Autism moms and advocates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched her stories but was confused why she’s still even talking about Elaine?? Like shes gone from insta move on like!! Thought she was leaving all drama in 2020 🙄🙄
Is she still fundraising ?? Seems never ending

Yeah but in fairness is she ever happy. God forbid she’s nothing to moan about ....
I thought that seemed to be it too.. She was on red fm radio complaining about the school situation earlier but didn't get to hear it so unsure what she wants from it
Is she ever happy??

It’s great to be raising all this money but she keeps saying oh let’s get to x amount now, like it started at 30 k now she’s looking to get to 45k

Also I see Nicole has managed to copy her idol Kate from Finding Coopers Voice by creating a ‘community’ group on Facebook!!! The whole president thing with Riley is just her looking for someone to pick up and maybe go viral or something 🙄🙄

It’s great to be raising all this money but she keeps saying oh let’s get to x amount now, like it started at 30 k now she’s looking to get to 45k

Also I see Nicole has managed to copy her idol Kate from Finding Coopers Voice by creating a ‘community’ group on Facebook!!! The whole president thing with Riley is just her looking for someone to pick up and maybe go viral or something 🙄🙄
I just had a look at lenores stories on ingramer? I thought all the rush to raise money for her daughter was because the other 2 people had dropped out and it was late enough notice.
Did the other 2 people help her to raise any of the money up to that point as she is saying she did it all on her own and she's the only one? Just found that a little strange

As far as I know the big fund of money which is around 40k now is all going to the 3 charities, she had a separate fund to pay for skydive and her daughters trip, the other people must have been just going with her I’m not too sure why they weren’t helping with fundraising! I suppose some people just climb killi just for the experience not always to raise money??

Reactions: 1
Was my boy blue complaining that R couldn't go back to learning last week and now complaining if she keeps him home he is marked absent?
She loves complaining. She just looks for stuff to piss and moan about. Constantly contradicting herself. The stupid fake aggression and the mad eyes shes does. I wish she would just go away and care for her child without using him for insta fame

Reactions: 9
As far as I know the big fund of money which is around 40k now is all going to the 3 charities, she had a separate fund to pay for skydive and her daughters trip, the other people must have been just going with her I’m not too sure why they weren’t helping with fundraising! I suppose some people just climb killi just for the experience not always to raise money??
Maybe you're right, I really hope so cos it wouldn't be a very nice thing to do to them if they did raise any funds just because they pulled out because of a pandemic

She loves complaining. She just looks for stuff to piss and moan about. Constantly contradicting herself. The stupid fake aggression and the mad eyes shes does. I wish she would just go away and care for her child without using him for insta fame
She’s worn out tagging Ryan Tubridy and Erin McGregor. She’s all mouth such a whinge bag.

I like Elaine too but It doesn’t mean I can’t say what I think just because of her situation. She’s gone on some foul mouthed rants in her time and the fact that she backs up well known bully’s and the like goes to show her true colours! She was as bad as any other person with all the restrictions she broke mixing with several households and with her Dad so ill I just can’t believe her 😡😡
Exactly she’s no shy advocate. her language is foul. Even her mother tells her to stop swearing. Plus her support of certain bloggers leaves a lot to be desired.

That’s what I’m saying she’s hoping someone like Ryan will pick up the video of R and it will be shared or go viral!! It’s no coincidence that he suddenly has an obsession with American president his mama needs some attention on her 🙄🙄

That’s what I’m saying she’s hoping someone like Ryan will pick up the video of R and it will be shared or go viral!! It’s no coincidence that he suddenly has an obsession with American president his mama needs some attention on her 🙄🙄
That's always the way with Nicole... Supervalu... Traffic lights... Bue Éireann buses... I could bleeping go on... She is DYING for someone to pick it up and for it to go viral.. She uses that child NO END for fame...

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Only started watching out in the stick with 6 how many of her kids have austim
Four of the six, she identifies that two of the younger ones are diagnosed but doesn’t say exactly which two of the older 3 are diagnosed It’s only recent and they are older too

Such drama over rescheduling her trek 🙄🙄 we are in the height of a global pandemic it’s the obvious decision, what it’s got to do with people taking down their Instagram accounts or trips to Disney I don’t know!! I generally like Len but she needs to tone down the drama, for one who was giving out about it not too long ago!

Such drama over rescheduling her trek 🙄🙄 we are in the height of a global pandemic it’s the obvious decision, what it’s got to do with people taking down their Instagram accounts or trips to Disney I don’t know!! I generally like Len but she needs to tone down the drama, for one who was giving out about it not too long ago!
Always thought something very odd about that trek and guaranteed it wouldn’t go ahead. It was never ending asking for stuff and money.

So the trek isn't going ahead now? After all her saying it's now or never it turns out that she could've rescheduled the whole time and given the other participants a chance to do it instead of there being a big drama about fundraising to get the daughter there because no other time will ever suit???

And she's still going on about Elaine leaving insta I take it and and the drama on here (where she was caught out calling people liars but I clapped back with receipts and she admitted to doing exactly what she called me a liar for stating that she did😀), dunno what the trip to Disney is about but trust Lenore for making a big deal out of what is the most sensible option at the end of the day

Always thought something very odd about that trek and guaranteed it wouldn’t go ahead. It was never ending asking for stuff and money.
It was madness to try to do it when the world is in the middle of a global pandemic, i feel so sorry for the original participants who had to pull out due to the urgency of the trek having to be now and it seems it could be resheduled no problem to suit Lenore

Reactions: 2
I do like Lenore and I think her intentions are good . However I think she is trying to imply that it’s because of others ( ie Tattle). She has been “forced” into giving an explanation as to why the trek has been postponed. Resulting in her followers posting messages of support as to how amazing she is .

I do like Lenore and I think her intentions are good . However I think she is trying to imply that it’s because of others ( ie Tattle). She has been “forced” into giving an explanation as to why the trek has been postponed. Resulting in her followers posting messages of support as to how amazing she is .
I don't understand why she would think that she owes tattle an explanation, it's the people who sponsored her that should get an explanation and it shouldn't be forced out of her either.
I think she's done an amazing job raising the amount that she has to date but I also think it's her way or no way😃😃, I feel so bad for the original people who started this journey with her, who probably helped her with the initial fundraisers ( although I've seen that she's claimed she did everything solo), who had to pull out because the timeframe that Lenore said was immovable, she could only go now even though everyone could see it wasn't the most sensible move.
Now all of a sudden there are proper restrictions around international travel, and rightly so i.m.o so Lenore can't go so it's been rescheduled with no problem? Correct me if got any of this wrong as I said I do not follow lenore

Last edited:
Did anyone hear Mallows Autism Mom on the radio this morning?? Talking about schools reopening?? She’s said about having no support cos family live outside 5k but she’d no issue breaking that rule before Christmas 😡

I know this is going to come across wrong but to me it seems to be a trend almost, like how many of the so called ‘autism moms’ have gotten a diagnosis themselves, only the other day another one came out to say she’s autistic!! Sorry now but you pay someone €1500 they will prob tell u whatever u want to hear 🤷‍♀️
Or you could think about it another way. Who drops all that money on an assessment unless they’re absolutely convinced they’re autistic? What would be the point of getting yourself a fake diagnosis? Because there’s SO much support out there for autistic women?

I have one child diagnosed with autism and one on the waiting list. I am now convinced I’m autistic too. It’s been a long, slow realisation... it’s taken years. I do want to get an assessment one day. I may be over 40 but I need answers.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.