Autism moms and advocates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she went into it on Instagram it was on Snapchat which isn’t public as far as I know

I actually really like her. And I feel so sorry for her the last few weeks. Hopefully her back gets better soon.
Me too! She doesn’t have it easy but anyway we better say no more as her Snapchat is private and she hasn’t shared anything on her Instagram

• Heart
Reactions: 3
You have to request to join her Snapchat, she made it private a while back I think because people were screen shotting pictures of her stories
Just heard linzy snaps and she said jamie back at her house. Did herself and liam split?

Seems that way, she looks very skinny and gaunt doesn't she. Hope she's ok
Im sad to hear that, i hadnt been following her much lately and was shocked when she said Jamie coming home etc, they are both fab with Jamie, i know Liam worked long hours but when he got home he did take over and help, i do hope they all get through this

Reactions: 1
I see linzy and Elaine have met up on holidays. Sharon has been gone a while nothing announced I'd say she was taking a break and some few message asking where she was. But I'm thinking what happened was she took the break and she prob didn't get one message and then the penny finally dropped for her that Instagram is just damn fake her followers are not her friends. Her page was going nowhere tbh. She wanted to be insta famous but it was never gonna happen for her and I'd say she has finally realised that now

Reactions: 4
I thought L & E fell out over the assistance dog stuff?? Linzy had a big drunken rant about it a few years ago!!

I thought L & E fell out over the assistance dog stuff?? Linzy had a big drunken rant about it a few years ago!!
I thought that too… bit shocked to see both of them together.
Also Trish hasn’t been around linzy in ages, wonder if they’re still friends.

I thought it had something to do with Lindsay’s (ex?)husband, when he was taken ill a few years ago?

Either way it’s nice to see her finally getting to let her hair down, she looks like she’s living her best life atm.

I was just wondering about Sharon there's being no movement on her house since about May/June either. I hope all is well with them.

I thought it had something to do with Lindsay’s (ex?)husband, when he was taken ill a few years ago?

Either way it’s nice to see her finally getting to let her hair down, she looks like she’s living her best life atm.
Elaine is having a ball also for somebody whose kids are so much work. She was in Portugal with hubby, kids and her sisters and family for 2 weeks, came home for a week maybe and off on a couples holiday with hubby (no kids) and another couple(who left 3 kids at home) i couldnt or wouldnt leave my asd kid just the idea of having fun and kid at home and he isnt that bad as such. Then out in sticks leaving all hers and taking hubby

Elaine is having a ball also for somebody whose kids are so much work. She was in Portugal with hubby, kids and her sisters and family for 2 weeks, came home for a week maybe and off on a couples holiday with hubby (no kids) and another couple(who left 3 kids at home) i couldnt or wouldnt leave my asd kid just the idea of having fun and kid at home and he isnt that bad as such. Then out in sticks leaving all hers and taking hubby
Benefits a plenty 🙄🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.