Australian Pop Culture and Influencer Podcasts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she talk about the relationship breakdown with Jacob?

I listened and it wasn’t very good. Rosie is a bit narcissistic? Everything is about her, how great she is, what an amazing writer, how funny she is. I found Jacob modest and charming. Sad, not the same without him.

Reactions: 1
I got myself blocked from the Shameless Book Club Instagram account by responding to their “what are your book in/outs for 2024” question with “out: giving unanimously glowing reviews for books where you’re friendly with the author” I.e Dolly Alderton, Caroline Odonoghue 👀 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I got myself blocked from the Shameless Book Club Instagram account by responding to their “what are your book in/outs for 2024” question with “out: giving unanimously glowing reviews for books where you’re friendly with the author” I.e Dolly Alderton, Caroline Odonoghue 👀 👀
Outspoken have me blocked loooool I’m sooooo saaaaaad! 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Does anybody else find the Outspoken sisters to be creepy and robotic? They show zero emotion in their happiest moments (eg the gender reveal, weddings). And they way they comment on each others photos is like they are acquaintances.
They seem to have such a weird dynamic. Very emotionless during big moments, yet fight non stop with emotion when it's differing opinions about celeb gossip.

Reactions: 15
Hahahaha. Why can none of these content creators take anything remotely negative. The way Michelle spoke about Dolly’s writing was ridiculous. Dolly is great but she’s not some outstanding author whose prose moves all to tears.

Reactions: 11
They seem to have such a weird dynamic. Very emotionless during big moments, yet fight non stop with emotion when it's differing opinions about celeb gossip.
Right?! So weird!
I honestly don’t know how their family and their “one shared best friend” put up with them!

Reactions: 2
Oh no, and now Rosie’s mother has died. I am so so sad for her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Oh no, and now Rosie’s mother has died. I am so so sad for her.
Poor witch cannot get a break. I listened to her Breakin Nooz podcast a few days ago. She was so positive about 2024 being a better year. I hope she can stay strong over the next few months which will no doubt be very hard.
I have such admiration for anyone battling mental health sickness that still manages to hold it together - in jobs, running businesses, in the public eye. Rosie has managed to be so successful despite being so unwell. Nothing but respect.

Reactions: 9
Birthing comb??? Wtaf
Urghhh stop promoting pointless consumerism.
These aren’t stupid and pointless. They work to distract from labour pain — you squeeze them and the uncomfortable sensation can help to diffuse your focus. My births have been to fast for pain relief and things like this have helped!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
These aren’t stupid and pointless. They work to distract from labour pain — you squeeze them and the uncomfortable sensation can help to diffuse your focus. My births have been to fast for pain relief and things like this have helped!
Can't you use a normal wooden comb to do to achieve the same effect?

Reactions: 12
Can't you use a normal wooden comb to do to achieve the same effect?
Yes you can lmao.
---
I bet she’s hoping onemamamidwife will send her a freebie since she’s posted a pic of her one. My god they are like $30 or you can get an unbranded wooden comb for even cheaper! Why is she such a filthy grifter?

Reactions: 11
Outspoken have put up a reel where Sarah's Day showed off her Loewe bag, where she says it as "Lowie" not "Low-ev-ay". The absolute irony that she says "pronunciation" and "mispronunciation" incorrectly.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Outspoken have put up a reel where Sarah's Day showed off her Loewe bag, where she says it as "Lowie" not "Low-ev-ay". The absolute irony that she says "pronunciation" and "mispronunciation" incorrectly.
Seriously you’d think English is their second language, with the way they speak! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.