Autism moms and advocates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I NEED to know if I'm right here. I just seen a post put up on galz about some blogger that wins loads of competitions. So I went and had a nose as you do and I'm 90% sure it's the girl Lisa who was behind shitebloggerssay or similar. Shes an autism mom account now.

She tried to sabotage another woman on Instagram who sings I can't think of her name and Sisu clinic too. She posted some horrendous things about a lot of people. How does someone go from being behind one of those accounts to having 1000s of followers 😆

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I NEED to know if I'm right here. I just seen a post put up on galz about some blogger that wins loads of competitions. So I went and had a nose as you do and I'm 90% sure it's the girl Lisa who was behind shitebloggerssay or similar. Shes an autism mom account now.

She tried to sabotage another woman on Instagram who sings I can't think of her name and Sisu clinic too. She posted some horrendous things about a lot of people. How does someone go from being behind one of those accounts to having 1000s of followers 😆
Yes Lisa Curran, was formerly Lizzie Raisin.... tit hit the fan over her being behind that outing page... Changed the name

I wonder why Riley from my boy blue is no longer in school. His mother made a very big deal about his right to education during the pandemic and was constantly tagging the minister for education. She was due to have a meeting with her which I don’t think ever happened. It really annoys me when people like Nicole come on and say there’s lots going on and he’s not in school but I can’t talk about it. Why mention it at all then ? I just think it’s attention seeking.

Reactions: 2
I wonder why Riley from my boy blue is no longer in school. His mother made a very big deal about his right to education during the pandemic and was constantly tagging the minister for education. She was due to have a meeting with her which I don’t think ever happened. It really annoys me when people like Nicole come on and say there’s lots going on and he’s not in school but I can’t talk about it. Why mention it at all then ? I just think it’s attention seeking.
I know. Very strange to be that vocal about education and then not send him back when the schools reopened.

Are her parents high risk I wonder?? I agree it seems strange that she’d be the first up in arms when there was no provision for SN children but isn’t sending him now!!

Has my boy blue got her own thread? If not she needs one. I can’t even tell you how much she irritates me 😤😤😤😤

Reactions: 6
I don't think she has but can't see why she can't have one really. Oh I know the stories I could tell about that witch

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I don't think she has but can't see why she can't have one really. Oh I know the stories I could tell about that witch
You can always air your thoughts on this thread 😂 imagine the drama out of her if she had her own thread here!! I hate the way she came on saying about winning a fight in court but ‘I’m not going to discuss it now’ 🙄🙄 keep it to yourself so!!

Reactions: 4
You can always air your thoughts on this thread 😂 imagine the drama out of her if she had her own thread here!! I hate the way she came on saying about winning a fight in court but ‘I’m not going to discuss it now’ 🙄🙄 keep it to yourself so!!
I agree, this thing of “I can’t talk about here, there’s a lot going on in the background” really irritates me. Don’t mention it if you aren’t going to tell the whole story. I’d say she’d fight with her shadow.

Ohhhhh, go on, tell us one !!!

I see the Queen of Fundraising has moved on to more charities now, maybe it makes me sound mean but I really think she’s taking the piss, the last one is going on about a year and she kept upping to target!!

I see the Queen of Fundraising has moved on to more charities now, maybe it makes me sound mean but I really think she’s taking the piss, the last one is going on about a year and she kept upping to target!!

I think anyone that does charity work is very admirable but when you're constantly asking your followers for money and your stories are full of posts about charity, people get sick of that. Especially since Lenore has been posting about that poxy mountain for 2 years now 🤣. Whatever floats her boat, i unfollowed though I couldn't take anymore of the mountain that shall not be named 😂

I think anyone that does charity work is very admirable but when you're constantly asking your followers for money and your stories are full of posts about charity, people get sick of that. Especially since Lenore has been posting about that poxy mountain for 2 years now 🤣. Whatever floats her boat, i unfollowed though I couldn't take anymore of the mountain that shall not be named 😂
Jesus it’s some racket now . There must be enough raised to build a dozen schools there and in Ireland.

Yes fundraising is admirable but not when it’s to boost your own ego!! As said above it’s been going on nearly 2 years now and now it’s new charities 🙄 she did some video thing and wanted people to donate so they could see it!

Reactions: 3
So dodge. I think it was pretty clear she feigning shock at her friend winning.

Pretty obvious that was all a fix.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.