Autism moms and advocates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's always lenores rules. If the kids wanted to drink petrol and shave their heads she would allow it as they are expressing themselves. The "finn" post has got her the engagement she's not had for about 2 years. She's become boring and seems like she's forever begging and bumming for the kili trip. This is the same girl that claims she has no help but can get on a flight to another country on a crusade to raise money to the African kids. The reading of cards was just too much for me!

Reactions: 1
I’d say if you didn’t want to go to school in that house you’d be allowed stay home!! She shouldn’t be dropping bits of information about the 12 year old and then complain that people might be talking about it 🙄🙄 once she bleeds everyone dry for her ‘fundraiser’ she’ll probably do like others and delete her page or her followers!

I’d say if you didn’t want to go to school in that house you’d be allowed stay home!! She shouldn’t be dropping bits of information about the 12 year old and then complain that people might be talking about it 🙄🙄 once she bleeds everyone dry for her ‘fundraiser’ she’ll probably do like others and delete her page or her followers!
Agreed sure phoenix/finn refused holy communion and made it the following year at marlowes christening with cowboy boots and a cape. P/F emailed a teacher age 9 in middle of the nite, teachers fault coz told her it wasnt allowed, she took her out of school and put her into a unit, that kid doesnt have asd, 1st crowd said so, she got other crowd reassess, p/f age 10 cut half hair short half long. Harley then doesnt go school in yrs shes 14 homeschooled over anxiety like seriously, bodhi was dressing as a girl hes next, between lenore and 4 diagnosed kids, id say 2 are asd,and she isnt either, its,all for attention, i coulnt leave my asd kid for 1 nite, the both did for 3 weeks

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She's planning on going back in May 🤔 where do people get the money. One wage supporting family of 8 😳 make it make sense. I'm hoping we can do a few days in Spain next year, no holiday in 4 years 😅
work colleague always giving out about her…. she has 4 kids diagnosed with additional needs and herself diagnosed as an adult. id say she’s getting carers allowance about €450 a week, for the 4 with diagnoses

She can only go because of the dopes handing her over their hard earned money 😡 I notice she doesn’t account for the money she’s handing over to the people in Tanzania I’d imagine the middle people are all getting a cut, sure she said herself how corrupt it is over there when she was trying to send stuff to the orphanage she had to pay ‘tax’ on the boxes 🙄

Can’t find her page, is it gone? She can’t have blocked me as I don’t follow her or even watch her stories, my colleague does 🤷‍♀️

She can only go because of the dopes handing her over their hard earned money 😡 I notice she doesn’t account for the money she’s handing over to the people in Tanzania I’d imagine the middle people are all getting a cut, sure she said herself how corrupt it is over there when she was trying to send stuff to the orphanage she had to pay ‘tax’ on the boxes 🙄
I donated a few times when lenore was fundraising for the asd unit originally as my nieces attend a unit and I felt it was a very worthy cause but it has been non stop looking for money since and I am sorry now but looking for money now for the lady from tanzania and a plus one to come over to Cork like. I appreciate those craturs in the orphanage have so little but you can't constantly look for money from the same small pool of followers.

work colleague always giving out about her…. she has 4 kids diagnosed with additional needs and herself diagnosed as an adult. id say she’s getting carers allowance about €450 a week, for the 4 with diagnoses
She was obsessed for years getting diagnosis. . She’s getting a fortune in benefits and still complaining. Wish she’d duck off to Kilimanjaro and stay there permanently. Their assistance dog isn’t used for purpose either. Wonder how much tax is paid on the readings ????

She was obsessed for years getting diagnosis. . She’s getting a fortune in benefits and still complaining. Wish she’d duck off to Kilimanjaro and stay there permanently. Their assistance dog isn’t used for purpose either. Wonder how much tax is paid on the readings ????
oh zero id say cos she’ll say she’s giving it all to charity

Agreed sure phoenix/finn refused holy communion and made it the following year at marlowes christening with cowboy boots and a cape. P/F emailed a teacher age 9 in middle of the nite, teachers fault coz told her it wasnt allowed, she took her out of school and put her into a unit, that kid doesnt have asd, 1st crowd said so, she got other crowd reassess, p/f age 10 cut half hair short half long. Harley then doesnt go school in yrs shes 14 homeschooled over anxiety like seriously, bodhi was dressing as a girl hes next, between lenore and 4 diagnosed kids, id say 2 are asd,and she isnt either, its,all for attention, i coulnt leave my asd kid for 1 nite, the both did for 3 weeks
I know it's hard to say but by going by the story's ect indie and bodhi are asd others I'm not so sure she just wants to label rhe kids

Anyone getting Father Ted vibes from the posts today 😂😂😂 We must all fork out cash for Teddy to come over and book tables of 10. Win a trip to Killi and the school '' I'd love to win that myself '' cue Lenores mam or cousin wins 🙄 calling it now 😂

Attachments

I know it's hard to say but by going by the story's ect indie and bodhi are asd others I'm not so sure she just wants to label rhe kids
Anyone getting Father Ted vibes from the posts today 😂😂😂 We must all fork out cash for Teddy to come over and book tables of 10. Win a trip to Killi and the school '' I'd love to win that myself '' cue Lenores mam or cousin wins 🙄 calling it now 😂
Defo father Ted vibes. Next well hear the money was just resting in my account 😅

Yes their the 2 i agree, her i dont think nor the 2 middle girls, now id say they are quirky and craving attention but just a cop out re:diagnoises

Now another child diagnosed so thats all 6 children now with diagnosis...
5 and herself, the eldest Shea has a different dad im presuming that makes a difference and hasnt any diagnosis, Marlowe is just BOLD curses constant and is quiet naughty, handy just in time for starting school also, im presuming its the same clinic that diagnosed them all, as the 1st time around re phoenix and harlee when that clinic said they werent she went to where Bodhi and Indie were diagnosed and got a diagnosis, just to satisfy her

Which child?? The youngest??
Yes Marlowe the saucy brat

5 and herself, the eldest Shea has a different dad im presuming that makes a difference and hasnt any diagnosis, Marlowe is just BOLD curses constant and is quiet naughty, handy just in time for starting school also, im presuming its the same clinic that diagnosed them all, as the 1st time around re phoenix and harlee when that clinic said they werent she went to where Bodhi and Indie were diagnosed and got a diagnosis, just to satisfy her

Yes Marlowe the saucy brat
I don't believe that child is asd why is she putting labels on her kids life is hard enough 😐

Now to get a diagnosis for Ian, the dog and the hamster 🙄 Marlow is as on the spectrum as any of us 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't believe that child is asd why is she putting labels on her kids life is hard enough 😐
Where did ye see that Marlow has been diagnosed?

I find Lenore is such a moaner, like she's a proper martyr. Being a mother is hard, we all know it, but she always has to have it harder.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.