Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lovesitmate

Does anyone know what happened to Jakeb B Fisher? I can’t see any videos on his account anymore and found him absolutely hilarious

Erin rummins and her whining about Lucy's sleep 🙄🫠 she's so sleep deprived with a child who sleeps from 8pm until 5.30am. She isn't even 2! Good luck with another baby Erin 😒

EC123445

Seriously what crack is Emmy M on? Always going on and on about these ‘stalkers’.
surely if she had a stalker, she’d have a restraining order by now or am I just being naive?
I don’t understand her, i think shes named multiple diffrent people as her stalker now its a man? Who showed up to her new address when shes just moved in only days ago… i think she likes the attention

Michy02

VIP Member
There is an Australian girl keeps coming up on my FYP. She is an OF model and does corn. Her videos are about her love of cream pies and telling her followers how many men/cream pies she’s had that day but I’m not sure if she’s for real or just doing it for the shock factor and draw attention to her OF
What’s her name? She’s probably an OF performer. If you get the right audience I guess Tiktok is a good way of promoting yourself 🥴

Firsttimeposter87

I haven't heard of her before. I just watched a few of her TikToks. Is she trying to keep up with her clients? I noticed her salon is in Claremont.

Speaking of Perth creators. I noticed Darcy has turned into a full on influencer now. She has management and everything. She has a good job, i guess that's not enough.
I’ve had my brows done by her. She was lovely but it was a very in/out appt with absolutely no after care mentioned. For the price I paid I expected a bit more customer interaction/focus.
I agree about the tiktoks lately. The consumerism and designer hauls have completely turned me off.
Now I understand the exorbitant prices she charges #cartier #comoonchristmaseve

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
I like this creator from Perth but it’s started to reach a point where the continuous hauls of clothing and homewares which has now become designer brand hauls (Louis Vuitton bag, Cartier jewellery etc) is actually nauseating.

View attachment 2679998
I haven't heard of her before. I just watched a few of her TikToks. Is she trying to keep up with her clients? I noticed her salon is in Claremont.

Speaking of Perth creators. I noticed Darcy has turned into a full on influencer now. She has management and everything. She has a good job, i guess that's not enough.

Michy02

VIP Member
yep she has very sneakily and quietly started making her page all about Monroe, trying to get freebies and have her ‘noticed’.

Meghan’s husband is Jewish, wonder if mummy dearests views will come back to bite her here.
Also Megan has 17 million Tiktok followers so tagging her is ridiculous. She’s not doing anything original. Just the same not original dance to the same song.

byjamaceo

I don’t understand her, i think shes named multiple diffrent people as her stalker now its a man? Who showed up to her new address when shes just moved in only days ago… i think she likes the attention
Yes! That’s is what is so confusing? It’s a different person every few days. She is two very different personalities on Instagram stories and Tik Tok videos…she is an odd one.

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
I posted this over on the Aussie Influencers thread, but it belongs here.

Kat Clark comes up on my fyp. I don't know why she is popular. She had her daughter at 17 (she's now 36) and was a victim of domestic violence (not disregarding that as from what shes shared that relationship was very traumatic). She's now married and rich with a second daughter. She posts mainly daily vlogs.

Kat was in Brooklyn on holidays and filmed Hasidic Jews and asked why they were wearing wigs in her TikTok. Instead of researching it before she uploaded the TikTok, she just went ahead and filmed them without their knowledge and posted this to her millions of followers. The whole video was tone deaf and to be frank made Kat look dumb. For someone who is 36, if you don't know something educate yourself. She's trying to act younger then she really is.

PiesAndLattes

VIP Member
I have to say that this kinda proves you never really know with social media as Adele always portrayed a big happy loving family…

IMG_3986.jpeg

Michy02

VIP Member
I know this says Australian Tiktokers but did anyone come across an American guy called Eddi? He was always on live begging for food/money. His family said he used the money for drugs. Well his sister has posted today that’s he passed away.

Somehow I ended up on Begtock for AGES!!! My fyp was full of these stories.