Autism moms and advocates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lifeupsidedown on talking about wanting to keep what happens with Kirsty private... bit late now since she’s already told thousands of people she plans on stopping her periods. What possibly could be more private than that, pretending like she cares about their autonomy all of a sudden.

Some of these parents know full well their children would never consent to their most private moments being shared online but they don’t care, they want the whole world to know how hard their life is and want recognition for it, that’s not advocacy that’s narcissism. “Look how hard my life is now tell me how amazing I am” 🙄
Imagine filming any child , regardless of their needs, and posting it on line under the pretence of “awareness”. Most of these mothers are only doing it for self attention and free tit. They’re poor kids and extended families must hate it.

Reactions: 4
There you go folks, there’s the real Elaine, saying her ears bleed from the noise of her kids while they sit behind her in the car!! And then her rant about Claire B, for once they can’t blame Tattle (I actually don’t believe there was any threat or we’d have seen the shots) 😂 but my god she’s some mouth on her this evening 😡

Reactions: 2
They are vicious about being discussed. Claire balding is a horrible nasty person and has said worse on numerous occasions about numerous people than anything I have read on tattle. I distinctly remember Elaine was a big fan of bloggers unveiling or one of the call out pages. Elaine was being smart yesterday backing sharon up, who got a mean comment from a person who didn't hide her identity. I thought they respected people who didn't hide behind little phones. If it wasn't for tattle we would all know the ins and outs of kirsty's most private business. Noise levels drive me crazy too if I've had a bottle of wine the night before so I don't blame her for that.

I don't think the cork autism mammys are in much of a position to judge others given the way their little clique reacted to being discussed on here. That Elaine would defend Claire seems in character with how they act in general, I didn't see her little rant buti heard it put Julie's call out in the shade😁😁.

I saw Claire's goodbye speech, it was ridiculous and I can only assume Elaine felt that Claire was talking about her when she was praising the mammys who tell their story well all I can say about that is, you can't come on and set yoirself up as this advocate for attention and then ignore messages from desperate mothers😠

BOTH Elaine and Lenore ignored a message from my best friend who was completely at her wits end, I've read the messages she sent and how they could be so heartless to leave those messages on read and not even not even acknowledge her was awful. She asked a simple question about the whether the dogs helped with a certain behaviour that both Elaine and Lenore have said their children do.
My friend just wanted a little bit of advice because a dog is a huge investment, and is extremely hard to get, just like school places but it seems neither Elaine or lenore have any worries on either front

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Why does Lifeupsidedownblog stick her nose into everyone else's business, attempting to call out people for having an opinion on Sarah Burke......is it that she's feeling neglected and is trying to gain some attention for herself 🤷‍♀️ because believe me the only person's back Sarah has is her own, so don't ever expect her to fight your corner

Why does Lifeupsidedownblog stick her nose into everyone else's business, attempting to call out people for having an opinion on Sarah Burke......is it that she's feeling neglected and is trying to gain some attention for herself 🤷‍♀️ because believe me the only person's back Sarah has is her own, so don't ever expect her to fight your corner
I think she liked the bit of attention that she got being mentioned on here because she's referenced tattle quite a few times and she's trying to keep up the momentum, sticking up for Claire and now fatnflab just shows the type of person she really is though😄

If I was her I wouldn't be sending people on here because it doesn't make for good reading

I think she liked the bit of attention that she got being mentioned on here because she's referenced tattle quite a few times and she's trying to keep up the momentum, sticking up for Claire and now fatnflab just shows the type of person she really is though😄

If I was her I wouldn't be sending people on here because it doesn't make for good reading
Exactly, spot on 👌

Reactions: 1
Sure she tried to attach herself to Cocos Law after being mentioned here. Her and Lenore trying to make out they are victims of online abuse it was disgusting to watch.

Since being mentioned on here Elaine has mostly given up complaining about her own children so I’m glad for that because her children deserve better but for some reason she has also turned in to what she thinks is an advocate for online bullying it’s very cringe. She loves a Q&A too 😂... but that’s all for self importance she loves posting messages from other parents saying how amazing they think she is 🙄

Sure she tried to attach herself to Cocos Law after being mentioned here. Her and Lenore trying to make out they are victims of online abuse it was disgusting to watch.

Since being mentioned on here Elaine has mostly given up complaining about her own children so I’m glad for that because her children deserve better but for some reason she has also turned in to what she thinks is an advocate for online bullying it’s very cringe. She loves a Q&A too 😂... but that’s all for self importance she loves posting messages from other parents saying how amazing they think she is 🙄
Yeah they both shared Cocos Law, it was so embarrassing for them that they got what the law is about so so wrong. It seems to be all the influencers and advocates who can't take any criticism that cite Cocos Law and they make themselves look very silly because it's obvious they've never personally watched the video they're so quick to share

She pretends it’s an “awareness” page like a lot of them but in reality all they seem to do is stay in pajamas and watch television all day😏 even their kids are never dressed when not in school. Their language and company sums them up 😝

Reactions: 3
Watch out for the cork mafia coming on and blaming tattle for Elaines departure!!
Did you see that Suzanne Burke put a comment under it that Cocos Law means that from the 7th Feb they'll all be given our names so they can prosecute us😄😄😄

• Haha
Watch out for the cork mafia coming on and blaming tattle for Elaines departure!!
I just seen her announcement there. While I think it’s a sad situation because I know she has a lot of followers who really like her blog I’m glad she’s closing the account if it means her children will get their privacy back.

She’s leaving because she doesn’t have the freedom to play a victim to her own children anymore, all the content she’s been showing us lately obviously wasn’t the true Elaine.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I’d put money on her coming back maybe just a personal page, she’s not gonna sit at home and not know what’s going on on insta especially with her cork mafia 😂😂
She'll definitely have a personal page, it's such a pity she couldn't take on the opinions of people here who genuinely were thinking about her children's best interests and learn from it. Her page could've really grown into a proper advocacy page then.
The Cork Mafia are definitely the most childish and bitchiest of them all, it's all very sad

She is right to walk away from the page. Elaine comes across as extremely fragile and the older the kids get and the more needs they have she will not be able to cope. Her heartbreak is palpable. She yearns for a "normal " children and the regular milestones. She would be doing her children and family no favours going through all those emotions on Instagram.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.