Autism moms and advocates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought Elaine closed her page down. Her kids must be nearly teenagers now
Yeah she closed her one down but still has a private one (which Lindsay keeps sharing which I find odd?)

I often wondered how she and the kids were getting on.

Reactions: 1
Anyone else wondering how linzy is able to afford renting an apartment for the whole summer aswell as everything else..

Reactions: 2
Always loads of money
Always! It’s not as if she makes money from insta and she doesn’t work outside the home.. The hubby is hardly making a colossal about of money to keep them all going… and if they’ve separated he’s going to be paying his own rent/bills etc I can’t see how there’s much spare change left over each month! More power to her and all that but I was just wondering how there never seems to be a shortage of money

Anyone else wondering how linzy is able to afford renting an apartment for the whole summer aswell as everything else..
I'd say she uses her carers support grant that she would of got in June and carers/DCA would be paid in to her bank maybe to afford to live day to day. 🤷 I'd love to be able to do it.

Her hidden closet website selling stuff, I’d say she gets a small kick back from the sellers. While small if you factor in the amount bought it might be a good help to her.

She referred to the hidden links/sellers as her job the other day! She’s def making money from it and maybe carers allowance etc

Reactions: 2
What is the story with out in the sticks with 6 with all the fundraising
She’s been gouging people out of money for 2/3 years at this stage!! Leaving her several special needs children to climb a mountain again, getting all her trips paid for by doin online spiritual readings 🙄 and not forgetting having her friend win a trip to Disneyland Paris from one of her fundraisers/giveaways

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She’s been gouging people out of money for 2/3 years at this stage!! Leaving her several special needs children to climb a mountain again, getting all her trips paid for by doin online spiritual readings 🙄 and not forgetting having her friend win a trip to Disneyland Paris from one of her fundraisers/giveaways
Spiritual readings? She is claiming to be psychic?

Ohhh please she isn't doing readings is she 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ is there a few of her kids autistic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.