Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Just listening to Outspoken’s latest ep and that segment of their Dad “imitating” Manu from MKR at their lame MKR Dinner Party competition was so gross and culturally inappropriate! 😬😬 …then he’s dropped his toys and decided he’s not going to attend the rest of the dinners parties?! He really does sound like the worst! ….also why are they sharing that with the public?! I certainly wouldn’t be! 😳

I feel like everything they do is just trying to imitate things they see on tik tok… they are like 35 years old and so obsessed with trying to be gen Z trendy 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Love_hate_small_town

Chatty Member
I do feel bad for actual journalists these days. The number of poppy podcasters who did a media and culture unit in their degrees calling themselves journalists must do their head in.

• Haha
  • Angry

Michy02

VIP Member
It was truly so life changing, their click bait used to give me so much anxiety.

If anyone ever suggests one of their podcasts I immediately judge that person. I hate them that much 🤣
Yep same. For the times they have interesting topics it’s always an advertisement! Or they just write such short articles that are always fluff pieces and never go in-depth. Guess they want you to pay for the more in depth content. I’ve got no idea. I dislike the way Mia tries to pretend she’s this every day mum - with her truly awful clothing style full of expensive brands in her multi-millionaire home.

they just go on about the most pointless shit, even clarifying the pronunciation of Gabanna and going on about cheese platters on their mind or something 🥱🥱🥱🥱 they even thought it was funny enough to share the video of it on their Instagram 😂

• Haha

shh77

VIP Member
Can they for the love of God do what their podcast name is!? OUTSPOKEN!? They just crawl up all teeny bopper influencers asses.
“yOuR dOsE oF tHe HoTtEsT iNfLuEnCeR aNd PoP cULtUrE nEwS tWiCe A wEeK”
🙄🙄 yeeeea….
They’re SO MILD! They’re so scared to have an opinion or say anything ✨cOnTrOvErSiAL✨ about these people…but let’s be honest, I doubt any of the influenzas they cover have ever even heard of them, let alone listen to their podcast! Have at girls!

Love_hate_small_town

Chatty Member
I will be forever grateful for that shameless post 😆. Whoever did that shoot does not like those girls. Bet they were so excited at being so fashun. My kids look more styles when they do dress ups (wear my bras on their heads).
The love they had for skims in the recent podcast was so annoying ‘we just love a good product’. There are so many products that are as good or better than skims. They are basic biatches who have fallen for the Kardashian marketing.

• Haha

PiesAndLattes

VIP Member
Lol f course the Outspoken girls WOULD think Steph Claire Smith’s highly embarrassingly cringe
✨⭐StEpH eRa⭐✨ themed birthday party was awesome!! 🫠🫠
They’re so far up her arse! 🥴🥴
I just checked out Steph’s party and OMFG she’s so up herself 😂 imagine asking your friends and family to dress up as you LOL

HeyBub

VIP Member
I
Outspoken podcast is on my rotation because I have to listen to something, but I find it so irritating. They are always talking about their weddings that never seem to end, names of ?dogs/?boyfriends? that we don’t care about, and most of the personal stories they tell make them sound like such Karen’s or just boring. When they have little arguments or digs at each other, it sounds so passive aggressive and I cannot imagine real 30 something year old women getting into disagreements about influencers… plus it sounds like the same person. Like do they think we actually know who is speaking? Or when one of them is away? 😂

And is it just me, or do they report on random influencers that no one actually cares much about?
I gave up and unsubscribed a long time because I’d rather shit in my hands and clap than listen to their boring verbal diarrhoea. I’m still part of the facebook group and it amuses me to no end every week when they’re being corrected on something they’ve ‘reported’. How do these women profess to be journalists?

Came here to see if anyone was discussing the Rosie Waterland post. It definitely seems like they've broken up. Losing JTG, Jacob AND her partner is a hell of a lot to deal with especially after the year from hell she had last year. I wish her well and hope perhaps these are choices she has made for her own happiness.

• Heart
I am not proud of myself but I have a burning desire to know why Rosie Waterhouse and Jacob Stanley of the Just the Gist podcast have unfollowed each other on Insta with Rosie announcing "big changes coming to the show..." Anyone know anything?

• Wow

mfch

Yes I agree!! It’s so odd
They drive me mad. Michelle can’t pronounce ‘al’ vs ‘el’ and I’m from Melbourne but she’s at a ridiculous level, and Zara rolls her r’s constantly. This morning I had to rewind what I was listening to because she said ‘frrrrrriends’ it’s wild.

annoyingmuch

Google their Betoota advocate podcast interview. The Melbourne office has a rat problem and Sydney did nothing about it. They were brutal on their Betoota podcast, they said that when readership was low, senior editors at Mamamia would tell them to go on Reddit and find a 'dead baby's story to re-write (a story about stillbirth, miscarriage, etc) as they always rated well. I've hated Mamamia ever since I heard that. They also wrote about the rats in their chapter in their book
This was an interesting listen, thanks for the rec. It's funny that it seems so long ago when this was recorded but really wasn't.

I hate Mamamia and always have, I blocked them from ever displaying in my feeds or suggestions years ago and I'm truly not surprised they did this.

mfch

It was a fantastic podcast and it was actually about something, not just them talking about themselves, though I enjoyed that part too. I really hope Rosie is okay. I think she will be, she’s resilient.

dEEpEars

Does anyone think its unusual that Rosie is 37 dating a 21/22 year old? I think if the tables were turned there would be a real Ick factor. Especially as they have been together 3 years…
His age is the least problematic thing about him. 🤢 He's an absolute cretin of news media