Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

veryrawandreal

VIP Member
Very sad to see that they are still together. Is he the father of her daughter?
I don’t think so but I think he might live with them now. She says they’ve done a lot of therapy etc and it’s all g, but then she often turns comments off videos about him lol

EnidRollins

She needs to realise who her small following is. All I see on her TikTok comment section is “omg I love you guys so much!” “First!” Etc
Catch phrases of the preteens.
Be smarter. You do you, no hate on sex on the first date, however it’s incredibly dangerous to take someone back to a hotel room after talking online for 2 weeks. A terrible example to young kids.
She didn’t need to mention the hotel room at all, she could have said nothing. She obviously wanted to make it known. Another example of their immaturity. They act like 18 year olds, not 25 year olds.

Michy02

VIP Member
I know who you mean but can't think of her name. The little boy was called Harry I think? I am sure I saw a TikTok pop up a few months ago that she had actually passed away 😔
Oh non that’s very sad. I remember the little boy was adorable.

blizzy1984

Has anyone seen this girl on their fyp?
posts a bit of weight loss content and about being a DV survivor (sorry if that’s not the right terminology). Her partner/spouse Went to prison, got out, and back together.

View attachment 2542627
I watched a few of her vids, her weightloss stuff intrigued me.

I tried to go back tk see why her man went to prison but I lost interest. Any idea?

Michy02

VIP Member
Ok… what even are the Aussie bro squad LOL

they keep coming up on my tiktok are they okay lol… I feel like they’re being held hostage and forced to dance on live lmao it seems so cult like 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’ve never seen them. I don’t get any dancing videos anymore thank god haha

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
Just came here looking for the tea on Darcy. I hadn’t been on tiktok for a little while and was shocked to see they’d broken up, and to read here he cheated! They seemed pretty solid and into each other.
I thought so too. But he does work FIFO. Not saying that's an excuse.

I like her vlogs. But sometimes she can be pretty crass and reminds me of EL.

EC123445

Well the fact that she hasn’t started applying for visas yet is probably the biggest stumbling block in her whole international move thing but according to her comments she’ll “figure it out.” Baffling.

A lot of people seem to think her parents are loaded but apart from them obviously paying her rent I don’t see one single thing that would suggest she grew up wealthy or with any idea what the life she’s pretending to live entails. She dresses so tacky, all her ‘designer’ bags and accessories are from DH gate, her makeup is atrocious, she never finished school, it’s all just very grim and sad to me. Wanting to move to Paris when she’s never even been to France is absolutely delusional and I’m so here for watching it unfold 🤣
I wasnt calling her family rich, but i do think they pay all or part of her rent, i think her family are “yes” people to make her happy, possibly some guilt about what happened to her as a younger teenager.
Considering she did a dfo haul and all she brought was a pen and hairspray with her friend i also think she buys designer fakes no shame in it but who are you trying to fool. I wonder how long untill she dumps “cat” its not easy to move animals around the world, shes also planning to travel to america/ new york after she moves to paris. She must be selling alot of lookbooks which she just copys and pastes on her ipad. Also has anyone noticed her lookbooks all look the same

blizzy1984

Ummm Shannens video with the son swearing. Why? Like it went for a good 90secs with him saying fuck multiple times..

Kmux

VIP Member
YES! Tash***, she always comes up in my FYP and I have no idea how or why she appeared in t page but I can’t help but watch them when they come up. I get the impression it is exaggerated.
yes that’s her. I just think these men must be seeing her tik toks so would she really brag like that? Seems like an attention seeker but I really hope she’s having regular STI checks if it’s for real

Does anyone ever watch the Moussas she is always on live and keeps popping up in my feed, I have only watched little bits of her but she seems so mean. I don’t understand this whole welcome to the family stuff.

AlterBoy

VIP Member
We need a thread for Lucy! :) I don’t know why, but it’s just hilarious to me how she is THIS self-confident and clearly sees herself as a very very attractive and intelligent person. Makes me think that the allegedly super hot boyfriend is probably very average looking lol
Had never heard of her before, but girl needs a brow trim at the very least! It’s her prerogative should she choose not to wax or thread, but at least give them a brush.

They are wildddd.

Attachments

Michy02

VIP Member
Has anyone else seen Sarah Mills begging for her daughter to be noticed by Meghan trainor?? It’s so fking annoying
Sarah’s whole page is now just promoting her daughter in her quest to be a star and doing Lives to scam people for her tarot readings (crazy prices)