Autism moms and advocates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes gone months, she was getting alot of nasty comments apparently
She came and went a few times tbf. Sharon couldnt bear any comments at all (she absolutely shouldn't put up with nasty comments) but I would say you couldn't say boo to her.

Reactions: 3
She came and went a few times tbf. Sharon couldnt bear any comments at all (she absolutely shouldn't put up with nasty comments) but I would say you couldn't say boo to her.
Yes she did have a few episodes, it wasnt good for her health, hope they are all keeping well

No, I don't think Sharon is mentally able for some aspects of insta and I mean that with the greatest of respect. Better for her health to be off it.

Reactions: 4
Anyone see the post Lindsay shared on Facebook… so shocked and hurt for he seemed like such a decent man

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Pretty brutal if she’s referring to her own relationship.
For those that didn’t see, it’s basically saying lowest form of man is one who cheats while pregnant (paraphrasing)

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
Anyone see the post Lindsay shared on Facebook… so shocked and hurt for he seemed like such a decent man
Yes I’m actually so shocked, I can’t believe it…
I remember years ago on Snapchat and she would mention he was the one often saying he wanted another baby but she was too afraid in case she couldn’t cope if the baby was also diagnosed with autism. I was so happy for both of them when she announced she was pregnant. I wonder what went down…

Yes I’m actually so shocked, I can’t believe it…
I remember years ago on Snapchat and she would mention he was the one often saying he wanted another baby but she was too afraid in case she couldn’t cope if the baby was also diagnosed with autism. I was so happy for both of them when she announced she was pregnant. I wonder what went down…
It’s terribly sad, what a prick! One thing to break up but cheating on her when pregnant is a whole other story and do that to his daughter who was in her final few years in secondary school, his son who has enough struggles in his life and who’s life has now turned upside down with change that he is probably finding very difficult and his unborn child.. scumbag!

The unlikely stylists son has been diagnosed and today she has given the run down on the trip down , how she felt when hearing those words and now sharing stuff for Autism/asd.

I don't know what it is but I find influencers like this start with a completely different content to the one you started following them for.

I hope shes not going to be another one who overshares about her child just to get freebies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.