Autism moms and advocates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a joke 😡 and her usual line of ‘oh I was hoping someone who deserves it wins it’!! I forgot those in the Cork Autism Mom Mafia are more deserving than the rest of us!! People are worse for supporting her 🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
What a joke 😡 and her usual line of ‘oh I was hoping someone who deserves it wins it’!! I forgot those in the Cork Autism Mom Mafia are more deserving than the rest of us!! People are worse for supporting her 🙄🙄
I have many friends who have supported this cause as have I and the fact that her friend won the main prize is really weird, especually as i read back on this thread and the last big prize she had was also won by another cork autism mother ( they are the only ones that deserve it, it seems) and read what another poster says, this girl admits to hand picking the winner in that case, so disappointing

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I have many friends who have supported this cause as have I and the fact that her friend won the main prize is really weird, especually as i read back on this thread and the last big prize she had was also won by another cork autism mother ( they are the only ones that deserve it, it seems) and read what another poster says, this girl admits to hand picking the winner in that case, so disappointing
So disappointing. I supported the draw, it's very deserving and of course I'd love to have won and taken my kids off on hols. I would have supported the cause without being lied to and people made think they were in with a chance when all along she was going to pick her friend. crappy thing to do. I unfollowed

Reactions: 3
So disappointing. I supported the draw, it's very deserving and of course I'd love to have won and taken my kids off on hols. I would have supported the cause without being lied to and people made think they were in with a chance when all along she was going to pick her friend. crappy thing to do. I unfollowed
I will unfollow too over the coming days, once is a coincidence, twice is a habit, no matter what this girl says. Reading over this thread is an eye opener to her true character!

I will unfollow too over the coming days, once is a coincidence, twice is a habit, no matter what this girl says. Reading over this thread is an eye opener to her true character!
I’ve felt there’s something very suspicious going on for a long time. Multiple competitions and charities.

Reactions: 2
Also did anyone watch in real time? There was a long gap between the stories for the big prize. Also the ticket is handed over off camera. Very easily could have been a swopsie swoosie kinda thing 😬 can’t believe the lady who won has Lenore in her pfp.

I’ve felt there’s something very suspicious going on for a long time. Multiple competitions and charities.
That’s disgraceful. Out of 4K she’s claims she knows everyone of them entrants and she there also claims total coincidence that her best friend won and same person is also best friends with Elaine Healy her other the best friend. That should be investigated. There’s no transparency. For all we know the tickets were hand picked in advance and the filming was all for show. Shame on them. Rubbing the hair nervously trying to explain wreaks of guilt. I’m fuming 😡

Everyone who donated should demand back their donation to be refunded

Lads. Why bother supporting or donating when it's obvious something isn't right... I certainly don't nor won't do either.. This carry happens all too often on Instagram and Facebook... Keep your money in your pocket for your own family.. Jmo

None of the competitions are fair if you ask me, very easy to fix, a lot don’t even show the draw or if they use the app to pick a name it could easily be done a few times until they get the winner they want 🙄🙄

Also I’m nearly sure her friend Elaine’s mother won a prize too!
Also also all the people in the photo with the girl who won are part of the ‘Mafia’ 😂😂

I'm a newish followerer of Lenore's and I believed her. I wasn't aware of question marks over previous draws and don't I feel the fool now. It's glaringly obvious it was staged. Camera off the ticket and the guilty 'oh I know eveyone' afterwards.
I'm sure the mum that did win does bloody deserve a holiday bit it was a very underhand thing to do regardless.
Sorry, I don't know why this has bothered me so much.

What did she do with all the money she got for the trip to kilimanjaro for her and the daughter. I can't bring myself to follow these fame hungry women who have made victims of themselves and exploit their children for their own personal gain

Reactions: 1
I'm a newish followerer of Lenore's and I believed her. I wasn't aware of question marks over previous draws and don't I feel the fool now. It's glaringly obvious it was staged. Camera off the ticket and the guilty 'oh I know eveyone' afterwards.
I'm sure the mum that did win does bloody deserve a holiday bit it was a very underhand thing to do regardless.
I don’t think you need to apologise. This bothers you because it’s dishonest and deceitful. Any decent human being with basic morals would be bothered by this.

I am just really disappointed, especially when this girl tried to justify it by saying the winner deserves it so much. Once I saw the draw, i was uneasy and looked her up on here and my eyes were opened!
She cannot know everyone who entered, I entered and she does not know me for one example. To see someone previously say that they asked questions about a competition, this girl Lenore called her a liar at first and then admitted that she picked the winner personally was not nice behaviour at all, but now to have another person she knows, in fact a close friend of hers now win it.
I think the sponsors Crawford and co should look into this to be honest.

5 minutes to pick just 1 ticket!!

I could nearly predict she’ll be suffering from autistic ‘burnout’ now for a few days so this blows over 🙄 once she has the climb done she’ll go off Instagram cos she’ll have fleeced every one by then and won’t have to answer any questions!

Reactions: 5
I could nearly predict she’ll be suffering from autistic ‘burnout’ now for a few days so this blows over 🙄 once she has the climb done she’ll go off Instagram cos she’ll have fleeced every one by then and won’t have to answer any questions!
What would she expect when all her friends win the big prizes though?I just unfollowed her as I am so disappointed in her conduct.
Edit : I am also embarrassed for her as well that so many people have thought the same thing.

Reactions: 1
Time to get onto Red Fm, Neil Prenderville would be interested, 😉 😁
I,sure there is a governing body to police this. It’s illegal given people have donated in good faith. I hope the companies who sponsored any prize cancel the draws and withdraw all the prizes. the amount of monies collected must be itemised no lodged as well so it is transparent. I’ve never seen such a shambles . Shame on you . Taking advantage of autism .
Time to get onto Red Fm, Neil Prenderville would be interested, 😉 😁
How the duck can she show her face .

Do more than unfollow. This is serious tit. The draw needs to be cancelled all money refunded. It’s beyond shifty

I,sure there is a governing body to police this. It’s illegal given people have donated in good faith. I hope the companies who sponsored any prize cancel the draws and withdraw all the prizes. the amount of monies collected must be itemised no lodged as well so it is transparent. I’ve never seen such a shambles . Shame on you . Taking advantage of autism .

How the duck can she show her face .

Do more than unfollow. This is serious tit. The draw needs to be cancelled all money refunded. It’s beyond shifty
As far as I'm aware you are required to get a licence from the Gardai to run any raffle, I doubt she has done this

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.