Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

veryrawandreal

VIP Member
does anyone have 'spicy workers' appear on their fyp?
This one called 'lillithlodge' from Brisbane is all over mine and I can't look away.

blizzy1984

Wait, what happened there?
Apparently a local person who she doesn’t know went on a reporting spree and had her acct cancelled and then on Reddit there was a post and apparently people were threatening her children.
She got all butt hurt because TikTok is how she makes her money and how dare people interfere with feeding her family

Can someone help me out ? I’m trying to find this tiktokker I swear I used to follow…

she was a middle aged mum, very warm and lovely and had a few kids I think like 2 were young teens and then she had a little boy with the most beautiful curly blonde hair and angelic face and she posted a lot of his like outfits going park etc and he almost looked ‘girly’ with his curls

I think she was like central coast area ?
It’s doing my head in !!

Robot2350

Chatty Member
Generally curious why people care about Lucy's eyebrows? They are just eyebrows who cares how they look? Maybe it's just me who doesn't get it as someone who never touches their eyebrows

kaaa2

VIP Member
Does Shannon Gunning drive anyone else mad? She pops up on my FYP (despite me telling TikTok I do not want to see her!)
And she is just gross.
1. Her fake tan - which I think she’s making her own to sell - is horrendous. She looks like an Oompa Loompa!? It is SO orange, and the application is so bad around her hands.
2. Her “spicy channel” with old mate. I’m by no means a prude- at all. But apparently she said in a recent live that their videos show them going all the way (I read a comment)
You have kids??? Have sex - great. Have kinky sex - even better. Broadcasting this to strangers, while your kids are asleep in the room next door? Major ick.
3. does she genuinely have any friends? I’ve never seen her kids at a play date, she’s never spoken about a friend, never met up with one etc and she documents her whole day, every day. Poor kids get up go to school or go to the crèche.

She is just the essence of what I hate about social media and people making obscene amounts of money doing sweet FA. If TikTok was not around she would be NOTHING. She offers nothing, does nothing.
Like bore off already.
yesssss! I can’t get rid of her also told TikTok I’m not interested it’s so annoying.
the sex chat I can’t with and don’t think she has any friends which is sad for the kids too

Lovesitmate

I wasnt calling her family rich, but i do think they pay all or part of her rent, i think her family are “yes” people to make her happy, possibly some guilt about what happened to her as a younger teenager.
Considering she did a dfo haul and all she brought was a pen and hairspray with her friend i also think she buys designer fakes no shame in it but who are you trying to fool. I wonder how long untill she dumps “cat” its not easy to move animals around the world, shes also planning to travel to america/ new york after she moves to paris. She must be selling alot of lookbooks which she just copys and pastes on her ipad. Also has anyone noticed her lookbooks all look the same
What happened to her as a younger teenager?

Michy02

VIP Member
She (Jess) posted a instagram pic saying “ true colours show in the end” gave me vibes something happened between them.
Hope she’s safe
From what I’ve seen the girls tried to get her away from him but she’s decided to stay. Now it’s just back and forth stuff.

Repulsive! His lip syncing dance videos give me such 2nd hand embarrassment. These eshyays who think they are such hot stuff are ridiculous. I can just imagine the pick up line “Let me pay for your spider lashes with my centre link payment, then I’ll dedicate a sexy TikTok dance to ya babe”.
He’s gross. Putting all those tiktoks about how he can’t see his daughter? I don’t know the full situation but I wouldn’t take his version for the truth.

Michy02

VIP Member
I keep seeing this girl with a deep voice sitting on tiktok live just eating or brushing her teeth. She’s incredibly boring and was complaining today about her poor mental health. I think sitting on TikTok live stuffing your face with chips is contributing to your miserable thoughts babe! Surely others have seen this weirdo?
I think I know who you mean. She’s tall, deep voice, brown long hair and maybe a fringe? Always talking about how miserable she is. I thought I blocked her but she came up on Live yesterday.

byjamaceo

Does anyone keep up to date with Emmy M on tik tok / Instagram.

what in the actual is going on everyday it’s a different person’s name ‘stalking’ her? How much is real and how much is her dramatising I wonder?

PiesAndLattes

VIP Member
Surely someone knows something about Canadian born TikToker ‘regardingcindy’ who is Sydney based? Buys 10000’s of $ worth clothes for her euro summer, recently split from her bf, flys around the world business class, in st tropez with random girl. Said she worked in real estate but left to do TikTok full time (25k followers)?
YES!

1. wtf is with the little hands 2. The $800 of excess baggage?! 3. How does she have so much money.