Australian TikTokers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 2
Any Dani and Blake Russell followers on here?
Couple of bogans if ive ever seen a pair. How do they have a following? She is gross.
BUT I do think she looked pretty on her wedding day but thats the one and only time

Reactions: 7
Any Dani and Blake Russell followers on here?
Couple of bogans if ive ever seen a pair. How do they have a following? She is gross.
BUT I do think she looked pretty on her wedding day but thats the one and only time
Not quite as bogan as Emmy M 🤢

Reactions: 10
Aussie Battlerz are a whole new level lately.

Please note... i absolutely hate violence of any kind as i grew up in dv house... but the bar brawl last week was insane.. started off as a "unprovoked king hit" but FINALLY admits he was running his mouth and after a night of drinking he got smacked 😳🥴

Reactions: 5
Aussie Battlerz are a whole new level lately.

Please note... i absolutely hate violence of any kind as i grew up in dv house... but the bar brawl last week was insane.. started off as a "unprovoked king hit" but FINALLY admits he was running his mouth and after a night of drinking he got smacked 😳🥴
Absolutely loathe them

Not quite as bogan as Emmy M 🤢
She is foul and that voice of hers

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Sarah Mills….where to start?! 😂 Totally feral and the way she speaks on her Live is like ugh. All she wants is money for pretend tarot readings. Some of her parenting choices are questionable but don’t dare tell her that!

Reactions: 10
Sarah Mills….where to start?! 😂 Totally feral and the way she speaks on her Live is like ugh. All she wants is money for pretend tarot readings. Some of her parenting choices are questionable but don’t dare tell her that!
God damn it you beat me!
She’s top of my list 😂

• Haha
Omgggg finally a tiktok thread!
Fkn Emmy I cannot stand her!!
The fact she was on live at home begging for gifts while her fresh newborn was in nicu really pissed me off

Dani and Blake also grind my gears - the videos are so fake I cannot stand them

Reactions: 6
Omgggg finally a tiktok thread!
Fkn Emmy I cannot stand her!!
The fact she was on live at home begging for gifts while her fresh newborn was in nicu really pissed me off

Dani and Blake also grind my gears - the videos are so fake I cannot stand them
Emmy’s eldest son has a terrible lisp, poor kid, I hope she is getting help for him.

I highly doubt she is, her and her partner are on live 24/7 doing weird tit for gifts
I just looked up Emmy after reading this… wow.. what’s with her and her grey chicken 🤮

Has anyone heard of Jake Maddock? (couchjakemaddock) I think his one of the most problematic ones out there with his toxic advice

Reactions: 2
I just looked up Emmy after reading this… wow.. what’s with her and her grey chicken 🤮

Has anyone heard of Jake Maddock? (couchjakemaddock) I think his one of the most problematic ones out there with his toxic advice
Hahah the grey chicken!
she loves redoing that recipe every month it looks VILE

• Haha