This is a comment from the post she put up showing the child’s drawings

Attachments

A septum piercing for a 12th birthday??!! I must be very old fashioned I won’t let my 7 year old get their ears pierced 😂

Reactions: 4
There's a fine line between being a "cool" mom an "I don't give a tit" mom septum piercing for a 12 Yr old. Yes support the child with her transgender thing (I don't know how to word that sorry) but dear god the child's privacy don't make her transition a part of her content. She's drip feeding the info again but still sharing it. The cupcake pic and tagging the child insta. Also don't agree with a 12 Yr old having insta especially a child she claims suffers from severe anxiety. Social media is not the place for a child with mental health issues. Iv an almost 12 Yr old who has a phone to be whatsapping friends but no fb no insta no snap.

Reactions: 4
I'd say she'd rip into anyone at the school who DARED to question her or not let the child show individuality 🙄
I say so but in school, you need to follow rules. That's life is the child transgender. Sorry, don't no the best way to word it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.