Autism moms and advocates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say there's no real friends among those women. Lenore is a show off. She has a fabulous house. She's able to take off and climb a mountain. She does the balance between feel sorry for me and I'm a kick ass mother very well. Yet some of the other women are devastated and sleep deprived and suffering. I'm sure they think they are friends but lenore is not a girl's girl. I'd say Elaine would make a good friend. Definitely not Nicole

Reactions: 9
So I'm hearing that apparently Lenore had to issue a retraction last night saying she wasn't talking tit about Elaine, yeah right we believe you😂😂😂

So I'm hearing that apparently Lenore had to issue a retraction last night saying she wasn't talking tit about Elaine, yeah right we believe you😂😂😂
I watched her stories but was confused why she’s still even talking about Elaine?? Like shes gone from insta move on like!! Thought she was leaving all drama in 2020 🙄🙄

I watched her stories but was confused why she’s still even talking about Elaine?? Like shes gone from insta move on like!! Thought she was leaving all drama in 2020 🙄🙄
I highly doubt Elaine is gone fully, Lenore loves the drama but I'd say Elaine was pissed off at the dig towards her and Lenore is busy backtracking 😄😄

More talk of Elaine tonight 🙄🙄 bet she’s loving it thinking people want her back!!
What was Lenore talking about an influencer having Guard’s called to her house?? And another influencer who took their life??

Guards/police called to their house was eimear varian barry but from reading the thread on her it seems it was someone closer to home that reported her for breaking isolation.

Reactions: 1
I suspected she would because of the schools. That’s what really frustrated me about Elaine and the breaking of restrictions, collective actions like hers are why we are back in this situation, she really should have known better and done everything she could have to stick by the guidelines considering how much she struggled with the kids being home first time round.

I do have a lot of sympathy for parents of children with special needs currently. I sincerely mean that, I have 3 neurotypical children home at the moment and that is hard enough, it’s must be so stressful for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Your profile pic is on show in that just so you know!!
Im glad if she's back ive missed her ❤ also never knew Brian had autism either.. So must watch that highlight
Thanks hun x

Yes it was interesting to know that someone can be diagnosed in their 30s (or whatever age he is)

Last edited:
Thanks hun x

Yes it was interesting to know that someone can be diagnosed in their 30s (or whatever age he is)
I know this is going to come across wrong but to me it seems to be a trend almost, like how many of the so called ‘autism moms’ have gotten a diagnosis themselves, only the other day another one came out to say she’s autistic!! Sorry now but you pay someone €1500 they will prob tell u whatever u want to hear 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I know this is going to come across wrong but to me it seems to be a trend almost, like how many of the so called ‘autism moms’ have gotten a diagnosis themselves, only the other day another one came out to say she’s autistic!! Sorry now but you pay someone €1500 they will prob tell u whatever u want to hear 🤷‍♀️
Could also be because its genetic, people werent tested back in the day. My husband is autistic and was just labelled the bold one in the corner. He was so happy to get his diagnosis because it made him realise hes not just odd or strange and there is a reason for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Autism runs in families .
Years ago kids weren't diagnosed but called " A bit odd" , different or thought to have an intellectual disability. Its just better understood now.

It was only when my daughter was diagnosed that I thought I may be on the spectrum. So many similarities. I could look back to issues I had that she has.
I was labelled as " shy, quiet and not trying hard enough in school".
I haven't sought a diagnosis but I understand why some people do.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Was my boy blue complaining that R couldn't go back to learning last week and now complaining if she keeps him home he is marked absent?

Was my boy blue complaining that R couldn't go back to learning last week and now complaining if she keeps him home he is marked absent?
I thought that seemed to be it too.. She was on red fm radio complaining about the school situation earlier but didn't get to hear it so unsure what she wants from it

Yeah but in fairness is she ever happy. God forbid she’s nothing to moan about ....

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.