Australian Pop Culture and Influencer Podcasts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The outspoken wedding - is it me or does the bride have a wedding dress in white and the bridesmaid dresses are the exact same/very similar style but in a colour?

Reactions: 9
This one is the least “into” her wedding/planning it etc aye?
The blonde one’s will be the OTT
✨⭐eXtRavAgAnZa!⭐✨ 🥴🥴
I honestly can’t tell the difference between any of the triplets in terms of personality or interests or style

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lol f course the Outspoken girls WOULD think Steph Claire Smith’s highly embarrassingly cringe
✨⭐StEpH eRa⭐✨ themed birthday party was awesome!! 🫠🫠
They’re so far up her arse! 🥴🥴

Reactions: 10
Lol f course the Outspoken girls WOULD think Steph Claire Smith’s highly embarrassingly cringe
✨⭐StEpH eRa⭐✨ themed birthday party was awesome!! 🫠🫠
They’re so far up her arse! 🥴🥴
I just checked out Steph’s party and OMFG she’s so up herself 😂 imagine asking your friends and family to dress up as you LOL

Reactions: 8
I just checked out Steph’s party and OMFG she’s so up herself 😂 imagine asking your friends and family to dress up as you LOL
SO CRINGE! I was dying of second hand embarrassment!
I could NEVER! But then I’m not a raging narcissist and hate being the centre of attention! 🫣🫣

Reactions: 4
Honestly I've been to a similar party and we had so much fun with that theme! We went through all the old school photos, Halloween pics, old career aspirations. You're already celebrating one person, why not celebrate your memories of them?

Reactions: 6
I think it’s only cringe because SCS is a serial offender of posting birthday pictures for people on Insta where she looks great and the person whose birthday it is looks tit. Or that time she wished her makeup artist a happy birthday and posted a selfie. She’s so into herself. But tbh I would be too if I looked like her.

Reactions: 14
I think it’s only cringe because SCS is a serial offender of posting birthday pictures for people on Insta where she looks great and the person whose birthday it is looks tit. Or that time she wished her makeup artist a happy birthday and posted a selfie. She’s so into herself. But tbh I would be too if I looked like her.
That’s very Kim K of her, she does that too!
She seems nice enough/not problematic just very into herself… 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
I don’t listen to their pod so I dunno

Reactions: 3
Shameless are launching a pop culture newsletter written by an anonymous writer (it will just be Michelle surely). I remember them saying how gutless Celeb Spell Check & other influencer pages were for posting anonymously!

Reactions: 13
Shameless are launching a pop culture newsletter written by an anonymous writer (it will just be Michelle surely). I remember them saying how gutless Celeb Spell Check & other influencer pages were for posting anonymously!
Surely this is another lazy method to promote their advertisers.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.