Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

simoneanderscam

Chatty Member
Zara’s engagement ring is so ugly
I wonder how much of Michelle’s wedding will be spon con today? I loved them at the beginning but now it’s just a bit OTT.
Their spin on Everybody Has a Secret was super over hyped. And last week was sponsored by Go-To, this week it’s Frank Body, the girls also do Cera-ve and I’m sure there’s been other skincare brands. Like have some consistent marketing

Reactions: 8

didshesaythat

Outspoken podcast are at it again talking about a account Dutchminty that's 'doing wrong' but not admitting their own faults on Instagram
This is Outspoken Podcast licking Tammy Hembrows fake ass basically saying that her ex fiance Matt Poole deserved to be shaded by that tiktok Tammy made and deleted. Outspoken then turned off comments when they were being called out for their bully behaviour.
The girls are the 3 Stooges of podcasts and biased as feck.

Attachments

• Wow

YouveAllBeenAsking

Chatty Member
Outspoken podcast is on my rotation because I have to listen to something, but I find it so irritating. They are always talking about their weddings that never seem to end, names of ?dogs/?boyfriends? that we don’t care about, and most of the personal stories they tell make them sound like such Karen’s or just boring. When they have little arguments or digs at each other, it sounds so passive aggressive and I cannot imagine real 30 something year old women getting into disagreements about influencers… plus it sounds like the same person. Like do they think we actually know who is speaking? Or when one of them is away? 😂

And is it just me, or do they report on random influencers that no one actually cares much about?
They also mispronounce people's names and other words all the time. It's so weird.

itssobutiful

Does anyone think its unusual that Rosie is 37 dating a 21/22 year old? I think if the tables were turned there would be a real Ick factor. Especially as they have been together 3 years…

• Wow

Michy02

VIP Member
She did say she’d been offered over 10k to sell the account but didn’t want to and was blown away by the offer.
She’s got 243k followers so I think $10k is low! She could definitely get more. Especially as her page is one that you could do the odd celebrity related sponsored post (perfume? Clothing?) to make money from.

toooldfortt

I've missed the whole Clementine Ford vs Matt Johnson drama and can't find a rundown or any posts about it anywhere. Can anyone please be so kind to give me the SparkNotes version? 🙏
It’s still on her stories. His wife is away and he’s made a video to that “she’s a single mum that works two jobs” song but his mum has come to stay to wipe his arse for him. If you read the comments on his reel, there are a bunch of people calling him out on it so then he doubled down and made another stupid reel.

It’s like that vapid eastern suburbs mum on TikTok - it’s not really satire anymore when it’s actually your reality

Attachments

mfch

It's interesting, because Jacob was a total unknown and Rosie brought him on. I think he's fabulous and is actually a wonderful asset to the media landscape. He's warm, charming, seems genuine, and interested in people. I love Rosie, I have such a soft spot for her but I also think she would be hard work. It does make me sad because after all the dramas they've had the last 6 months the podcast has really hit its strides and it's one of my absolute favourite podcasts, I've been loving Breaking Nooz and the episodes are fun too. Sad that it didn't last very long.

Hahaha they are bored.

They ditched the ‘in conversation’ or whatever it was called because they weren’t feeling it (hated it) and are getting a bit bored of the podcast. They want more revenue and also want to travel more. Good luck getting in with all the lit luvvies there.

Their new book is such a money grab. ‘It’s going to be a coffee table book’ yer ok.
I thought the same about their book! Literally just republishing columns (mainly written by other writers?). But the “yasss queens” crowd will still gobble it up.

Pindawg

VIP Member
Oh wow, Victoria Devine’s NY stories and posts are so cringe. You can see micro tells on the faces of the other women that they find her v irritating.
Lol micro tells
I think the fact she is front and centre of everything pulling a ‘cute’ face is irritating enough for anyone.

Does anyone think its unusual that Rosie is 37 dating a 21/22 year old? I think if the tables were turned there would be a real Ick factor. Especially as they have been together 3 years…
I think (from a quick Google) he is 24 now, but yikes! There is a massive difference between people who are 21 and early twenties and people in their thirties. I had no idea he was young as he has an older guy look doesn't he. The gender doesn't matter to me, I think it's a bit icky either way.

AlterBoy

VIP Member
Appreciated 😆

It actually looks photoshopped on thigh. The shelf behind her thigh on second pic is bent. Either way, not great.

Side note but who wears asymmetrical sports bras???? Wtf. I only have sad little boobs but still want them strapped down firmly and comfortably. Not digging into one shoulder and being hoiked sideways.
Just the sight of the Shameless women drives me mad. They are such nasty human beings at their core who will step on anyone of trash anyone to get what they want.

Zara also needs to tone it down with the swearing so much in every episode (most of the times entirely out of context).

• Heart

Love_hate_small_town

Chatty Member
I screenshot it because it alarmed me.
Appreciated 😆

It actually looks photoshopped on thigh. The shelf behind her thigh on second pic is bent. Either way, not great.

Side note but who wears asymmetrical sports bras???? Wtf. I only have sad little boobs but still want them strapped down firmly and comfortably. Not digging into one shoulder and being hoiked sideways.

Tis32

Life uncut is really scraping the barrel if they are interviewing listeners now.
For context, there is someone very active in the Facebook groups for posting about vibrators, sex, wanting dick etc

She posted this today:
View attachment 1950820
I just roll my eyes every time she posts 🙄 not to mention the circlejerk comments that follow