Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I never liked Sarah mills as she’s another uneducated bogan, but I’m disgusted she didn’t get deplatformed after forcing her children to wear yellow stars saying unvaxxed, comparing being anti vax to the unspeakable atrocities that Jews and other minorities faced during the Holocaust. It’s so offensive on all levels. Last time I checked the IG post was still up.

• Wow
Reactions: 14

faust_arp

Any Dani and Blake Russell followers on here?
Couple of bogans if ive ever seen a pair. How do they have a following? She is gross.
BUT I do think she looked pretty on her wedding day but thats the one and only time
Not quite as bogan as Emmy M 🤢

Reactions: 10

Michy02

VIP Member
Sarah Mills….where to start?! 😂 Totally feral and the way she speaks on her Live is like ugh. All she wants is money for pretend tarot readings. Some of her parenting choices are questionable but don’t dare tell her that!

Reactions: 10

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Lucy Holz is on her way to London (allegedly with her boyfriend, but she seems very much by herself in her latest TikTok), so I can’t wait for all the London/UK wisdom she has to share as soon as she has figured out the most mundane things 😁
I’m looking forward to her unique delivery where nothing is her thought or opinion, just absolute fact on everything. She’ll experience one suburb of London and declare it to be exactly like that over the whole of the UK, and if ever corrected, she’ll double down and get very very rude - the Lucy way 😂

Reactions: 9

bucketofsand

Is this that trend Emmy was talking sbout where you give two kids a plate and walk away and one plate has lollies on and one has nothing, or something along those lines. Then you film the kids reactions. I saw Emmy had a video saying it was so cruel etc and then a few days later I saw some Aimee did a video similar but she gave both kids the same amount of lollies.

Emmy is the weirdest “influencer”. Her cooking is absolutely grotesque, I am always wondering if her recipe videos are satire

Reactions: 9

PiesAndLattes

VIP Member
Renae Hogan is head over heels in love with a boy she has gone on two dates in Sydney with…. Now I understand why they want to move 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

veryrawandreal

VIP Member
I watched the Hogan's latest youtube vlog and they have been reading books and writing down words they don't understand... which include epitome and patronise. A bit embarrassing.

• Haha

PiesAndLattes

VIP Member
I love all her comments “I’ve travelled extensively and never seen a service charge before,” “tipping is only expected in America,” “I’ve never tipped in Australia.”

She’s a Karen in training and so unpleasantly stingey.
These comments lol

IMG_6262.jpeg

• Haha

Badly Eyelashed

What about all the Western Sydney TikTok crowd, they constantly come up on my FYP just sitting on live “battling”, none of them seem to have jobs, like Jenny Hassan who got acid thrown in her face, Mons who is just so slimey, Ezra with her one joke that she’s repeated for years (2200 brutha), the human equivalent of Zoo magazine Luke Irwin and his enormous bright white veneers. His latest thing is filming himself giving money to the homeless. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Then there is the Western Sydney lesbian gang who are constantly fighting, Jess and Sammy and the Indeeds arguing with other people, usually because someone has flirted with one of them. Please tell me I’m not the only one who has fallen down this worm hole. On a positive note, I feel like I’ve finally answered the question of who actually listens to Kyle and Jackie O, it would be this crowd and their followers.

• Haha
  • Heart

ActiveLies

VIP Member
It’s such a funny thing that influencers or anyone who makes their living from their image and personality online literally relies on people’s positive opinions of them, and they never stop to consider why a bunch of strangers find them interesting, but if anyone has a differing view or negative thoughts, it’s apparently borne of some failing or inadequacies in their own life. Being an influencer is commodifying your life and exchanging your personality for financial reward. The ones who don’t make a career of it are doing it just for the love of attention. It’s quite amazing that they seem to believe they are beyond reproach and nobody can legitimately have criticisms of them. Lucy’s eyebrows are fucking AWFUL. If she plucks them and trims them as she claims, why the fuck is that the result? They’re not ‘full’ brows, they’re unruly, unshapely, and downright ugly. It would take 3 minutes at a waxer to fix them up. I’m not remotely jealous of them, in fact I feel genuinely sorry for her being lumped with those brows.

It’s also funny that we actually started talking about her and her unfathomable arrogance/confidence and the brows came up later, but just as I originally suggested, she completely ignores all legitimate criticism and pretends like it never happened.

A few months back an Asian creator made a video about her awful experience in France, and Lucy stitched it with the most patronising “actually you just have to try to speak French to them, I had a great experience,” making all sorts of assumptions about a multi lingual, PHD holding woman. When she was rightly dragged for not being aware of why a white woman might’ve had a different experience in France than a POC she started deleting comments, doubled down and smuggly said she was “speaking on her own experience” and took no responsibility for being tone deaf and privileged. When the heat got a bit too much she just deleted the TikTok and never said a word about it again.

But go back to claiming people are jealous of your eyebrows, I guess.

ActiveLies

VIP Member
What a shocker that Lucy is a cheap skate and had the service charge removed off a bill 🙄
I love all her comments “I’ve travelled extensively and never seen a service charge before,” “tipping is only expected in America,” “I’ve never tipped in Australia.”

She’s a Karen in training and so unpleasantly stingey.

• Haha

bucketofsand

What on Earth!? Remember when she was younger and she had that skin condition and wore a suit that covered her entire body. That is now a thing of the past, never to be mentioned again and now we are in a wheel chair. She gives Dee Dee Blanchard vibes. Anything for attention and sympathy for her poor kids. Weird how much she favors the daughter and tries to make her an influencer.

EC123445

Does anyone know why Sarah Mills’ daughter is in a wheelchair now? A video of her dancing in the chair just came up on my fyp page and after a quick scroll there’s a few more clips of her sitting in it
Her back is sore and she has symptoms of endo. Shes 11/12 babe shes going through puberty and her body is changing - shes getting hips thats all, but her mother is putting her in a wheelchair 🦼.

• Wow

veryrawandreal

VIP Member
Hogan Twins on Youtube: we aren't going to say when we leave, for our security
Hogan Twins on TikTok and Instagram: we leave this week, we leave tomorrow, we leave today

• Haha

blizzy1984

Yeah- I stopped looking at their videos ages
ago and only just had another look.

The kids are gone too.
I find it so gross, that they go from the Aussie family sharing videos with the kids etc etc, to now only doing spicy shit. He has an account too.
I find him so bloody arrogant. He has lost tonnes of weight and is so cocky about it. He may not of had surgery, but I bet he took duromine

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Firsttimeposter87

I never understood when companys gift influences things. Makes me not want to buy from them. You always see them use the product for the ad and then you see they no longer use it after they get their money 🤷🏻‍♀️
100%!
it makes me think less of the company and gets me annoyed! Maybe if they stopped gifting things for free to influencers they could try to bring down their profit margins making things a little more affordable!

catsandcandles

VIP Member
Any Dani and Blake Russell followers on here?
Couple of bogans if ive ever seen a pair. How do they have a following? She is gross.
BUT I do think she looked pretty on her wedding day but thats the one and only time

Asgyui

VIP Member
If she thinks the livable wage is so liveable for London why don't her and 'the boy' get hospitality jobs and see how they like it

Reactions: 6